What's new

Indian Parrot Predicted Pakistan as World Champion 2011- Times of India

Laughing at Indian hatred not the "tota", poor soul.

You too WebMaster!! Then god save PDF ;)... Let me ask again being more "seriously". Do you really believe this, WebMaster??

I am amazed that some people are believing is bullshit news from a bullshit source.
:hang2:

Well, Well, Well,

All I can say that good "Sajedari" Indians against this thread. Keep it up.

It was my parrot (tota).
Let me tell you it loves pakistan.;)

Dont know about parrot prediction but prediction of ESPNcricinfo say something like this

Australia will meet South Africa in the quarter finals. New Zealand may make the semis. India will be in the final and Pakistan will lift the World Cup. But South Africa can make it to the quarters only if Sri Lanka are beaten by England in the group stage - which will also better West Indies' chances.
Pakistan will be out in quarter final. Thats for sure.

You are bookie thats for sure if you are sure about result of upcoming matches :P

images1.jpg

Banglore (Routers) Our correspondent from India reported that an Indian psychic Parrot who’s name was Mali predicted Pakistan three times in a row as Cricket World Champion 2011.But his owner baba to make himself safe from Indian doggy party Shiv Sena killed his Parrot for predicting Pakistan.

It is also noted that Indian Media is hiding this Hot news which can show real image of Indian democracy to world.

Pakistani Nation is happy but mostly people express that they didn’t belief on any Psychic.Mamu a psychic has also predicted in T20 World cup 2010 semis that Pakistan ‘ll win but Pakistan lost that match.So we only belief on self power and we will lift cup from Mumbai. And will beat any one except Shiv Sena with our bat.

Indian Parrot Predicted Pakistan as World Champion 2011- Times of India | The Friends Fm

Isn't this the same online news agency in Pakistan that published fake wikileaks cables and made pakistani media into worlds laughing stock? Is this user online their rep / creative writer?

I wonder if people are gullible OR willing. Seriously.

Pigeon held in India on suspicion of spying for Pakistan

Indian police are holding a pigeon under armed guard after it was caught on an alleged spying mission for arch rivals and neighbours Pakistan, according to reports in local media.

4:33PM BST 28 May 2010

The white-coloured bird was found by a local resident in India's Punjab state, which borders Pakistan, and taken to a police station 25 miles from the capital Amritsar.

The pigeon had a ring around its foot and a Pakistani telephone number and address stamped on its body in red ink.

Ramdas Jagjit Singh Chahal, a police officer, said he suspected that the pigeon had landed on Indian soil from Pakistan with a message, although no trace of a note has been found.

Officials have directed that no-one be allowed to visit the pigeon, which police say may have been on a "special mission of spying".

The bird has been medically examined and was being kept in an air-conditioned room under police guard.

Senior officers have asked to be kept updated on the situation three times a day, according to a report from the Press Trust of India (PTI) news agency.

Mr Chahal said local pigeon fanciers in the sensitive border area had told police that Pakistani pigeons were easily identifiable as they look different from Indian ones, according to the Indian Express newspaper.

Pigeon held in India on suspicion of spying for Pakistan - Telegraph

Pigeon held in India on suspicion of spying for Pakistan

Indian police are holding a pigeon under armed guard after it was caught on an alleged spying mission for arch rivals and neighbours Pakistan, according to reports in local media.

4:33PM BST 28 May 2010

The white-coloured bird was found by a local resident in India's Punjab state, which borders Pakistan, and taken to a police station 25 miles from the capital Amritsar.

The pigeon had a ring around its foot and a Pakistani telephone number and address stamped on its body in red ink.
Ramdas Jagjit Singh Chahal, a police officer, said he suspected that the pigeon had landed on Indian soil from Pakistan with a message, although no trace of a note has been found.

Officials have directed that no-one be allowed to visit the pigeon, which police say may have been on a "special mission of spying".
The bird has been medically examined and was being kept in an air-conditioned room under police guard.

Senior officers have asked to be kept updated on the situation three times a day, according to a report from the Press Trust of India (PTI) news agency.

Mr Chahal said local pigeon fanciers in the sensitive border area had told police that Pakistani pigeons were easily identifiable as they look different from Indian ones, according to the Indian Express newspaper.

Pigeon held in India on suspicion of spying for Pakistan - Telegraph

i dont think there is anything wrong with that. historically (and even today) pigeons have been used to pass messages by spies to their handlers. with electronic media already compromised many countries are reverting to old methods now. i jus saw a thread where chinese plan to use pigeons for messaging. in all probability the police kept the pigeon to get it examined wether it was a local pigeon or a pigeon which originated from pakistan. given sensitive nature of relations between india and pakistan, the local people dint take any chance and rightly so.

i think its jus another attempt by u to ridicule india.

i dont think there is anything wrong with that. historically (and even today) pigeons have been used to pass messages by spies to their handlers. with electronic media already compromised many countries are reverting to old methods now. i jus saw a thread where chinese plan to use pigeons for messaging. in all probability the police kept the pigeon to get it examined wether it was a local pigeon or a pigeon which originated from pakistan. given sensitive nature of relations between india and pakistan, the local people dint take any chance and rightly so.

i think its jus another attempt by u to ridicule india.

I think you're a joke. And then, you criticize Pakistanis who claim Indians blame everything on Pakistan. You are nothing but a joke if you seriously think a "Pakistani" pidgeon is spying against India.

Are you calling the Telegraph, an English newspaper PakiLeaks?

No, i am calling the below news item as PakiLeaks...:azn:

images1.jpg

Banglore (Routers) Our correspondent from India reported that an Indian psychic Parrot who’s name was Mali predicted Pakistan three times in a row as Cricket World Champion 2011.But his owner baba to make himself safe from Indian doggy party Shiv Sena killed his Parrot for predicting Pakistan.

It is also noted that Indian Media is hiding this Hot news which can show real image of Indian democracy to world.

Pakistani Nation is happy but mostly people express that they didn’t belief on any Psychic.Mamu a psychic has also predicted in T20 World cup 2010 semis that Pakistan ‘ll win but Pakistan lost that match.So we only belief on self power and we will lift cup from Mumbai. And will beat any one except Shiv Sena with our bat.

Indian Parrot Predicted Pakistan as World Champion 2011- Times of India | The Friends Fm

Back
Top Bottom