What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Rahul gandhi : Maa aapki wajah se meri shadi nahi ho rahi hai.
Soniya : Wo kaise ?
Rahul : Aapke har poster me likha hota hai
Soniya ko "BAHUMAT" do.
Soniya : beta is sal ho jayegi.
Rahul : wo kaise...?
Soniya : Q ki Ab ki bar Modi Sarkar!

@Parul what was feedback of today of mrs Lekhi from your side My side its all Bjp all Way :):):):)

I also expect clean sweep! :agree: :agree: :agree:

A bit long but good article on situation in Haryana

Though I am from Delhi but I know a bit about Haryana since I have done my engineering from haryana and have lot of friends over there. Haryana is known for supporting Congress and Haryanvis keep on switching between Congress and INLD. INLD died when Om Prakash Chautala was jailed and Congress was under the impression that there is no one to challenge them. Haryana Janhit Congress party lead by Kuldeep Bishnoi has his hold among Bishnois and has a great hold in Hisar made alliance with BJP. He has challenged Congress in their strong hold. BJP lead by Narender Modi has changed the mindset of Haryana and has changed the opinion now.Haryana for sure was looking for a change and was in a mood to vote for BJP this time.He is Modi and only Modi who has changed the things else Haryana would not have opted for BJP as they don't have leadership there.BJP and Alliance will get 7 to 8 seats in Haryana. No chance for Huda or Congress.

My source saying that Its a very tight situation between Satpal Singh and Ajit Singh. So Its not that easy for BJP as we though earlier.

Yes... Jats rallied behind him in second half..He may even save his seat by little margin.

Yes... Jats rallied behind him in second half..He may even save his seat by little margin.
Still too Eary to say that my sources say that any one can win but chances of wining of Satpal is more

Dilliwalo ne aaj dil jeet liya :D

North East abhi tight contest hai.. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai.

Let me explain it in typical AAP way.. That means they are against Heterosexual relations and they hate girls. Just look the way Somnath Bharti behaved with ladies.. Kuch log kahte hain ki Jab woh **** sites ki URL bechta tha to wahan bhi discrimination karta tha straight **** ke saath... :D

Abhi Itna kush maat hoo, Delhi elections baki hai! :D

Humare Manoj Tiwari bhi sure nahin hain... Kuch bhi ho sakta hai...

Last edited:
North East abhi tight contest hai.. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai.

Let me explain it in typical AAP way.. That means they are against Heterosexual relations and they hate girls. Just look the way Somnath Bharti behaved with ladies.. Kuch log kahte hain ki Jab woh **** sites ki URL bechta tha to wahan bhi discrimination karta tha straight **** ke saath... :D
@jha sahab .. west and south delhi apni hai. jaat is baar apni taraf se max seats de rahe hai BJP ko

@jha sahab .. west and south delhi apni hai. jaat is baar apni taraf se max seats de rahe hai BJP ko

Bahut Achchhe... Bas ek Chhote Choudhari ko zaroor harana tha aap logon ne.. Meri personal khunnas hai usse..

Bahut Achchhe... Bas ek Chhote Choudhari ko zaroor harana tha aap logon ne.. Meri personal khunnas hai usse..
chote choudhary ne Ch.Charan Singh ka naam duba diya us MC ki himmat nahi Western UP se uth ke Haryana mein aa jaye .... Satpal Ji is going to win. Barring 4-5 seats from Western UP/Delhi/Haryana everything is going to BJP.

Today's Modi rally .. Patliputra..

Bk341KKCEAAMdKI.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom