What's new

Indian police kill 3 civilians in IOK during anti-India protest

I say don't use tear gas to disperse the crowd, just fill the Lead between their eyes who jump too much with stones in their hands.

Good Job by 'Police', Law and order should/Must be maintained at 'Any' cost. Period!

Freedom for Kashmir -- 2013

6467872_n.jpg

Start at 1:54

This is the reason why they get killed and will be killed in future as well. If they want independence, why would they be hoisting pak flag? Hypocrisy at it's best. If they hoist pak flags what would they expect in return...a trip to hollywood?

Last edited by a moderator:
no just communicating back in the same language the protesters use.

huh n i thot Police and Protesters hav differnt roles to play:undecided:

I wonder if you'll say the same when a Balochistani performs anti Pakistan chants in public

dats so typical of u to bring Pakistan here quickly,its a Thread on an Indian Crime so stick to it!!!

u shudnt be supportin a Voilent act!:sick:

dats so typical of u to bring Pakistan here quickly,its a Thread on an Indian Crime so stick to it!!!

Couldnt answer my question :coffee:
It wasnt a violent rather a crucial act . I dont want any Indian state to have any kind of instability and extremism . Therefore the best way to resist the hurdels is to stop them..........forever !!

I wonder if you'll say the same when a Balochistani performs anti Pakistan chants in public

The BLA has been allowed to make such chants while regular Baloch (it's not "Balochistanis") ignore them and ridicule them.

Meanwhile "liking" a Facebook post in that pathetic excuse of a country you call a "democracy" can land you behind bars

3 down a little more assholes to go !! Well done army

They are civilians dude.
and don't forget your words, i will use same if IA cowards killed by Kashmir resistance fighters.I hope they will take revenge very soon. :smokin:

Couldnt answer my question :coffee:
It wasnt a violent rather a crucial act . I dont want any Indian state to have any kind of instability and extremism . Therefore the best way to resist the hurdels is to stop them..........forever !!

u r an extremist! kill all of them then!:sick:

protesters has no role or place on the streets of j&k because there was karfu in place, even if they break the karfu we could have taken it as a part of protest, but when the mob pelts stone and commit violence, then one should assume that they did not understand what the authorities were speaking till then, so police will try the language which violent mob better understands.this kind of mob violence and police firing happens all around the world including Pakistan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom