What's new

Indian origin sweep the US National Geographic bee competition

Congrats!! Indians are seriously good at this stuff. I wonder its superior memory. Indian Americans seem to excel in spelling bees, geography bees and medicine. Things that take a superior or photographic memory.

No its more to do with the fact that if Indian kids don't memorize something their parents won't feed them.

Of course and the script writers told you so.

Or perhaps I missed the I-represent-all-of-East-Asia-badge on his shoulder.

So, a Korean-American playing a Japanese character. Where does China come into play?

Actually yes. Initially the Korean American actor had concerts playing a role of a Japanese American but the original Sulu, George Takei, told him that Sulu represented all Asians and not just Japanese.

Since Chinese have same characteristics as Japanese and Koreans, they are under the same umbrella.

Pakistanis and Indians look totally different and thus they are represented differently. :D

amir khan's boxing in UK not in Pakistan he fights for UK , and he trained in UK by uk coach not Pakistani

unlike amir khan British boxer , who has to wear paksitani flag on his chuddi just to show is allegiance towards Pakistan doesn't mean, american Indians should do the same to be called as Indian's ...:wave:

he wears pakistani chaddi, we have not given him any chaddi to wear

you guys also say why should pakistan take credit of amir khan when he is trained in UK and not pakistan

No its more to do with the fact that if Indian kids don't memorize something their parents won't feed them.

Yes. That is true. You a scientist?

Congrats!! Indians are seriously good at this stuff. I wonder its superior memory. Indian Americans seem to excel in spelling bees, geography bees and medicine. Things that take a superior or photographic memory.

Geography, Literature and Medicine are useless fields anyways, eh comrade?

Of course and the script writers told you so.

Or perhaps I missed the I-represent-all-of-East-Asia-badge on his shoulder.

So, a Korean-American playing a Japanese character. Where does China come into play?

Actually yes. Initially the Korean American actor had concerts playing a role of a Japanese American but the original Sulu, George Takei, told him that Sulu represented all Asians and not just Japanese.

Since Chinese have same characteristics as Japanese and Koreans, they are under the same umbrella.

Pakistanis and Indians look totally different and thus they are represented differently. :D

given level playing field... Indians leave behind chinese in a trail far behind....

look at the other thread its the Indian v/s Israel in Chess... chinese are no match to Indians in IQ or ability..

This I will have to disagree with you. We, Chinese, have superior problem solving and engineering skills and we are fast. That's why we dominate Indians year after year at timed problem solving competitions like Google Code Jam. This year India is almost crushed by little Taiwan alone, forget competing with China. We Chinese don't even claim to be IT Superpower, yet we crush you at
computer programming every year.

Country Representation — Code Jam 2012 Statistics

Actually yes. Initially the Korean American actor had concerts playing a role of a Japanese American but the original Sulu,

Wow.

Yes, the all have two legs and are classified as Homo Sapiens.

Pakistanis and Indians look totally different and thus they are represented differently.

Yes. They evolved on different planets.

I can see plenty of A$$e$ burning.

Shall I post pictures of Pakistanis to bust your bigotry ? Your cheep shots doesn't suit your membership status, must have been some drunk who gave it to you.

BTW why your Panties are in twist with this news ? Oh you are here to save your commie friends, right ?

At the very start the thread itself states that boys of 'Indian origin'. Indians have all the right to be proud on their achievements. Like you should be proud of Pakistani achievement in Canada topping the below poverty line numbers.

Russians/Italians are mobsters, Chinese are kungfu masters, Arabs/Pakistanis are Islamic terrorists, so on. Does that mean its 100% correct
Oh Boy, that was some thing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This I will have to disagree with you. We, Chinese, have superior problem solving and engineering skills and we are fast. That's why we dominate Indians year after year at timed problem solving competitions like Google Code Jam. This year India is almost crushed by little Taiwan alone, forget competing with China. We Chinese don't even claim to be IT Superpower, yet we crush you at
computer programming every year.

Country Representation — Code Jam 2012 Statistics
Got to accept, every race is unique and special, there is always a parameter that one race can bet over the other, Like no one bets the Chinese in PING PONG, Indians in Memory related games, etc

Thank god for that!

^^^ LOL, that is for WOMEN. :lol:

You really need to repeat the same thing a thousand times!

china3-0872.jpg

BTW, have you taken care of the "locusts" from the mainland or are they still bothering you?

Congrats to the kid. He has a scholarship and date with the turtle in the Galapagos.

You really need to repeat the same thing a thousand times!

china3-0872.jpg

BTW, have you taken care of the "locusts" from the mainland or are they still bothering you?

In this case he seems to be one of the so called 'locusts' considering his preference for Mandarin over Cantonese. ;)

Not true. Adhir Kalyan played a Pakistani in Aliens in America. :D
image.jpg

Other Indians in American TV today
Aziz Ansari- actor, writer, comedian
6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a95f5a45970b-400wi

Mindy Kaling- Actor, writer, comedienne
Mindy_Kaling+August_29_2010.jpg

Reshma shetty
reshma-shetty-qvc-25-to-watch-party-nyc-8-480x720.jpg

Hannah Simone(half Indian)
Hannah+Simone+Long+Hairstyles+Long+Straight+XBcaFtM8CoIl.jpg

Back