What's new

Indian Parrot Predicted Pakistan as World Champion 2011- Times of India

Of course if Mr. & Mr. Parrot had moved to Pakistan, then Baby Parrot could have been one of many things: one of the greatest fast bowlers in the world, a great all-rounder , Mr. 3.75% or just a Guy in a Red Cap. Anything at all!

Lets pay homage to this parrot who could have been any thing in Pakistan- :cry:

but not the guy in the red cap- his predictions never becomes true- :devil:

I believe somebody will soon be served Parrot corn soup in India :cheesy:

On a serious note...
these are all gimmicks..
even paul was.. it had to do with his attraction to color.. the win was spain's own achievement.

On a serious note...
these are all gimmicks..
even paul was.. it had to do with his attraction to color.. the win was spain's own achievement.

Paul is now dead. The germans really hated him lol.

On a serious note...
these are all gimmicks..

Quite True. Just to add some masala to the proceedings. And we got to see Paul nearly every day on telly.
But the Parrot story seems to be a saga of a Parrot who never was.
It was a just a "cut-paste" job of an old story about a parrot in Singapore with a fortune teller, a World Cup, a political party in India, pasted on some Pakistani blog-sites; being passed off as "journalism".
Nice "Khichdi"; since there was no real Parrot, sadly no Parrot Corn Soup (in India or anywhere else).:cry:

The sham indian secular democracy. At least Pakistan has the decency of not posing as one (it's an Islamic Republic), India is a nation of posers. India wants to labeled as a secular democracy without embracing any of the values of one.

Unfortunately India doesn't want to be secular IT IS SECULAR AND THE WHOLE WORLD ACEPT IT.

Did anybody noticed this? Reuters became Routers in Pakistani Media.. :lol:

Banglore (Routers) Our correspondent from India reported that an Indian psychic Parrot who’s name was Mali predicted Pakistan

Paul died a natural death- this parrot was murdered :cry:

i think india is going to win because they have the best ODI team in the world right now

oh no.. you back again with that indian flag... pls change it back.. u jinxed two matches already.. not nother one!!:lol:

Lol- this match India will win- the dead parrot would have predicted that aswell- if it was given more time :D-

Lol- this match India will win- the dead parrot would have predicted that aswell- if it was given more time :D-

dead parrot was a creation of pakistani blogger.. some fools here are fighting like bunch of monkeys without realising that it's a satire. anyway i hope it's third time lucky with ur change of legion!!:)

OK, than what stopping you now, enjoy, Pakistan is going to be champion. The parrot predicts that!!!

ToI largest distributed newspaper becoming like India Tv. :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom