What's new

Indian Origin Material Used in IEDs Found In South Waziristan

Reliance Industries should be sanctioned by Pakistan from transit rights and all companies of India working with Reliance Industries should meet the same fate.

To be honest, I don't think it's the company's fault that RAW is using its products to provide terrorists with equipment.

Reliance Industries should be sanctioned by Pakistan from transit rights and all companies of India working with Reliance Industries should meet the same fate.

This would further strain the relations between India and Pakistan

on the lighter side reliance is known for getting its work done hook or by crook. they use their power money anything.... And here we are talking about a company which has the turnover about the one third the whole economy of pakistan......... so i think you can understand how influential they can be monetarily

To be honest, I don't think it's the company's fault that RAW is using its products to provide terrorists with equipment.
It needs to have a stronger EULA and should either provide Pakistan about whom that polypropylene was sold to and get a full trace of how it got into the wrong hands.

Now If anyone draws Islam into this then I say I will not spare him alone... please dont go into religion..... India vs Pakistan, one should limit it to that.... No one has the right to go in deep into religion....

Don't talk in suggestive innuendos and drag your Islamophobia everywhere.

Since nobody is telling us how the material is used in making bombs, since it is not a controlled material, i'm just trying to guess why would you get so mad when PP is found in pakistan.

So its not Islam, then why are you against PP? Are you also against potassium chloride? If yes, why?

About the islamophobia, hey its just my jehniat ;) if you remember what i mean :lol::lol::lol:

If the packets carry a serial number, the company must keep a track record of where it was shipped to. If it doesn't keep one, then Pakistan government must make a regulatory call and place sanctions upon the company till it improves its internal processes and submits a record of all its shipments.

Even if it doesn't carry a serial number, packed polypropylene a carbon based chemical goes through degradation through oxidation over time. It can be tested to get a fairly accurate estimate of when it was produced and the Reliance records can be checked of who all they shipped during that period of time and an investigation can ensue.

To end, the Pakistani government itself needs a good danda to follow through and do its due diligence in these matters. An example should be taken from the Dubai Police who did a great job in pressurizing Israel.

Asim,
I dont get it, why all this fuss about PP? This material is used in my dad's factory to make potato chip packets. When you buy toffees , Frito Lay chips, the Label of a Pepsi or coke 1 ltr. bottle, its all PP. Usually it gets stretched and is called BOPP.
The only harm done is environmental, not explosive:-)
I hope this pours some ice on the emotional fires here!

ISLAMABAD: Security forces claim to have recovered Indian-made improvised explosive devices (IED) from South Waziristan on Friday.

The IEDs were recovered from a suspected militant base near the Razmak area of South Waziristan, where military forces are currently carrying out an offensive against militants.

Security officials recovered five sacks, each containing 20 kilograms of polypropylene with the text “Reliance Industries Ltd, Jamnagar, Gujrat, India” printed on them, DawnNews reported.

Officials said they plan on raising the issue with Indian diplomats in the upcoming talks between the two nations. —DawnNews

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | Indian-made IEDs recovered in South Waziristan

1. The Reliance Industries Ltd featured in the Forbes's list of "world's 100 most respected companies.

2. The Reliance Industries Ltd, Jamnagar is world's largest refinery at a single site.

3. Reliance enjoys global leadership in its businesses, being the largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world and among the top five to ten producers in the world in major petrochemical products.

4. RIL exports petroleum products to Iran, USA etc.

Iran says it continues to import fuel from RIL

Reliance helped double India Fuel exports to U.S

Obviously RIL is causing heart bun in our neighborhood. They are envious of our progress.:tongue:

The news shows the cheap level and desperation of Pakistani Authorities to blame India.:sick::sick:

It is disgusting, it is like if a bomber uses box of Coca Cola to hide bomb and after blast some cheap guy stand up and say look Coca Cola is US company hence the bomb blast is done by USA.:rofl::rofl:

But look at their Hippocrasy and double standard even when we catch terrorist of Pakistani origin, grenades manufactured in Pakistan, explosives wrapped in Pakistani newspaper they will simply deny the truth. And say it is RAW's propaganda or work of non state actors.:angry:

Last edited:
Since nobody is telling us how the material is used in making bombs, since it is not a controlled material, i'm just trying to guess why would you get so mad when PP is found in pakistan.

So its not Islam, then why are you against PP? Are you also against potassium chloride? If yes, why?

About the islamophobia, hey its just my jehniat ;) if you remember what i mean :lol::lol::lol:
Polyrpopylene broken down to Propylene aka Propene is a far more reactive substance, further break down to propane results in an even more combustible gas.

Most hydrocarbons will be flammable.

Yaar PP is nothing it is available in open market, come i can get tons of PP.

Do you know u can make bomb by even soap.

Should the soap is to be controlled or banned as explosives.

These people are making mountain out of molehill even molehill is not there.

They can only make fool some uneducated persons by saying "Polypropylene" and the uneducated will think it must be a stuff like RDX.

Polyrpopylene broken down to Propylene aka Propene is a far more reactive substance, further break down to propane results in an even more combustible gas.

Most hydrocarbons will be flammable.

Even a match stick used in house can used to burn a house then should the match stick maker is guilty or should we ban match sticks?

Back
Top Bottom