What's new

Indian-origin Rakesh Khurana to head Harvard College

He was doing his duty? Really? Of all the frauds on Wallstreet responsible for the banking crisis, he found only brown skinned Rajat Gupta as culprit?
Slave mentality bro...
Its time NRI indians should stop acting that they are doing wonders to india...
Either forget about india or be patriotic towards your host country...

The fact that his origin got mentioned means that he is still not accepted to be part of mainstream America. Or has anyone ever heard of the origin of a "mainstream" American being mentioned whose origin is German, British or any other European country?

NRI's and PIOs have been a mixed bag. They should have been the interpreters of India to the world, instead they became interpreters of the world to India. Taking over from the white man the responsibility to improve the savage native.

I don't think they are the same. Look at JayAtl, he is the passive guy like the moon unable to radiate light. The Harvard guy is the active sun and JayAtl needs his light to shine. :D
LOL...it reflects the situation india is in today...

NRI's and PIOs have been a mixed bag. They should have been the interpreters of India to the world, instead they became interpreters of the world to India. Taking over from the white man the responsibility to improve the savage native.
What an amazing quote that is bro...

Reminded me a Indian descent engineering sold the B2 stealth bomber secret to the Chinese. Just show me the 2 different Indian origin polar opposite of each other, one is a traitor to his host nation and the other got promotion because his accomplishment. 2 face with the same coin, either side you look they still have the Indian origin.

Slave mentality bro...
Its time NRI indians should stop acting that they are doing wonders to india...
Either forget about india or be patriotic towards your host country...

you talk a lot about NRI's yet what have you done for your country other than represent it like a fool here.

Insead was headed by an Indian guy from Assam, and did bachelors from Tezpur University. Even my university is headed by an Indian, one of US's largest university.

I cannot just take the pride in some A$$hole just because he is of indian origin...

Strong words coming from an internet warrior. :D

So what...
Its not something to be a news!!!

True, not a news for you maybe, but it gets featured in top news papers here, maybe Americans have nothing much going on with their lives. And with daily rape, massacre or corruption news on front page, seldom any Indian will look into news like this.

Indian origin people has created a niche for themselves in Europe and US. They are simply unparallel.

Back
Top Bottom