What's new

Indian origin sweep the US National Geographic bee competition

Dude really you think by posting that chart Indians are going to be jealous of Chinese guys of all the people in this world? Please last thing I want to do is look like some Chinese. Even your own women do not want to date you :rofl: , all of them are marrying white men in Western countries like Us, UK, Canada Australia. Have some shame bro.

Why Asian Girls Go For White Guys - YouTube

The Question should be asked why don't White Guys go for Indian Girls?

I mean when I watch American TV Shows, and Movies, Chinese and other Asians are well integrated into American mainstream.

Even in Star Trek there is an Asian Guy there. Why are there no Indians on Star Trek?

Indians are seen as Cab Drivers, Gas Station Attendants, Tech support Geeks.

Just bcs you don't know, doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. I am from Kerala and I have lost count of how many white guy/Indian girl and vice versa marriages happened here. Most of them met eachother in Western Countries but decided to try the knot the traditional way back in Kerala. There may be many who forgo that option.

I mean when I watch American TV Shows, and Movies, Chinese and other Asians are well integrated into American mainstream.

Even in Star Trek there is an Asian Guy there. Why are there no Indians on Star Trek?

Chinese are in US since the late 19th century. Thats why.

Russians/Italians are mobsters, Chinese are kungfu masters, Arabs/Pakistanis are Islamic terrorists, so on. Does that mean its 100% correct

I watched it yesterday. it is much more fun than the spelling bee.

the child is being educated in US not india, and he is taught by US teachers not indian

get over taking credit for every thing

These Indians have such complicated names.

Just learning how to write their names makes it easier for them to perform at these spelling bees.

And notice they are all South Indian too with their long Tamil names.

LOL u think Muslim names are not complicated :lol:, and arabic names - one arab's name is something like a whole family's name. What about Chinese names? - they are the funniest.

If you mean Hikaru Sulu, he is Japanese not Chinese. Guess you can't differentiate between East-Asians. Study geography instead of watching TV.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];2970522 said:
the child is being educated in US not india, and he is taught by US teachers not indian

get over taking credit for every thing

amir khan's boxing in UK not in Pakistan he fights for UK , and he trained in UK by uk coach not Pakistani

unlike amir khan British boxer , who has to wear paksitani flag on his chuddi just to show is allegiance towards Pakistan doesn't mean, american Indians should do the same to be called as Indian's ...:wave:

to the credit taking guy.

can you read ? the thread is about Indian-Americans doing well in some bee. so chinese guy with a personality issue deflects the post by saying Chinese-Americans are more interested in hardcore science.

I negate the assumption by hard statistics.

why does your poop burn ?

If you mean Hikaru Sulu, he is Japanese not Chinese. Guess you can't differentiate between East-Asians. Study geography instead of watching TV.

No, he represents all Asians including Chinese.

Just like in the new Star Trek movie, they got a Korean American playing Sulu.

There is a long list on indian actors on TV and movies now, both behind and on screen. And they needn't even be stereotypical Indian characters.

No, he represents all Asians including Chinese.

Of course and the script writers told you so.

Or perhaps I missed the I-represent-all-of-East-Asia-badge on his shoulder.

Just like in the new Star Trek movie, they got a Korean American playing Sulu.

So, a Korean-American playing a Japanese character. Where does China come into play?

Congrats!! Indians are seriously good at this stuff. I wonder its superior memory. Indian Americans seem to excel in spelling bees, geography bees and medicine. Things that take a superior or photographic memory.

Back
Top Bottom