What's new

Indian Pilot to walk back via Wagah

Not too worry I'll ask the fellows upstream to eat a whole lot off spicy food and next morning all you need to do is head to the river and along the running river open your mouth say ahhhhhhhh your daily dose off vitamins will entry freely

Chal jhutha!!

Veere, ban chahida? Thaand pa.

Agar ban karta tan matlab pakastani Sade bohot hone!! More fun!!

Those upstreamers are the one filling your plates every day so that you lot don't go hungry
Kera upstream bondua,all our rivers pass through kashmir loray expect one which runs between west punjab and east punjab and am guessing by your shitty punjabi your from east punjab not kashmir, bondua thori geography thay par le

Kera upstream bondua,all our rivers pass through kashmir loray expect one which runs between west punjab and east punjab and am guessing by your shitty punjabi your from east punjab not kashmir bondua thori geography thay par le

Oh forgot you get kashmiri feed too!! And don't forgot in that same feed there are the vital ingredients of Indian army! Buyeahhhh shiiiittt eaterrrr!

Acha ji never knew that,all I saw was Indian army body parts being carried down the river lagta hain kashmiriyo neh Indian army ko tatti karta waqt uda dala kya baat hain [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]besti ki besti aur tatti ki tatti
Oh forgot you get kashmiri feed too!! And don't forgot in that same feed there is the vital ingredients of Indian army! Buyeahhhh shiiiittt eaterrrr!

did India demand an air delivery ?

Pakistan ignores India’s request to sent back IAF pilot by air: Sources

Hours after Pakistan announced its decision to release Indian Air Force pilot Abhinandan Varthaman, India conveyed to Islamabad that it wants him to be sent back via aerial route and not through the Wagah land border, official sources said.

https://jknewspoint.com/pakistan-ignores-indias-request-to-sent-back-iaf-pilot-by-air-sources/

HAHAHA. He has to do the walk of shame infront of the world media . :D

Acha ji never knew that,all I saw was Indian army body parts being carried down the river lagta hain kashmiriyo neh Indian army ko tatti karta waqt uda dala kya baat hain [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]besti ki besti aur tatti ki tatti

I have a name for your kind "TATTI KHOR!"

Well, India Just FORCED you "OUT of OIC" , compare this to ANYTHING parallel.

We are the founding member of OIC you rat. No one can force us out. SMQ got better things to do then listen to that fat cow of yours. We have however send some low level FO officers to spank her silly in our rebuttal.

Tatti Khor :rofl:
THIS
20190301_151754.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom