What's new

Indian Paramilitary-Children of lesser god!!!!

i had read this in FB page....the author write this with his blood...... but the reason for the current situation of CRPF is not MD it is this man
Sushilkumar_Shinde.JPG

joker of parliament...he is the one who has to take care of CRPF....

things i don't agree are:
the auther's remark on defense budget and AF's procurement....indian don't even provide proper funds to military too....our military faces same problem of CRPF....

army faces some hardcore terrorist who are well trained and equipped than our paramilitary forces...at least those CRPF are against some untrained maoists... army deployed in Kashmir and northeast only because CRPF and paramilitary forces can't mach those militants in those area... it is the army who bring down the militancy in kashmir.. cobra commandos are trained in armys schools and learns lessons from army's experiences in CI ops...

the worst problem is the lack of pension for CRPF... our government provide billions of rupees for polititions and for other unwanted things but then don't provide pension for CRPF

kindly get your facts corrected. CRPF is deployed in kashmir and NE also and most of the CI ops are being done by CRPF, not army, only RR is doing CI ops in Kashmir, and not a single regular army unit is involved in internal security in kashmir these days. and it was BSF who brought down militancy in kashmir, not army ( I am not disparaging the work done by army ). It is a record that not a single incidence of fidayeen attack on CRPF have gone with out annihilating the terrorists. but u can not say same thing about army. the only difference is that army have its father to protect its interests, but CRPF unfortunately is being taken care of by step fathers(IPS) since its birth.
PS.. COBRA commandos are not trained by army. they are trained by CRPF itself. and are much successful because of age factor and working conditions.

You are taking it wrong brother. Situation is very grim in outreached part of India. People there don't think they are Indian, they have dere own regional identity not Indian. There is ban in Assam on hindi songs and movie incidentally hindi is national language. People in kashmir wave Pakistan flag, some leader in Andhra said they want to be separated from India, People are asking for Gorkhaland, Punjab people outside India openly support Khalistan and there is a gorilla naxal movement and
They are asking for autonomy and incidentally declared several part of India independent of Indian control. Here when we are celebrating flashy aquisitions country is slipping fast out of Indian control. India is becoming slipping sand being hold in tight fisted palm.

COBRA is trained on Greyhound principle not army. An average CRPF Deputy Commandant( Major rank in army) has more insurgency operational experience than Lt Colonel rank officer in army. Please ask them their no of operation and hours they spent in operations, statics would tell you the fact.

And gorilla fight is different than what is in Kashmir. Army was never deployed to naxal area bcz they wanted AFSPA in all naxal states before operations and they market silly excuse that naxals are their countrymen. Then what are North eastern. Army is not flexible as paramilitary. Army will entire established centre before moving in unlike CRPF who can survive only if they find a handpump to cook food.

By d way CRPF is currently taking all law n order duty in Kashmir. Army is in camps, only RR comes out when their is pinpoint input abt hiding terrorist.

I am not against aquisitions but I am against the way funds are allocated. I get shocked when we celebrate on aquistion of any new toy but not discuss what is condition of men using it. No doubt there is increased number of fraticide in security forces.

bro,do u know that the CRPF was 1st deployed in kashmir in 1987...the initial time insurgency in Kashmir begin to rise.... the army called in to CI/CT in kashmir only because the BSF and CRPF failed to prevent the insurgency. the army have all the credit to reduce the Kashmir insurgency to this level.. CRPF now operates in Kashmir comparatively peacefully only because of army and its role in suppressing the terrorists...during the time army first deployed into kashmir in 1987... some part of the kashmir was declared as liberated by those terrorist...army recapture those areas from the terrorists...

your calm of CRPF is more experienced than army in CI operations is pure rubbish.. army's role in CI starts from early 70's with Insurgency in Northeast India then, Khalistan movement, IPKF fighting in sri Lanka, Kashmir insurgency counter insurgency and jungle warfare school (CIJWS) is built by army from its experience from CI and it is considered as best CI schools in the world...

the motto "fight a guerrilla like a guerrilla" is the motto of CIJWS, cobra commandos got this from army's school... crpf also has a counter inserjency school but they are modeled on army's CIJW... in india army is the most experienced force in CI.. i heard that cobra are trained in army's CIJW school. read in many news papers....

i completely disagree with your statement that army need AFSPA in all naxal states before operations and they market silly excuse that naxals are their countrymen.. army is not a police force they are competently different when army goes into war they do the ops in there own way.... crpf is a police force don't compare the two. army is more aggressive and better equipped and have better resources than a police force...they do operations in their ways and that is completely different from the method crpf do... army men are better motivated and their moral is always much higher than a crpf... and gov. have to keep them in that state... it is impotent to provide more attention to military force than a police force. comparing the terrorists in Kashmir to Maoists is totally rubbish...we know Pakistan is sponsoring the terrorism against india, they equip those terrorists better than their soldiers..... high tech communication equipment are a common thing found with those terrorists in kashmir....

kindly get your facts corrected. CRPF is deployed in kashmir and NE also and most of the CI ops are being done by CRPF, not army, only RR is doing CI ops in Kashmir, and not a single regular army unit is involved in internal security in kashmir these days. and it was BSF who brought down militancy in kashmir, not army ( I am not disparaging the work done by army ). It is a record that not a single incidence of fidayeen attack on CRPF have gone with out annihilating the terrorists. but u can not say same thing about army. the only difference is that army have its father to protect its interests, but CRPF unfortunately is being taken care of by step fathers(IPS) since its birth.
PS.. COBRA commandos are not trained by army. they are trained by CRPF itself. and are much successful because of age factor and working conditions.

do u know why army was brought into the kashmir conflict?? the reason is CRPF and the BSF was no mach for the better trained and equipped terrorists from pakistan.... the insurgency be it in NE, Khalistan movement, kashmir insurgency is fought and won by army...yes CRPF and BSf are deployed in there.... do u know why insurgency in kashmir saw a sudden increase in the 1999-2000?? because of kargil war...during Kargil war the army's CI ops was badly affected, they had to concentrate on the kargil sector and that affect army's role in CI.....

kindly get your facts corrected. CRPF is deployed in kashmir and NE also and most of the CI ops are being done by CRPF, not army, only RR is doing CI ops in Kashmi.
Please don't give me that bullshit. Do you even know what an RR battalion is composed off? Not police. Not CRPF. It is purely an Army unit with army officers on deputation. It is a branch of the Army under the authority of the MoD.

These units were raised specifically for CI ops. One half of the RR comes from the Army's infantry battalions, while the other half from the rest of the Indian Army. It is considered to be the world's largest dedicated counter-insurgency force deployed in Kashmir.

Don't misidentify and misrepresent it as part of the police/paramilitary forces. The RR has nothing to do with them. It is purely an Army organization.

32 years. From Kashmir to the North East (Nagaland/Manipur/Mizoram), from Sri Lanka to UN Mission in Congo. Plus instructor in CI Ops.

Want more? How about Jungle warfare? Never mind. I can go on and on. You may be from the Cobras or whatever, but I've taught people like you for 6 long years. So I think I know WTF I'm talking about!

With all due respect sir, dats y asked u. Whatever I have told sir dat is wat I m experiencing everyday in ops.

It is much different in nowdys. Casualties in election duty is high bcz we can walk through jungle bt election staff can't so CRPF had to walk wid dem protecting dem.

Biggest reason of our losses im CRPF is lack of support from state police. Naxalite mf after attackng wen chased go into villages hide weapon n bcm villagers. Commandant are so under cntrl of SP dat dey dnt let CRPF do CASO in villages n if done by CRPF
dey allege CRPF is tarnishing dere efforts of winning heart of locals who fearlessly suport naxals.

As soon as any CRPF vehicle is out of camp. Village informers immediately call naxals, local police can intercept calls but dey just dnt bother. CRPF is being used as bait dere. Central govt gives a shit abt CRPF lives n so do state.

N also I started dis thread was to tell d plights of CAPF not comparing army vs CRPF. I myself got it derailed.

32 years. From Kashmir to the North East (Nagaland/Manipur/Mizoram), from Sri Lanka to UN Mission in Congo. Plus instructor in CI Ops.

Want more? How about Jungle warfare? Never mind. I can go on and on. You may be from the Cobras or whatever, but I've taught people like you for 6 long years. So I think I know WTF I'm talking about!
Sir,you are an ex army officer:woot:.Actually i never thought that we would have some ex-I.A. officers among us in this forum.Anyways i am really honored as an Indian citizen to have a person like you in this forum:smitten:

bro,do u know that the CRPF was 1st deployed in kashmir in 1987...the initial time insurgency in Kashmir begin to rise.... the army called in to CI/CT in kashmir only because the BSF and CRPF failed to prevent the insurgency. the army have all the credit to reduce the Kashmir insurgency to this level.. CRPF now operates in Kashmir comparatively peacefully only because of army and its role in suppressing the terrorists...during the time army first deployed into kashmir in 1987... some part of the kashmir was declared as liberated by those terrorist...army recapture those areas from the terrorists...

your calm of CRPF is more experienced than army in CI operations is pure rubbish.. army's role in CI starts from early 70's with Insurgency in Northeast India then, Khalistan movement, IPKF fighting in sri Lanka, Kashmir insurgency counter insurgency and jungle warfare school (CIJWS) is built by army from its experience from CI and it is considered as best CI schools in the world...

the motto "fight a guerrilla like a guerrilla" is the motto of CIJWS, cobra commandos got this from army's school... crpf also has a counter inserjency school but they are modeled on army's CIJW... in india army is the most experienced force in CI.. i heard that cobra are trained in army's CIJW school. read in many news papers....

i completely disagree with your statement that army need AFSPA in all naxal states before operations and they market silly excuse that naxals are their countrymen.. army is not a police force they are competently different when army goes into war they do the ops in there own way.... crpf is a police force don't compare the two. army is more aggressive and better equipped and have better resources than a police force...they do operations in their ways and that is completely different from the method crpf do... army men are better motivated and their moral is always much higher than a crpf... and gov. have to keep them in that state... it is impotent to provide more attention to military force than a police force. comparing the terrorists in Kashmir to Maoists is totally rubbish...we know Pakistan is sponsoring the terrorism against india, they equip those terrorists better than their soldiers..... high tech communication equipment are a common thing found with those terrorists in kashmir....

It is really not fair to say army is better trained and CRPF n BSF are no match for it. only difference is army is more aggressive, its better to destroy a house with CGRL den to flush out terrorist. If CRPF will do dese IPS will suck blood n suspend several mens.

N yes COBRA is trained in CIJW, and with Ghatak in Belgaum. But actually 100 PTI commandos were train wid Greyhounds in Andhra which is best CI force in India today Dnt know who ws best in 1970, I ws nt born den. dese PTI nw train COBRA commandos in Belagaum. still Nowdys CRPF people go to CIJW for advance CI courses. Here is answer to dose who blab about poor training given to CRPF. N COBRA motto is "Death or Victory".

I dnt agree wid u on fact that importance sud b given to army. It sud b given to who is sacrificing his life for his nation be it CRPF or RR. Not who is taking rest in camps.

CRPF in naxal area currently operate most advance weapon than any oder force in India. From Mini UAVs to new AKs, minemi lmg n much more.

N it ws nt only army dere was also CRPF in NE, Khalistan movement, and kashmir. Plz dnt give credit to army only.

Good article, the plight of the CRPF is one shared by soldiers around the world, the civilians sit in the comforts of their abodes and are negligent to the countless sacrifices of their troops and occasionally the are even audacious enough to shit talk their soldiers....

Very true....we need to put more focus on our Central Police forces and paramilitary units.

Sadly they are getting neglected and as a result coming into the hands of the bloody communist terrorists in eastern states. I don't understand what the fck is the problem with these Maoists. If they want justice against politicians, why do they kill civilians and jawans?

This desire to kill only means that they are lusting after power and planning to turn India into another North Korea. The CRPF must have the complete license to kill in this region. Wipe the areas clean off these scum with heavy armoured support from the army.

So long as these Para Military Forces remain under the Home Ministry and the preserve of the IPS this situation will remain.

To take it further, their officers are to blame. Which DG has put his job on the block by standing up for what he felt was wrong ? These orgnisations are led by men who never belonged to them .

What will an IPS officer ever know about insurgency and combat ? He has spent his life appeasing politicians and making money.

The entire premise of running Para Military Forces is flawed.

Take the case of Assam Rifles and see the difference between the two, the answers will be evident.

So long as these Para Military Forces remain under the Home Ministry and the preserve of the IPS this situation will remain.

To take it further, their officers are to blame. Which DG has put his job on the block by standing up for what he felt was wrong ? These orgnisations are led by men who never belonged to them .

What will an IPS officer ever know about insurgency and combat ? He has spent his life appeasing politicians and making money.

Take the case of Assam Rifles and see the difference between the two, the answers will be evident.

Definitely there are 2 important issues which Govt of India sud consider immediately-
First it has become need of hour that their sud b different ministry to run paramilitary. It is a million personnels strong force. 3rd largest after military and railways.

MHA which already have more than 30 departments under its wing has so mch to allocate fund and tk care of that none of departments are running smooth.

Secondly, if dere is so dire need of IPS in paramilitary den plz create a paramilitary cadre like there is state cadre. This will instill a feeling of attachment with the force which is currently missing.

Other than blocking promotions of paramilitary senior official they are just coming to paramilitary to take a brk or escape from ire of unfavouring state govt.

In CRPF all premium postings of IG and DIG are taken by IPS dey dnt want unimportant or field posting. Those are left for paramilitary cadre officers.

This has forced senior cadre from 4 different paramilitary to file a case in supreme court to get their due promotions and rights. This IPS lobby has very strong nexus, they favour each oder almost everywhere. And most senior secretaries in ministry are from IPS cadre so decision making power is wid this lobby only.

Like politicians these bureaucrats are equally responsible to plunder this country!!

Definitely there are 2 important issues which Govt of India sud consider immediately-
First it has become need of hour that their sud b different ministry to run paramilitary. It is a million personnels strong force. 3rd largest after military and railways.

MHA which already have more than 30 departments under its wing has so mch to allocate fund and tk care of that none of departments are running smooth.

Secondly, if dere is so dire need of IPS in paramilitary den plz create a paramilitary cadre like there is state cadre. This will instill a feeling of attachment with the force which is currently missing.

Other than blocking promotions of paramilitary senior official they are just coming to paramilitary to take a brk or escape from ire of unfavouring state govt.

In CRPF all premium postings of IG and DIG are taken by IPS dey dnt want unimportant or field posting. Those are left for paramilitary cadre officers.

This has forced senior cadre from 4 different paramilitary to file a case in supreme court to get their due promotions and rights. This IPS lobby has very strong nexus, they favour each oder almost everywhere. And most senior secretaries in ministry are from IPS cadre so decision making power is wid this lobby only.

Like politicians these bureaucrats are equally responsible to plunder this country!!

brothers, in India there are only two paramilitary forces..... CRPF is not a paramilitary, it is central police force... in india the paramilitary forces are headed by army officers.......

brothers, in India there are only two paramilitary forces..... CRPF is not a paramilitary, it is central police force... in india the paramilitary forces are headed by army officers.......
Bro "C.A.P.F." is a term invented by the M.H.A. to distinguish between the forces which comes under the operational command of the Armed Forces and other Central Forces.Hence only A.R. and the Coast Guard fit the bill.But basically all the C.A.P.F. organisations are practically paramilitary in nature as they are much better trained and equipped than the regular police forces in the country...:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom