What's new

Indian police kill 3 civilians in IOK during anti-India protest

I wonder if any of these people felt that way when 166 people (also civilians) were gunned down in your financial capital not long ago

If there is no different btw both incidents that you mentioned here then I think it’s same if people got killed in karachi and some innocent people got killed by US drones or some by terrorist attack in your country ??? :hitwall:

Brain fart
3721409664_brain_fart_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

@Marshmallow every one is missing u! All of us! :suicide:
what are u doing on serious threads

Last edited by a moderator:
If there is no different btw both incidents that you mentioned here then I think it’s same if people got killed in karachi and some innocent people got killed by US drones or some by terrorist attack in your country ??? :hitwall:

Brain fart
3721409664_brain_fart_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

Stole my words :D

@Marshmallow every one is missing u! All of us! :suicide:
what are u doing on serious threads

alpha:hitwall::hitwall: im tryin to be serious here for da first time,dun u c:blink:

protesters has no role or place on the streets of j&k because there was karfu in place, even if they break the karfu we could have taken it as a part of protest, but when the mob pelts stone and commit violence, then one should assume that they did not understand what the authorities were speaking till then, so police will try the language which violent mob better understands.this kind of mob violence and police firing happens all around the world including Pakistan.

oh come on,dats their country,they have right to protest,its ur voilent Police n Govn. who is terrorizin them and killin them for years...hence their reaction is undrstanble!

This is the reason why they get killed and will be killed in future as well. If they want independence, why would they be hoisting pak flag? Hypocrisy at it's best. If they hoist pak flags what would they expect in return...a trip to hollywood?

You failed to talk in this tone, until Zardari ruled Pakistan.

So much for blaming ISI and Pakistan.

You failed to talk in this tone, until Zardari ruled Pakistan.

So much for blaming ISI and Pakistan.
What does zardari got to do with kashmir pblm? As far as talking in this tone is concerned, read about the mass graves found which were present even before zardari sat in his office.

Disgusting comments on kashmiri death by Indians here...

No wonder Kashmiri hate India

Disgusting comments on kashmiri death by Indians here...

No wonder Kashmiri hate India

somewhere along the line some people seem to forget that they are human beings too....with human "instincts"

when your moral cause is right then you are righteous
stand firm, stand up for your rights; viva la intifada

Ha Ha.. I was born in Srinagar.. Run a hotel in my ancestral home there and was in Srinagar for the flag hoisting ceremony on 26th Jan (a couple weeks back :) )

now, why don't i believe you Karan? :police:

are you telling fibs or is it your imagination

which hotel by the way? I have extended family in Sri Nagar.

@Abu Zolfiqar Its funny you talk about Human beings when you justify killing of same innocent Kashmiris by the terrorists sent by you who instead of fighting IA, killed them.

No wonder Pakistan is earning world wide fame in certain field.

@Abu Zolfiqar Its funny you talk about Human beings when you justify killing of same innocent Kashmiris by the terrorists sent by you who instead of fighting IA, killed them.

No wonder Pakistan is earning world wide fame in certain field.

India Army kills more civilians than so called terrorists in Kashmir...

India Army is terrorists to Kashmiris worldwide

Back
Top Bottom