What's new

Indian Parrot Predicted Pakistan as World Champion 2011- Times of India

i thought PDF is a forum to discuss serious & real issues!! since when this has become a place to post satire??

Do not know about Parrot but I have a feeling Pakistan will win the world cup 2011.

If India don't reach finals or shows pathetic form then no one will watch IPL that will start just after the world cup.

Then from sharad pawar, mukesh ambani, vijay malya, shah rukh khan etc. etc. will loose their money.

So just wait and watch ;)

Hi,
Heard they killed the poor parrot?

... I hope PAK WINS......Our ppl need some good news.

on searching this news on google...
i found all sources are pakistani......

even thread source is [:pakistan:].......

Why did you even bother Googling? Is it not obvious?
Pak media has always been rabidly anti-India. Their recent article on India and wiki leaks caused them international embarrassment. They did apologize but were shamed.

The sham indian secular democracy. At least Pakistan has the decency of not posing as one (it's an Islamic Republic), India is a nation of posers. India wants to labeled as a secular democracy without embracing any of the values of one.

:lol: real sad to see that some people do not realise that this is a piece of satire posted by a pakistani blogger just for fun!! people reacting emotionally!! :rofl::rofl: get a life!!

Back
Top Bottom