What's new

Indian nuke subs game-changer in next war : Pak analyst

Well, it is a game changer, but I doubt another war between the two is actually a high possibility now. Neither side has an appetite for conflict with each other, especially Pakistan.

yup..its true..its a game changer,but no threat to Pak...
Le

Le

Le

Leave...just leave.

Le Nope.... :astagh:

We need to focus on underwater operations in eastern front rather than Pakistan.

The military threat from Pakistan is over. It is now going to only use Jehad against India to fight. That's its last weapon and means left.

the first para made me Lol- and of course pitty the knowledge of wannabe defense analyst-

Going by the history- Every thing built indian- creates problems after the first trials- which then takes decades to solve-
like LCA- Arjun- the Aircraft Carrier- and missiles- Lol-

but the most technical of all a submarine will be fully operational in 6 months because the wanabe defence analyst sez so- Lol-

yes the same india have more then 5000 + km tested missiles.,
Under watered tested missiles,
Send rockets and made its own sats
successfully tested ABM and going to deploy in del by next year.

lol india technology is gone so advance that old technology used by other thing they have got advance technology, they so called successful plane is not introduced by its own Airforce who invented it and after 40 planes PAK also stop production in pretax of block 2, which is not emerged till now and do not have any modification which is already present in LCA BK-1

Harsh reality which pak always don't want to acknowledge and cant answer.

We have operated nuclear subs in late 80s and still operating Akula . So your concern is misplaced .

Yadyapi Sudha barasahi jalad , phule falaye na Bait

Murkh Hriday na Chet Yadyapi Guru Mile Viranchi sam

Meaning " even if clouds start raining Amritam ....the stones will not bear flowers or fruits
.....just like even if Viranchi i.e Lord Brahma beomes teacher ...idiots heart can't be moved ! "

We need to focus on underwater operations in eastern front rather than Pakistan.

The military threat from Pakistan is over. It is now going to only use Jehad against India to fight. That's its last weapon and means left.

I agree partly ...I won't go so long as to say that military threat from Pak is over ....that applies provided sane person is in command in Islamabad ...
....Political climate can change overnight and if some 'madman' takes over ....especially if their last " jehad " weapon is not working might resort to suicide ..just to harm India !!!

But I agree we need to focus more on our Northern neighbor ....

and I think given all recent trends , we are doing that albeit slowly !

It is just that Nuclear Sub in irresponsible hands is dangerous for all neighbors. It may blow up like the other Indian Sub did.

SSsssshhhhh technical mistake it was-

Even US and Soviet Union had nuclear submarine accidents.[USS Thresher (SSN-593) , USS Scorpion (SSN-589) , Soviet_submarine_K-27 , Soviet_submarine_K-8].. and unfortunately India also did have an accident recently. What's the big deal? India has been operating nuke subs from decades and has enough experience and accidents do happen. These have been no accidents for PN as you can only dream of something of this sort in your inventory.

the first para made me Lol- and of course pitty the knowledge of wannabe defense analyst-

Going by the history- Every thing built indian- creates problems after the first trials- which then takes decades to solve-

but the most technical of all a submarine will be fully operational in 6 months because the wanabe defence analyst sez so- Lol-

everything that is created in pakistan blows up before its intended use.

India don't have submarines. It's all boasting!

yes we dont, but we know you have a lot of soy sauce stained teeth that need cleaning. please provide reference to your statement that india does not have any submarines.

It is just that Nuclear Sub in irresponsible hands is dangerous for all neighbors. It may blow up like the other Indian Sub did.

the nation pakistan is a danger to the whole of humanity and requires sterlisation.

2 things.
1. Ins Arihans is a SSBN and not SSN.
2. Yes, SSNs like Akulas will be a game changer but SSBN like Arihant will not engage in direct warfare as it has an entirely different role.

our akulas are lame without any long range missiles so second strike capability will solely rest on arihant

And you are coming from a country that doesnt even have the capability to develop a 70 cc moped engine...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom