What's new

Indian Police Kill a Hindu in Fake Encounter. Declare him Muslim to Justify the Murder and Avoid Backlash from the Hindu Society

Let me put this in correct perspective :

Jeet = Victory

And now meaning of :
Pajeet = Pak + Jeet - (this is how you combine two words in Hindi and when you break down the joined words you get these two words)

Which means who attends victory over : P_______

So this word is infect is pride for us Indians...........
Abhay chup bsdk

inside a vag

creation.. we worship creation.

also death, well, don't exactly worship death

but both life and death inform our spiritual calculus

paganism, I suppose, would be the closest system to compare with

Can you kindly stop spreading your foolish ignorance by pretending to be an Hindu "expert" ? Its far better to have pakistani muslims pretending to be Hindu experts.

When a pajeet uses 100% of his brain :lol:

So touchy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1973-4.JPG

Abhay chup bsdk

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

1973-4.JPG

Can you kindly stop spreading your foolish ignorance by pretending to be an Hindu "expert" ? Its far better to have pakistani muslims pretending to be Hindu experts.

get lost, xutiye

you're Manavan, right ?

in your 12,000th avatar on here

I've never pretended to be an expert on anything, what little I know, I know.

anyway, jo bhi hai tu.. kya galat bola ??

Looks like you made your compatriot mad @-=virus=- lol. Btw “ling” is still a penis lol

I Know this is beyond your comprehension. But still................

Those corruption regarding Linga is done by Communist Translators and been proved malicious interpretation may times

For those who are gullible and want to take pot shots :

1678252326885.png
1678252424506.png
1678252470718.png

I Know this is beyond your comprehension. But still................

Those corruption regarding Linga is done by Communist Translators and been proved malicious interpretation may times

For those who are gullible and want to take pot shots :

View attachment 919301View attachment 919302View attachment 919303

Stop taking potshots at my religion and you won’t be responded to in kind. Also kindly explain the khajuraho temples, you need to come out of the mindset that your 5000 year old way of life was moralistic to todays standards that you have set out for yourself.

Stop taking potshots at my religion and you won’t be responded to in kind. Also kindly explain the khajuraho temples, you need to come out of the mindset that your 5000 year old way of life was moralistic to todays standards that you have set out for yourself.

Aab aagay na line per

Tum karo toh Chamatkar aur Hum karan tou Atyachaar

Why Double Standards

Jaani jinke apne ghar sheeshe ke ho, vo dusro par Patthar nahi phenka karte

img-2022-12-11-8bb9829a.png

Aab aagay na line per

Tum karo toh Chamatkar aur Hum karan tou Atyachaar

Why Double Standards

Jaani jinke apne ghar sheeshe ke ho, vo dusro par Patthar nahi phenka karte

img-2022-12-11-8bb9829a.png

I know by now that your so dumb that irony would die a thousand deaths before you realize what you posted above actually applies to you.

Indian members in India, go play Holi and drink some bhang with thandai. I had 2 glasses already.

@-=virus=- Goa mein kya scene hai.

Indian members in India, go play Holi and drink some bhang with thandai. I had 2 glasses already.

@-=virus=- Goa mein kya scene hai.
Im in gurgaon for now, bhai :/

Bhang toh pata ni, but daaru will be flowing... Usi me kaam chala padega

Proloy sneak in a spliff or two agar frequency waaley koi mile

Stop taking potshots at my religion and you won’t be responded to in kind. Also kindly explain the khajuraho temples, you need to come out of the mindset that your 5000 year old way of life was moralistic to todays standards that you have set out for yourselves.

I know by now that your so dumb that irony would die a thousand deaths before you realize what you posted above actually applies to you.

Khajarho Temples:

This is what it represents - you are looking just at the walls because walls illustrates the lusts and lures to human beings in external world and those are depicted in carvings on walls

When you out grow yourselves of these lusts & desires of external world which is called "Maya" i.e. illusion. Because those are not eternal and are ever-changing.

When you conquer your lust & desire created by illusion of external world and know your pure self beyond "Maya" then only you can reach GOD

This is what is been the meaning of Khajuraho Temples: pray God in sanctum sanctorum (diety in the center of temple) only when you are not lured by the Maya of external world

I know what I telling here is beyond your comprehension

But Still.................

You are lost in external walls it shows your spiritual journey in this life

not your fault

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom