What's new

Indian police's 'Muslim' terror drill

Sometimes its better to stay silent and look foolish than to open your mouth and remove all doubt
...Abraham Lincoln

This post shows that you have realized how dumb your example of dog catcher was . By the way we never had no doubts about you. :)

Where did I called Modi a fascist?

Anyhow, I asked this question because as a Pakistani, Modi should concern you less. You may dislike him, but so much obsession with a other country PM is odd. You have neither elected him nor does he has any say on how Pakistan is governed nor does he affects your life

Because muck fodi is for fascist leaders and you are asking my why I care about Modi. Why bring in Modi just when we are discussing about condemning fascist leaders?

I seriously condemn such hypocritical anti-terrorist drills. @ranjeet
@Areesh @chauvunist happy now? :D

Nope. If someone is an as$hole then he would remain an as$hole and no single post can change that.

Because muck fodi is for fascist leaders and you are asking my why I care about Modi. Why bring in Modi just when we are discussing about condemning fascist leaders?

But he is not your leader. Can you imagine how ridiculous it would look if I were to be obsessed with NS, because NS doesn't concerns me. He is the PM of another country that doesn't affect my life.

But he is not your leader. Can you imagine how ridiculous it would look if I were to be obsessed with NS, because NS doesn't concerns me. He is the PM of another country that doesn't affect my life.

You can be obsessed with any political leader of Pakistan. I have no issues with it.

Whats wrong in this?

A actual ATS (allah transport service/anti terror squad) operation would entail eliminating terrorists who would be muslims.

B6R3xNWCUAIVF9C.jpg:large

Two pics from two mock drills by police in India, one showing Muslim militant .. the bottom one showing a Sikh militant.

Edit: Pic was from Pakistan ... apologies .. damn these tweets feeding wrong information.
Lolzzz... Please someone answer now, how come its not hurting sikh's sentiments in Pak and hurting muslim sentiments in India??? I guess indian muslims are ultra sensitive compared to pak's sikhs...

I can sense India apes USA in many ways. Here is another way to stereotyping one community as terrorists. Only difference is unlike USA India has a huge Muslim population and a lot of them are feeling hate and prejudice under Mr Modi's government. Not a great idea to malign a community of 200 million people.

I am so happy India is becoming fully dharmic. Modi is the return of Ashoka in a monkey form, he will unite the Dharmic people and reconquer the sub continent. Then Time travelling Ashoka with his ancient nuclear weapons tucked in his pockets will return and they will jointly rule as co emperors and res-establish Hinduism all over the world as it once was. :yahoo:

I am so happy India is becoming fully dharmic. Modi is the return of Ashoka in a monkey form, he will unite the Dharmic people and reconquer the sub continent. Then Time travelling Ashoka with his ancient nuclear weapons tucked in his pockets will return and they will jointly rule as co emperors and res-establish Hinduism all over the world as it once was. :yahoo:
Bhaijaan itna lamba joke mara phir bhi hasi nahi aayi...:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom