What's new

'Indian peacekeepers prevented more casualties in S Sudan'

GET LOST from this thread and stop making a mockery out of their deaths ...

WOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!

I suggested corporate sponsorship for Indian athletes so that they can have better training facilities, more incentives to become athletes, and better able to support their families.

I wasn't making a mockery out of this thread, but was calling for better support for Indian athletes, especially Indian soldiers.

Corporate sponsorship can go a long way.

And No, I won't GET LOST from this thread. Get off from your high horse.

Because corporate support for Indian Athletes and the soldier athletes is the worst thing right.

Stop being a pretentious douche, I wasn't mocking anyone.

It made sense when you called me out on the first post, but No, corporate support for Athletes is what broke the camel's back.

Because private sponsorship for Soldier's families is the worst thing right???

Actuallly read my comment. And get off your damn high horse and stop being so uptight.

WOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!

I suggested corporate sponsorship for Indian athletes so that they can have better training facilities, more incentives to become athletes, and better able to support their families.

I wasn't making a mockery out of this thread, but was calling for better support for Indian athletes, especially Indian soldiers.

Corporate sponsorship can go a long way.

And No, I won't GET LOST from this thread. Get off from your high horse.

Because corporate support for Indian Athletes and the soldier athletes is the worst thing right.

Stop being a pretentious douche, I wasn't mocking anyone.

yeah right...i have seen your posts , you first make a stupid comment and then say sorry in the same comment and post it anyway.... common sense ? anyway am putting u in ignore list

yeah right...i have seen your posts , you first make a stupid comment and then say sorry in the same comment and post it anyway.... common sense ? anyway am putting u in ignore list

As opposed to you, who make stupid coments and never apologise anyway.

I am off, before i get an infraction or a ban or something.

He was a soldier first, athlete later. He died performing his duties as a soldier, RIP.

Aren't there Indian peacekeepers in Congo and other African countries?

Does anyone know how many Men and women India has deployed over there?

wtf silver medalist doing in UN peacekeeping mission.:mad:
It's not that easy bro. Mostly those soldiers opt for UN peace keeping those who want to earn more or are not promoted in time.(due to several issue). Recently i have read that Indian army will send those soldiers abroad who are not timely promoted.So that they get equal pay or more pay. This policy will not only keep dispute between indian officials confronted but also help the poor counterpart earn more.

thu sahi mai chutiya hai ...

you will give them Salary to feed their family ?
no, army will.
is not that how sponsoring sportsmen work? do you think raiways and other bodies ask their sportsmen to perform duties ?

Indian peacekeepers have always delivered.
2013, South Kivu, Democratic Repulic of Congo, Fall of Goma.
Remember something?
The humiliation, when Pakistanis delivered and you failed desperately.

RIP to the Dead.

Back
Top Bottom