What's new

Indian Police Kill a Hindu in Fake Encounter. Declare him Muslim to Justify the Murder and Avoid Backlash from the Hindu Society

Kyon be Parajit :lol: still not able to handle the defeat ???????/ :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What an awesome reply and name for those defeated by the Pajeets :lol:

get lost, xutiye

you're Manavan, right ?

in your 12,000th avatar on here

I've never pretended to be an expert on anything, what little I know, I know.

anyway, jo bhi hai tu.. kya galat bola ??

Your foolish explanation of the Linga is itself the proof if your profound ignorance. Yet you pretend to know $hit and preach to the parajits.

If you are so sure about your "explanation", kindly share the Hindu scripture where this "explanation" of Linga is provided.

Your foolish explanation of the Linga is itself the proof if your profound ignorance. Yet you pretend to know $hit and preach to the parajits.

If you are so sure about your "explanation", kindly share the Hindu scripture where this "explanation" of Linga is provided.
Abhi time ni hai, Im en route to some holi revelry... Yaad hua to baad me I might make a post.

Khajarho Temples:

This is what it represents - you are looking just at the walls because walls illustrates the lusts and lures to a human beings in external world and those are depicted in carvings on walls

When you out grow yourselves of these lusts & desires of external world which is called "Maya" i.e. illusion. Because those are not eternal and are ever-changing.

When you conquer your lust & desire created by illusion of external world and know your pure self being then only you can reach GOD

This is what is been the meaning of Khajuraho Temples

I know what I telling here is beyond your comprehension

But Still.................

You are lost in external walls it shows your spiritual journey in this life

not your fault

Khajuraho Temple is an ancient Vamana Temple.

The sculpture outside the temple shows the conditions during the rule of the Asura King MahaBali that made Vishnu take the Vamana Avatar to end his rule.

Its a warning, not a prescription.

Kyun bai pajeet

Tera calendar abhi tak 1971 par atka hua hai?

Tune kaya ukhad liya ??????????

This is done by India in 2019 --------->>>>

1678256364050.png

Shaah Rag of Pakistan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Apna hi constitution change kar lia aur apni legal position khatam kar di

Pajeet :lol:

Abe pichle 75 years se intazaar kar rahe hain Pakistan ka

Abhi tak nahi aaya Pakistan Kashmir lene ke liye

isliye hata diya 370 which was for specifically legislated to handover pure Kashmiri Muslims to Pakistan along with Kashmir

Dum toh hai nahi Tum Longon mai

Kaya karen

Abe pichle 75 years se intazaar kar rahe hain Pakistan ka

Bahi tak nahi aaya Pakistan Kashmir lene ke liye

isliye hata diya 370 which was for specifically legislated to handover pure Kashmiri Muslims to Pakistan along with Kashmir

Dum toh hai nahi Tum Longon mai

Kaya karen

Chal tu apna constitution change kar k khush reh :lol:

Dig more and find the truth, yo Citizen of Fauzistan.
What is “Fauz” stupid Indian

Tujhe Kashmir nahi chaiye ?????

Koi baat nahi

Hum paani bhi rakh lenge after abrogating Indus Water Treaty

Khush :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Learn some manners and culture you uncoth dirty Indian before you open you uncivilized mouth on this forum

I Know this is beyond your comprehension. But still................

Those corruption regarding Linga is done by Communist Translators and been proved malicious interpretation may times

For those who are gullible and want to take pot shots :

View attachment 919301View attachment 919302View attachment 919303
Go somewhere else to propogate this corruption somewhere else. You are not welcome here.

Last edited:
Learn some manners and culture you uncoth dirty Indian before you open you uncivilized mouth on this forum

Abe Gentleman

Abi toh 370 abrogate kiya hai

Indus Water Treaty bhi abrogate kar denge

tab kaya kroge ???? :lol::lol:

Go somewhere else to propogate this corruption somewhere else. You are not welcome here.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jaani jinke apne ghar sheeshe ke ho, vo dusro par Patthar nahi phenka karte

img-2022-12-11-8bb9829a.png

Abe Gentleman

Abi toh 370 abrogate kiya hai

Indus Water Treaty bhi abrogate kar denge

tab kaya kroge ???? :lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jaani jinke apne ghar sheeshe ke ho, vo dusro par Patthar nahi phenka karte

img-2022-12-11-8bb9829a.png
Stop using this pidgin language and acting like Indian pye dog. Nobody understands it here. Go ahead and abrogate the Indus Water Treaty, we will make some bar b que out of you guys. You are nothing but a lot of hot air and false bravado. Go drink some gau mutur and take a dip in the gau gober. You don’t impress anyone here. Why do you come to this forum anyway? Looking for your daddy that your mother met for a 50 Rupee quickie. Randy ka bacha, harami, needs another 1000 years of Muslim domination to improve their gene pool.

Back
Top Bottom