What's new

Indian-origin Rakesh Khurana to head Harvard College

But still no point in mentioning every day about some indian origin people...
Its better we stick to indian citizens...

Like they're even any good. Look at the number of people that are still dumb enough to pull down somebody who's actually willing and capable of changing the country.

Like they're even any good. Look at the number of people that are still dumb enough to pull down somebody who's actually willing and capable of changing the country.

So wait, Indian world Dominashun is yet to come.

:cray:

And also who support him are also the same...:D

That's a load of Cr@p.

Well depends on who it is. If you take a certain mould of Indian, and define him and her as the 'quintessential' Indian, yeah overseas Indians are going to fail to meet that expectation.

I know many will scoff at the thought, but I genuinely believe that Indians are truly capable of immense achievements.

But not in India.

I don't. As a Keralite, I take a look at Kerala. And then at Keralites abroad.

And then I ask myself, how is this possible?

I don't. As a Keralite, I take a look at Kerala. And then at Keralites abroad.

And then I ask myself, how is this possible?

One could write a thoroughly researched series of papers on this.

And no it's not just "Oh they're the best minds from India".

One could write a thoroughly researched series of papers on this.

And no it's not just "Oh they're the best minds from India".

That's one side of the argument. For those minds to grow, the right conditions, the right enriching conditions are needed.

There are many environmental shackles, social, cultural and environmental that prevents that.

I want to ask Indian guys, can you guys tell me any good Indian discussion forum.

what do you mean " even a half black jew"--- do they belong to a certain inferior classification that you cite them as " even a" ?

somebody needs to teach you guys to get off your racist self's

Even though I am a Seahawks Fan. I will have to agree with @JayAtl here..

Then whats the point in indian origin?
Useful for nothing to india...
So you are saying if your uncle or relative holds a very high position in the government..then he should help you because of the relationship, even if you don't deserve it....Now you see why there is so much corruption in India...Change your thought process first before blaming the politicians of India...!

So you are saying if your uncle or relative holds a very high position in the government..then he should help you because of the relationship, even if you don't deserve it....Now you see why there is so much corruption in India...Change your thought process first before blaming the politicians of India...!
I cannot just take the pride in some A$$hole just because he is of indian origin...

Back
Top Bottom