What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Let me give you all a ground update on Delhi election: Have been to all 7 constituencies and more than 20 booths. Mood is all in favor of Modi and volunteers at BJP booth are so enthusiastic that every time a person passed by them they shout abki bar and here came the reply with flash in eyes Modi Sarkar. Most of the elderly people might not aware of the candidate name in their constituency but said - Ha Ha hame pata hai Modi ko ho vote dena hai. Felt so good to see Delhi's mood. On the contrary volunteers at AAP booth were either absent or smoking joints with topi on their head but no enthusiasm. Finger crossed for comprehensive victory of BJP in Delhi. Hope on 16th May we can say - Lo aa gayi Modi Sarkar.

Yes my friend who was there at booth whoes pic i posted earliee told me the same ; )

Aabki baar modi sarkar

Modi is wining VARANASI no matter what the opposition do. PERIOD.

I m really wondering who was actually ruling India for last 10 years & who is undoubtedly the most corrupt Govt. of Independent India.

Entire Media/parties are speaking against BJP/Modi as if it was in power rather than congress.
He'll win comfortably, my prediction by a 2-3 lakh margin, @jha would know better

Btw Im pretty sure these UP wallas will continue to vote for Samajwadi party guys in state elections, sick sick bastards, feel ashamed to be associated with this region

He'll win comfortably, my prediction by a 2-3 lakh margin, @jha would know better

Btw Im pretty sure these UP wallas will continue to vote for Samajwadi party guys in state elections, sick sick bastards, feel ashamed to be associated with this region

They only have problem in shaktimill case,you know why !

Breaking news: सु्प्रीम कोर्ट ने 2002 गुजरात दंगों में नरेंद्र मोदी को क्लीन चिट देने वाली एसआईटी जांच पर सवाल खड़ा करने वाली याचिका पर सुनवाई करने से इनकार कर दिया. कोर्ट ने एसआईटी के पुनर्गठन संबंधी याचिका भी खारिज कर दी!

http://abpnews.abplive.in/

They only have problem in shaktimill case,you know why !
Ofcourse, one of those rapists belong to that village where mulayam gave the speech, votebank hai bhai, abu azmi ka statement dekha aaj, I wish MNS and shiv sena guys beat this bastard up, mere muh mein aisi gaaliyan aa rahi hai lekin cant type them

Breaking news: सु्प्रीम कोर्ट ने 2002 गुजरात दंगों में नरेंद्र मोदी को क्लीन चिट देने वाली एसआईटी जांच पर सवाल खड़ा करने वाली याचिका पर सुनवाई करने से इनकार कर दिया. कोर्ट ने एसआईटी के पुनर्गठन संबंधी याचिका भी खारिज कर दी!

1-2 mahine ke baat rahe gayi hai usme baad in sabh ki kol ke maregi Modi Sarkar :sniper:

AB TOH SUPREME COURT NEY BHI BOL DIYA YAAR.........................ABKI BAAR MODI SARKAR!!!! :enjoy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom