What's new

Indian police kill 3 civilians in IOK during anti-India protest

now, why don't i believe you Karan? :police:

are you telling fibs or is it your imagination

which hotel by the way? I have extended family in Sri Nagar.

Upto you mate. Either way, wont change the facts.. And not too keen to share identity details on an internet forum..

Again a thread on Indian Social Affairs.

To Pakistani posters. 15 people ere killed in Karachi. 2 bodies found in Gunny Bags ? Don't they need a thread for discussion.

No.. because 10-12 people killed in targeted killings every day in Karachi is so common that its no longer news enough to be discussed.

very voilent behaviour by Indian Police!:tsk::tsk:

you people are poor at general knowledge.They are jammu and kashmir police and i think most of them might even be muslims.It was not army that dispersed those crowds but local police.But i heard indian govt is deploying a large number of army personnel as jumma is approaching.if anyone wags their tail,then we will have real mazaa.kashmir was,is and will be part of india.

Sanction the Hindu theocracy terror state!

why dont u come with ur own flag.why are u trying to project chinese as anti indians.why would any chinese enter a pak forum to bash india and hindus.dont think that we are foolish enough not to make out that almost all the ppl here with chinese flags are pakistanis.

these kashmiri muslims might have entered india in waves during muslim rule from afghanistan and surrounding areas.one can easily make out the difference between them and hindus there.there might be exceptions like afzal guru who had indian looks but majority of them look afghans(from what i have seen on tv).even their language is iranian and not indian.now these traitors want to separate kashmir from its mother land.dont tell me that indians only went and settled in kashmir .that would be silly argument.

^^^ your posts are always good for a laugh.
India is committing genocide on the Kashmiris. They already found mass graves. Indians are using concentration camps and biological weapons against their own population :angry:

India is committing genocide on the Kashmiris. They already found mass graves. Indians are using concentration camps and biological weapons against their own population :angry:

Chini talking about human rights.. :rofl:

Your flights of fancy are always a source of amusement mate . dont ever stop :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom