What's new

Indian police kill 3 civilians in IOK during anti-India protest

To pakistani members, i will request that they politique to a minimum because the three individuals family are going through a very painful time and we should not politicise nor spin it on this thread as it reflects poor taste and further emphatize as some form of solidatary.
For indienne members, please do not jeer the deaths of three individual that died in the hand of state without proper trial or anything,however i degress as this thread is not apopriate to discuss the implication though please tone down, its rather sad for an outsider to tell you not to jeer at someones death so please reflect apopriately and let me be clear i was hinting towards specific members and i am not saying all indienne are so dontake it the wrong way. I hope indienne government investigatee these deaths and get to the bottom of it

Also brother ice wolf, i thank you for bringing this story, did not have time watch news broadcast because of univesite.

To pakistani members, i will request that they politique to a minimum because the three individuals family are going through a very painful time and we should not politicise nor spin it on this thread as it reflects poor taste and further emphatize as some form of solidatary.
For indienne members, please do not jeer the deaths of three individual that died in the hand of state without proper trial or anything,however i degress as this thread is not apopriate to discuss the implication though please tone down, its rather sad for an outsider to tell you not to jeer at someones death so please reflect apopriately and let me be clear i was hinting towards specific members and i am not saying all indienne are so dontake it the wrong way. I hope indienne government investigatee these deaths and get to the bottom of it

Also brother ice wolf, i thank you for bringing this story, did not have time watch news broadcast because of univesite.

Bit offtopic ...are you a Pakistani ?,in another other thread you claimed u r a quebecois

India is biggest human rights violator when it comes to Kashmiris and muslims in other provinces. There's a report which says that Indian army kills more civilians than militants.

Bit offtopic ...are you a Pakistani ?,in another other thread you claimed u r a quebecois

While this thread is not pertaining to my family geneology, its a safer bet to assume i am a human as far claiming qubecois or pakistani ancestry, its online forum whether u believe it or not hopefully does not make my comments and opinions any less credible on defence topics as far as bias or streotyping goes.

And fooorrr canadi member do not prech about not jeering death of religious bigots. Maybe you can ask Canadi govt to inveeesstttigate these deaths and stick it at their bottom of it.

aannnddd your geneology of any pakistani gene does affect your credibility and your unhealthy interest in Indian matters.

good work on killing terrorist supporters and sympathisers....
and one more I need to ask PDF members and owner, how come the word p0k not allowed to use but iok is allowed? how can PDF owners behave on this way? on PDF a Pakistani or Chinese can spit his venom on Indians but when a Indian do a little and within hours you get a warning mail from those idiots in the domain......this site is full of complete sh!t

Leave. Go somewhere else. Take your sh!t elsewhere.

IOK is IOK, there is no ***. Paksitan does not claim Kashmir to be part of Pakistan. The correct term is Azad Kashmir. They have their own setup.

Interesting to see Indians see jumping up and down whenever Kashmir is mentioned. They just do not understand that Kashmiris do not wish to be a part of India. They do not have faith in democracy. They have faith in a piece of paper that traded people and their rights like Cattle.

I think we should open a new thread on Kashmir everyday and enjoy the show.

Wakeup.... Jammu & Kashmir is DISPUTED territory. Only in Indian minds is it part of India. No body in the world agrees with your moronic views.

Leave. Go somewhere else. Take your sh!t elsewhere.

IOK is IOK, there is no ***. Paksitan does not claim Kashmir to be part of Pakistan. The correct term is Azad Kashmir. They have their own setup.

Toh Pakistani Fauj wahan pe bhangra daal rahi hai... aur PDP waha pe election jeet kar Sarkaar bana ke baithi hai uska kya...

Heights of Hipocracy.

Interesting to see Indians see jumping up and down whenever Kashmir is mentioned. They just do not understand that Kashmiris do not wish to be a part of India. They do not have faith in democracy. They have faith in a piece of paper that traded people and their rights like Cattle.

Sulag to Pakistanion ki rahi hai.....Kashmir na lete banta hai...na chodte.... khud ka itna khoon nikal chuka hai Kashmir ke chakkar mai n ki poocho mat....

I think we should open a new thread on Kashmir everyday and enjoy the show.
Khol lo.. aur maze le lo... thread khol ke kya ukhaad loge...

Wakeup.... Jammu & Kashmir is DISPUTED territory. Only in Indian minds is it part of India. No body in the world agrees with your moronic views.
Sirf Pakistanio ke liye.... Hum log Kashmir ko hindustan ka hissa samajhte the aur samajhte rahainge...

SHAHEED UBAID AHMAD (14) ... 11/2/13

dz-pop-2112013Ubaid.jpg

Shaheed+Ubaid+Ahmad+Rather+-+Free+Kashmir.jpg

J&K police is trying to contain violence. Similar number of people have been killed elsewhere for rioting. What is special about kashmir?
If you want to live, dont throw stones at police, thats all.

While this thread is not pertaining to my family geneology, its a safer bet to assume i am a human as far claiming qubecois or pakistani ancestry, its online forum whether u believe it or not hopefully does not make my comments and opinions any less credible on defence topics as far as bias or streotyping goes.

:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom