What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Its not about mine or yours view.
Modi himself writes on official document = under oath = affidavit = he is married.
Now what is your problem?

Its like Obama says I am married, and here cometh NKVD with confusion of his own with contradictory statements of his own for nothing.

Get a life.

Do you know what full disclosure is and how it has only been made a requirement for this year's general elections?

In the past you were not allowed to lie but you weren't required to disclose everything.

Kejriwal and Sonia come together to defeat Modi

Kejriwal and Sonia Gandhi once again come together to defeat Modi in the name of secularism after their alliance in Delhi govt.

The Aam Aadmi Party on Friday indicated that it may join hands with Congress and their candidate Quami Ekta Dal MLA Mukhtar Ansari in Uttar Pradesh. Ansari is a gangster and has many murder cases aganist him.

When AAP spokesperson was asked to comment, she said, we are in talks with the congress. And the details will be announced very soon. Our main enemy is the BJP, and we see nothing wrong in joining hands with the congress, she said.

All AAPTards opposing congress should commit :suicide::suicide2:

@Nair saab @HariPrasad @levina @45'22' @SarthakGanguly @Sidak @JanjaWeed @kurup @Soumitra
@jha @Roybot @Parul @Indischer @arp2041 @kurup @Echo_419 @Soumitra
@kaykay @furkansayed @Guynextdoor2
@Marxist @GURU DUTT
@DRAY @kbd-raaf @desert warrior @Chanakya's_Chant @chak de INDIA @Manvantaratruti @NKVD @GreenFoe @Jason bourne @jbond197 @ExtraOdinary @Prometheus

As long as Congress and AAP stays in the battle Varanasi is secure. If Congress withdraws, Varanasi will be difficult to win.
No difficulty at all. Except Muslims, Kejriwal will have no good supporting base in any castes there(important for UP, Bihar politics) in that case. Also in other case assuming Ajay Rai, Kejriwal and BSP candidate contesting against Modi,

scenario-1
Even If Muslims entirely go to Ajay Rai, he has no other good supporting base except 'few' from Bhumihar caste but being a Bhumihar myself, I can assure you that Bhumihars will never fully support him against Modi the way they supported him against MMJ also because Mukhtar ansari is known leader of Muslims there and Bhumihars have old enemity with Ansari, eg- Krishnanand Rai murder is one factor too so if Muslims support him, Bhumihars will not.
Also not to forget that in 2009, he has Yadav support too as he was candidate from SP. Yadavas this time will be divided among all parties in Varansai in lack of SP candidate. So all in all he may get 1.5-2 lakhs still up from 1.2 lakhs he got in 2009, but Its not enough to win against Modi as Brahmins, Rajputs, OBCs, and even majorty Bhumihars are firmly with Modi.

Scenario-2
Mukhtar seems to be openly supporting Kejriwal, now even if we assume that Majorty muslims will support Kejriwal and rest with Congress, Kejriwal may save his deposit but would be endup being distant 3rd or 4th.

But will this save Kejriwal's security deposit from getting forfeited? :)

This is the real face of so called crusaders against corruption. This fellow Kejriwal is either congress agent or a crook. He has ruined the movement created by Anna. People will find it difficult to trust these type of so called anti graft activist.

Do you know what full disclosure is and how it has only been made a requirement for this year's general elections?

In the past you were not allowed to lie but you weren't required to disclose everything.

The bottom line is Affidavit = Oath.
Its universal, in the whole world.
You can not lie under oath.
Because that would be the case of perjury.
So Narendra Modi spoke the truth = he IS married.

OK HERE is Evening REPORT(Please contribute to 5forty3.in so that we can get future data too,he pays his volunteers too )

BIHAR

absolutely no competition for the saffron brigade

WUP
West-UP.jpg

MP

In Madhya Pradesh, apart from Chhindwara, where Kamalnath is sailing through, BJP seems to be winning big in other seats
DELHI

In Delhi BJP is heading for a clean sweep, yes we are saying this with great deal of responsibility without for a moment forgetting the December election background.

Dilli.jpg

Haryana

In Haryana, AAP is doing surprisingly well, our own numbers (based on ground reports) are putting it at roughly 14% Vote-Share, which has put it in the 3rd spot in the state. Initial data analysis suggests a close contest between Congress and NDA (BJP+HVC) which is indicative of BJP’s ticket distribution bungling. We of course need to do a deep full-fledged analysis in the next 24 to 36 hours to understand the full import of all the numbers from all the states.

[Note: We will be doing a thorough analysis of day 1 in the next two days, this is just the end of the day analysis with brief overall picture. Our technological backbone was not yet ready for Maharashtra for phase one, so we did it the old fashioned way on papers which will be analyzed in the next 36 hours.]

Hi @GreenFoe What about other seats in Delhi.

No difficulty at all. Except Muslims, Kejriwal will have no good supporting base in any castes there(important for UP, Bihar politics) in that case. Also in other case assuming Ajay Rai, Kejriwal and BSP candidate contesting against Modi,

scenario-1
Even If Muslims entirely go to Ajay Rai, he has no other good supporting base except 'few' from Bhumihar caste but being a Bhumihar myself, I can assure you that Bhumihars will never fully support him against Modi the way they supported him against MMJ also because Mukhtar ansari is known leader of Muslims there and Bhumihars have old enemity with Ansari, eg- Krishnanand Rai murder is one factor too so if Muslims support him, Bhumihars will not.
Also not to forget that in 2009, he has Yadav support too as he was candidate from SP. Yadavas this time will be divided among all parties in Varansai in lack of SP candidate. So all in all he may get 1.5-2 lakhs still up from 1.2 lakhs he got in 2009, but Its not enough to win against Modi as Brahmins, Rajputs, OBCs, and even majorty Bhumihars are firmly with Modi.

Scenario-2
Mukhtar seems to be openly supporting Kejriwal, now even if we assume that Majorty muslims will support Kejriwal and rest with Congress, Kejriwal may save his deposit but would be endup being distant 3rd or 4th.

I'm starting to get a feeling that Congress might withdraw Ajay Rai:( What'll happen then?

I'm starting to get a feeling that Congress might withdraw Ajay Rai:( What'll happen then?
Believe me that would be even better for Modi. Except Muslims, Kejriwal will hardly find any supporting base there and in voters, message would be clear that Congress+AAP have joined hands. In that case expect 95% Bhumihars to vote for Modi. It will only increase winning margin for Modi.

Wife that imposed on him Through child Marriage By his Parents .Never accepted her His Wife. Never Lived With her As husband Throughout his Life .No physical Relations How can Someone Can Say she is his wife.

What is wrong in accepting her as the wife of Modi. His brother has clarified the issue and I think in his marital status place in election form, Modi accepted her as his wife in election form this time.

how some Rituals can justified child marriage which is a offence in law
According supreme court order he has too fill that column and modi never lies the Fact is he was married once in under pressure by family.but that cannot justify that he never maintained a husband relation with that lady.So lady cannot challange him in courts. AND she will not by her Own Words

Actually she loves Modi a lot. I remember her statement when modi became the CM of gujarat. She said that my Husband should become PM. He is brilliant.

@onu1886 let me make it simple for you.
Case1: If Its Kejriwal alone, except Muslims, no good other support, not even those locals who will support Ajay Rai. And believe me Ajay Rai will leave congress then, He was BJP leader till 2009 and left party only because he hadn't got ticket at last moment.
case 2:
If Its Ajay Rai alone and even if he gets muslims support, he will have no other supporting base except say 40% Bhumihars. So he may get more votes than Kejriwal(in case 1) but not even close to Modi.

Modi is wining VARANASI no matter what the opposition do. PERIOD.

I m really wondering who was actually ruling India for last 10 years & who is undoubtedly the most corrupt Govt. of Independent India.

Entire Media/parties are speaking against BJP/Modi as if it was in power rather than congress.

The bottom line is Affidavit = Oath.
Its universal, in the whole world.
You can not lie under oath.
Because that would be the case of perjury.
So Narendra Modi spoke the truth = he IS married.

You're right.

He did not lie under oath.

What's your point again?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom