What's new

Indian Pilot to walk back via Wagah

Money makes the world go around true; nukes are just for India to get outta my property!
UAE has made a mistake; and will lose in Pakistan an ally as we are extending a hand to Iran.

I dont think so. Infact I strongly feel Pakistan will introspect and reach the SAME conclusion which :

1. Israel got when Entebbe took Place [ No one, INCLUDING Uncle SAM Helped Them ]
2. India got when China Attacked [ We Lost BADLY, we were weak Technologically and Economically ]

They will now realize as ask :

1. Where is China ?
2. Where is OIC ?

Why when it comes to 1999 or 2019 we are left ALL ALONE ?

I dont think so. Infact I strongly feel Pakistan will introspect and reach the SAME conclusion which :

1. Israel got when Entebbe took Place [ No one, INCLUDING Uncle SAM Helped Them ]
2. India got when China Attacked [ We Lost BADLY, we were weak Technologically and Economically ]

They will now realize as ask :

1. Where is China ?
2. Where is OIC ?

Why when it comes to 1999 or 2019 we are left ALL ALONE ?
You Indians take us too lightly for now we have let your pilot go but in the future make sure he comes equipped with a rafale so the world's knows we know how too spread butter on baguettes

Thats our Mig 21.

So F16s were used ?
I mean AIM 120 can be fired ONLY by an F16 .. No ?

Well, TBH I dont think Pak should have boycotted the OIC. Not under the Changed dynamics of the world.
You see, USA is now the Largest Oil Producer ( Means, KSA has NO MONOPOLY )
KSA needs Oil Buyers and India is a HUGE Oil Recipient. ( Hint : Red Carpet to Modi )
UAE is now fully dependent on Indians , they are even building our Strategic Oil Reserves , making Huge Huge Investments. ( $80 Billion Plus )

The World loves money.
If Nukes were relevant NK would have been different.

They are a liers bro. We know the truth how these people harbour terrorists and use them as a strategic weapon against us.

They tried to pass on their own f16 shot down as an Indian jet claiming it was a second indian jet.

Their f16 pilot git toast and we still got back our warrior!

You Indians take us too lightly for now we have let your pilot go but in the future make sure he comes equipped with a rafale so the world's knows we know how too spread butter on baguettes

My freind, I think you should recall Lowngewala where 120 faced 700.
The Pilot, Standing before you says ON CAMERA that "Sorry sir I am not suppoed to tell you more"

He had the Pistol But Fired in AIR. Even you PAF and Army Officials are Praising his courage. Think, if one has this courage what about 1.4 Million ?

The conclusion is what Pak wanted to achive it has, same for India. The Change is : Now, before you plan a bomb blast the MINIMUM response will be an AIR RAID.

They are a liers bro. We know the truth how these people harbour terrorists and use them as a strategic weapon against us.

They tried to pass on their own f16 shot down as an Indian jet claiming it was a second indian jet.

Their f16 pilot git toast and we still got back our warrior!
Like ajay devgan said "mess with the best die like the rest" hahahahahah where the **** do you get such comedians from man

My freind, I think you should recall Lowngewala where 120 faced 700.
The Pilot, Standing before you says ON CAMERA that "Sorry sir I am not suppoed to tell you more"

He had the Pistol But Fired in AIR. Even you PAF and Army Officials are Praising his courage. Think, if one has this courage what about 1.4 Million ?

The conclusion is what Pak wanted to achive it has, same for India. The Change is : Now, before you plan a bomb blast the MINIMUM response will be an AIR RAID.

if we wanted him to tell us more we would have shoved a sd-10 up his ***.You talk about courage yes he is courageous,Unlike your generals who parade around with a missile that was used against them wah ji wah, apnay mu mia mithu ho gay thum log

Not really my friend. Some people in the past made "Assymetric Warfare" as a State Policy in late 80s.
They are to be blamed.
It's not about who started the policy. Those who have continued the policy and unable to defend when water gets hot are the real under delivering donkeys. But, you will not blame them because the 'na-merd ball-less'coas and pm suit India best.

so indian trolls get new life after 3 days nice to see them back on PDF :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom