What's new

Indian-origin Rakesh Khurana to head Harvard College

Even a half black half Jew can become a US president, the new of Indian descent is a chairman of the Harvard school isn't a big deal. He didn't help the US paid off the national 17 trillions dollars deficit or do something worth wise to the nation.

what do you mean " even a half black jew"--- do they belong to a certain inferior classification that you cite them as " even a" ?

somebody needs to teach you guys to get off your racist self's

Its not publicity...Its disgusting...

Now come on...why is it disgusting? These oversea Indians act as good influence on all Indians. It shows if one works hard, one can reach any level.

I am personally is proud of these Indians.

what do you mean " even a half black jew"--- do they belong to a certain inferior classification that you cite them as " even a" ?

somebody needs to teach you guys to get off your racist self's

Call up Obama and ask him what is a half black and half Jew meant, he was born into one, he the one will give you the clarification you need to know.

Now come on...why is it disgusting? These oversea Indians act as good influence on all Indians. It shows if one works hard, one can reach any level.

I am personally is proud of these Indians.
I am proud of them before bakoda incident...

He certainly won't claim he the first Indian descent was elected for the US president.

Yeah, every Indian who wants to make a difference to the world should leave India.

My dad was Skyping with my family here from Shenzhen after he visited India, his company (the biggest miner in the world) wants to invest in Orissa, he understood Indian traffic, left 2 hours early for his meeting with government officials.

He got there with his team, set up in the conference hall, and waited.

For 2 hours...

TWO FRICKING HOURS BEFORE A GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL TURNED UP.

He's been pushing Indian projects instead of African and Chinese ones recently. Solely out of a semblance of patriotism. We NRI and PIOs want to help our country, but our country doesn't want to help itself.

Vote for Modi.

^^ we want every indian to help india.....specially the guv.

One thing is for sure, these people ( Rakesh Khurana) don't feel pride in their country of origin.

Back
Top Bottom