What's new

Indian Origin Material Used in IEDs Found In South Waziristan

For someone commiting murder -- Daffa 302

For someone abetting murder --- Daffa 302..

Whats your point here?

It still doesn't change the fact that we didn't create or nurture them.

Yes we take pride when we catch & send those scum bags to their virgins, yes we were the guys who protected them in Soviet-Afghan war & BTW we don't need any NOC from any of you

thanks

There you accept it, that ISI created it and Nurtured it, thanks... same what Zardari said....:lol:

Should I consider what you say or what the head of Pakistan says? Obviously what he says.... He might be the kind of person you said but he still is the head of Your country.... So Yes ISI created and Nurtured them as He said....

But then Musharraf was the head of Pakistan and said (even during his tenure) that India is supporting terrorism. So do you agree with that?

It's not just me btw. Several Pakistani members here knowledgeable about this (like AM) have said the same thing.

Regardless, like I said, if you want to believe Zardari and remain ignorant, go right ahead. I don't care.

But then Musharraf was the head of Pakistan and said (even during his tenure) that India is supporting terrorism. So do you agree with that?

Regardless, like I said, if you want to believe Zardari and remain ignorant, go right ahead. I don't care.

One knows more about his country than other.... Zardar is representing your country and says you created them, Its true.... Many pakistanis without proof says India is supporting terrorism, let our PM or President say so and we believe that....

Zardari said your country is bad, yes he was right,.

More chemical jumbo mumbo to mix with religious mumbo jumbo for the common masses -Integrity Eternally Destroyed

Reminds me of the claim posted here that indian made potassium chloride, (which is only made in india btw :)) was used in karachi arson. Its another thing that potassium chloride was used in the past as a fire extinguisher :) Now don't u think ahmed qureshi could have checked it by a simple click, but he did not bother, as he has complete unshakable faith in the desperation and gullibility of illiterate masses and cooperation of other media in not calling his bluff.

Since noone knows how polypropylene is used in explosives, a non controlled chemical openly available to anyone, people are talking about how its useless to take it to UN or US. They are just trying to already cover for the utter bull their 'evidence' in reality is.

I'll tell you what, believe what you want, because thats what you are going to do anyways, maybe looking for a fight is what having faith and honor means to you :lol::lol::lol:

You will get it.

Last edited:
It still doesn't change the fact that we didn't create or nurture them.

Sirji You yourself have confessed that Govt/Military abetted them. And well they caused mass destruction and their actions were beyond civility.

Now under civil law there is same punishment for people who commit murder or abet the same.

So by the standards of law , the punishment that is for taliban should also be the punishment metted out to people/organisation who abetted them.

One knows more about his country than other.... Zardar is representing your country and says you created them, Its true.... Many pakistanis without proof says India is supporting terrorism, let our PM or President say so and we believe that....

Zardari said your country is bad, yes he was right,.

Zardari is not representing Pakistan (despite your denial Pakistanis don't consider him their representative) and you're free to use whatever he says as facts scribed in stone. You just won't have much credibility not just with Pakistanis but with foreigners as well. But yeah go ahead.

Sirji You yourself have confessed that Govt/Military abetted them. And well they caused mass destruction and their actions were beyond civility.

Now under civil law there is same punishment for people who commit murder or abet the same.

So by the standards of law , the punishment that is for taliban should also be the punishment metted out to people/organisation who abetted them.

By support, I mean they looked at them favourably. Does not mean they supported them financially or militarily.

By same token, CIA provided weapons to these guys not too long before they became the Taliban.

By support, I mean they looked at them favourably. Does not mean they supported them financially or militarily.

By same token, CIA provided weapons to these guys not too long before they became the Taliban.

Indian friends, we are in the 'moral and political support' territoty :D

End of reason. Lets stop.

Zardari is not representing Pakistan (despite your denial Pakistanis don't consider him their representative) and you're free to use whatever he says as facts scribed in stone. You just won't have much credibility not just with Pakistanis but with foreigners as well. But yeah go ahead.

So whom do you consider representative of pakistan if not a civilian government selected by you.... If there is no governance in your country then what is point of having a country at the first place. a country has the recognition with its government not a piece of land. you guys dont recognize Israel because of its government policies not because it is a piece of land.... now dont tell me next day you guys are also not going to recognize pakistan....

I dont know how stupid that sounds that your people dont recognize your nations forefront. if you are not satisfied with him paas no impeachment till then he is the voice of the nation... and your actions and your people will be judged by his actions and words

Care to explain:" looked at them favourably"

And are you really convinced that some rogue institution(or rougue elements of it) based in your country and under the control of govt. didnt help them financially and militararily?

Because from what I have read the world thinks otherwise.

And are you really convinced that some rogue institution(or rougue elements of it) based in your country and under the control of govt. didnt help them financially and militararily?

Let him think what he thinks, he ain't gonna change his opinion.
Message to all Indians : Leave this thread. No point arguing. The whole world knows what the truth is. We need not put this into every individual's head. Don't reply and Let this thread sink.

So whom do you consider representative of pakistan if not a civilian government selected by you.... If there is no governance in your country then what is point of having a country at the first place. a country has the recognition with its government not a piece of land. you guys dont recognize Israel because of its government policies not because it is a piece of land.... now dont tell me next day you guys are also not going to recognize pakistan....

I dont know how stupid that sounds that your people dont recognize your nations forefront. if you are not satisfied with him paas no impeachment till then he is the voice of the nation... and your actions and your people will be judged by his actions and words

You can spin it however you want. We did not elect him, we elected the PM. I guess you could say he is a more appropriate representative but it's the people of Pakistan (overall, not just small groups or individuals) who represent Pakistan. He has no more than 10% approval rating. He really does not represent Pakistan. And again, you can make him into a representative of Pakistan if you like. Go right ahead. I am not stopping you.

I think it's pretty obvious what it means to look at them favourably. Like viewing them as partners if you like.

Yes, there may have been support financial or military, but in the context of creating and nurturing it, no.

Let him think what he thinks, he ain't gonna change his opinion.
Message to all Indians : Leave this thread. No point arguing. The whole world knows what the truth is. We need not put this into every individual's head. Don't reply and Let this thread sink.

That's what I've been telling them all along. If you don't agree with me and think I am wrong, don't agree with me or reply to my posts. I don't care about your opinion. These kinds of posts (accusing india) I make when responding to another Pakistani member or to the original topic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom