What's new

Indian Pilot to walk back via Wagah

Enough embarrassment for India. Villagers beat him hard after jet down but our soldiers saved him.
Win win situation for Pakistan.

Well, India Just FORCED you "OUT of OIC" , compare this to ANYTHING parallel.

Shameful! He just got his *** whooped by Pakistani Air Force and got captured. PAF is much better than IAF given the fact that they are cash strapped. To all Indian trolls, just imagine your Fighter pilot got smashed and was captured by us, do you guys have any shame left? :lol:

Please Go and Search for the POWs in 71 especially the man who later became your Chief of Air Force !

Please Go and Search for the POWs in 71 especially the man who later became your Chief of Air Force !
Yea! The situation is now in your favor. but not because you were better; Actually, we have the most stupid leadership at the moment.

2018-11-21-00-46-44-9110246842838448052.jpeg

Without Pakistan, Saudia, Iran and Turkey; OIC is just a flying brick; just like your Bison.

You mean India Just "BROKE" OIC ? lol

Yea! The situation is now in your favor. but not because you were better; Actually, we have the most stupid leadership at the moment.

Not really my friend. Some people in the past made "Assymetric Warfare" as a State Policy in late 80s.
They are to be blamed.

Fked with AIM-120 AMRAAMView attachment 543375

Thats our Mig 21.

So F16s were used ?
I mean AIM 120 can be fired ONLY by an F16 .. No ?

It has always been a dysfunctional organisation; don't know where you got the "we broke it" from.

Well, TBH I dont think Pak should have boycotted the OIC. Not under the Changed dynamics of the world.
You see, USA is now the Largest Oil Producer ( Means, KSA has NO MONOPOLY )
KSA needs Oil Buyers and India is a HUGE Oil Recipient. ( Hint : Red Carpet to Modi )
UAE is now fully dependent on Indians , they are even building our Strategic Oil Reserves , making Huge Huge Investments. ( $80 Billion Plus )

The World loves money.
If Nukes were relevant NK would have been different.

Well, TBH I dont think Pak should have boycotted the OIC. Not under the Changed dynamics of the world.
You see, USA is now the Largest Oil Producer ( Means, KSA has NO MONOPOLY )
KSA needs Oil Buyers and India is a HUGE Oil Recipient. ( Hint : Red Carpet to Modi )
UAE is now fully dependent on Indians , they are even building our Strategic Oil Reserves , making Huge Huge Investments. ( $80 Billion Plus )
The World loves money.
If Nukes were relevant NK would have been different.
Money makes the world go around true; nukes are just for India to get outta my property!
UAE has made a mistake; and will lose in Pakistan an ally as we are extending a hand to Iran.

Back
Top Bottom