What's new

Indian Parrot Predicted Pakistan as World Champion 2011- Times of India

Of course I know it's satire. Friendskorner is not renowned for its serious 'journalism' lol. I just like having a go at India, just like Indians like having a go against Pakistan by outnumbering the no. of Pakistani members here in PDF. Got any problem with it?

lo, kar lo gal, after Octupus (i was happy when he died) WE HAVE PARROT :lol:

Ready for bet?10:1.

India, Srilanka,Australia and South Africa in semi final.

Final - India and Srilanka

Now you know the winner.

Sri Lanka? 1996 Semi Finals again? A Calcutta stadium type of reaction in Bombay?

Aww- Poor parrot :(- If Mr and Mrs Parrot have had moved to Pakistan- after partition- their son would have been alive now- and a hero there-

RIP Parrot- you will always be in our hearts- :undecided:

Aww- Poor parrot :(- If Mr and Mrs Parrot have had moved to Pakistan- after partition- their son would have been alive now- and a hero there-

RIP Parrot- you will always be in our hearts- :undecided:

Of course if Mr. & Mr. Parrot had moved to Pakistan, then Baby Parrot could have been one of many things: one of the greatest fast bowlers in the world, a great all-rounder , Mr. 3.75% or just a Guy in a Red Cap. Anything at all!

I dont believe in this, but we have got great chances. Pakistan and India are likely to win from my Point of view, but I was supporting England.

Anyways, Some Bharti member said that its from TOILET media so some other links:

Indian Parrot Predicted Pakistan as ICC World Cup Champion 2011 « Area 14/8
Indian Parrot Predicted Pakistan as ICC World Cup Champion 2011 « Pakistanpal’s Blog
Indian Parrot Predicted Pakistan as World Champion 2011- Times of India | The Friends Fm
Indian Parrot Predicted Pakistan as ICC World Cup Champion 2011 » Ask Free Fun

And you want Pakistani source?
You have them.
You want Bharti?
You have ToI.

Peace. I wanna see Pakistan and England in the finals!

Back
Top Bottom