What's new

Indian Pilot to walk back via Wagah

World 3rd biggest military generals are standing at wahva border like losers.. Look at their faces.. Look at there body language... Lol if i was PM of pak i would delay the pow handover ceremony for 1 day right now ... :lol:

Mera puttar mein teray tattay pan sarnay nay puddi marawan tha bacha, kisi sasti gashti tha bacha, teri ma nu yavvan, lora leni thiya bachiya,Hope you understand now

Oh the frustration! You know Pakistani is a gali in Punjab! Hahaha

Male matha tekda teri mata nu jine tere warga layak put jamya! Badi Khushi milu usnu tere bol sunke. And feel sorry for your sister at the same time :(

Coming back after shooting down Pakistani f16 (read f solan) with a vintage jet!
They are a liers bro. We know the truth how these people harbour terrorists and use them as a strategic weapon against us.

They tried to pass on their own f16 shot down as an Indian jet claiming it was a second indian jet.

Their f16 pilot git toast and we still got back our warrior!

Have some respect
They are returning your pilot....they don't have to.

Well, India Just FORCED you "OUT of OIC" ,
!
This will be embarrassment if India attends Meeting in OIC and if Pak boycott it. I agree with this. But still we have wait & see If OIC countries don't listen to founder member of OIC i.e Pakistan . This is big mistake if Pak boycott it. 100% win situation for Modi if OIC don't listen Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom