What's new

Indian origin sweep the US National Geographic bee competition

Does that tell you something? If anything it tells you that your race based IQ tests are flawed, when the same race which has a low score on your IQ test excels when given a level playing field. Indian Americans are successful because they have their priorities right.

China has never conducted any International IQ tests. :wave:

All the IQ test data has been carried out by the developed economies. As well as the OECD Educational Tests.

Then why do Indian men always use whitening cream on a daily basis?

Not nearly as much as Chinis in HongKong do. Another pathologically lying Chini busted.

Hong Kong skin whitening commercial - YouTube

BBC NEWS | UK | Magazine | A tan to die for

Here in Hong Kong Kong the media is completely saturated with adverts for skin whitening products. People will do anything for a whiter skin - everything from drinking vast quantities of milk to smearing themsleves with illegal bleach based products. Go figure.

So have you also got your eye surgery done?

Great news. I have seen indian americans doing consistently well in these contests.

China has never conducted any International IQ tests. :wave:

All the IQ test data has been carried out by the developed economies. As well as the OECD Educational Tests.

dude r u crazy or somethingg?????

come on man get a life??
why trolling on this threadd. whats the reason? what u get out of it??

and the worst part is u dont even get tired replying, 10 indians here will eventually lose out to this thread and leave and u will claim victory. go play some battlefield 3 if u wanna pass some time. pllz i beg.

dude r u crazy or somethingg?????

come on man get a life??
why trolling on this threadd. whats the reason? what u get out of it??

and the worst part is u dont even get tired replying, 10 indians here will eventually lose out to this thread and leave and u will claim victory. go play some battlefield 3 if u wanna pass some time. pllz i beg.

What, Indians can start multiple bashing threads on China, yet I can't even comment on a simple article? :cheesy:

He is earning his days wage from the Commie Comrades. Still better than what the rest of his country men are good at.:P

LOL.....Good Job mate!!

you know you gotta be amazed at the way chini brain work. They will smear toxic bleachs on their faces to look less **** colored and simultaneously pull off racist attack at Indians thinking that nobody will find out their dirty little secret. There seems to be truth in what Koreans say abouth these chinis.

you know you gotta be amazed at the way chini brain work. They will smear toxic bleachs on their faces to look less **** colored and simultaneously pull off racist attack at Indians thinking that nobody will find out their dirty little secret. There seems to be truth in what Koreans say abouth these chinis.

Not just the Koreans its the whole world..believe me.

Back
Top Bottom