What's new

Indian Navy's submarine INS Sindhughosh grounded inside Mumbai harbour, salvage operation begins R

Indian navy:omghaha:

Chinese trolls ...... :rofl:

Next time an Indian sub runs into an island in the middle of the open ocean and I am sure our Indian friends will blame the island。

Such is the mentality of this race!:enjoy:

Yes,an accident of a similar nature will happen to a 3rd Indian sub very soon。

The deleted sub fleet no longer。It is zilch。:dance3:

Man , even the afghan weed will fail in front of you ........ o_O

Good our chinese friends have a great sadistic mentality.Boys keep it up.Our Navy have a responsiblity to answer our people.Unfortunately chinese navy dont need to worry about such responsibility.No one in China dont know what is going on in PLA and CCP.So you can make fun with this.

List of Chinese military accidents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China: SLBM Test Launch Failed (fell back to sub and almost sank it)
This reports cant cover up ,Otherwise world cant know about this incident

What exactly is the issue here? Ships run aground in almost every navy. As a former sailor I can tell you that US ships run aground all the time. The thing is, usually when there is no damage, everybody is simply told to hush up and the ship is pulled out and never reported. The only time it's reported is if it collides with another ship or causes major hull damage.

Maybe the Indian Navy should stop letting it's personnel talk to the media or reprimand them when they do, set a precedence.

There's a saying in the US Navy... loose lips sink ships.

What exactly is the issue here? Ships run aground in almost every navy. As a former sailor I can tell you that US ships run aground all the time. The thing is, usually when there is no damage, everybody is simply told to hush up and the ship is pulled out and never reported. The only time it's reported is if it collides with another ship or causes major hull damage.

Maybe the Indian Navy should stop letting it's personnel talk to the media or reprimand them when they do, set a precedence.

thats alright .. but what should be a concern here is IN vs PN sub warfare would be a fought in brown waters .. you wont want your sub to be stuck aground when doing combat manuevers against foreign subs do you?

thats alright .. but what should be a concern here is IN vs PN sub warfare would be a fought in brown waters .. you wont want your sub to be stuck aground when doing combat manuevers against foreign subs do you?

We're talking about a boat that ran aground in a dock and like I said, that happens more often than you think (or is reported in the media). If a boat runs aground in open waters.... it's time to get some new captains and some new training regimens.

We're talking about a boat that ran aground in a dock and like I said, that happens more often than you think (or is reported in the media). If a boat runs aground in open waters.... it's time to get some new captains and some new training regimens.
Who cares where the boat lands as long as its Indian Navy , its another chance to pull them down.

India’s Project 75 SSKs: Too Late to Save the Submarine Force?

Salvage costs for sunken Sindhurakshak, fellow Kilo Class submarine INS Sindhughosh runs aground; Torpedo buy approved, but still not moving forward; Additional Readings sections updated; Program timeline chart updated.

Jan 19/14: Salvage? India has reportedly received 2 RFP responses for a DSRV rescue submarine, in case there’s another submarine emergency. Meanwhile:

“After an exhaustive study, an empowered committee of the Indian Navy has submitted to the Ministry of Defence (MoD) that to salvage the sunk, Kilo-class submarine INS Sindhurakshak, will cost upto [sic] Rs 300 crore. However, the MOD is yet to respond. It was learnt that a final decision on this is now being awaited since the MoD is ‘vetting the entire proposal’. It was also learnt that the navy has recommended a particular firm in its report to the MoD.”

That’s about $50 million, and even after paying it, the boat probably can’t ever be returned to service. On the other hand, no salvage means that the Board of Inquiry is stalled, which matters because there are strong suspicions the she was sunk by a terrorist attack (q.v. Aug 14/13). The sunken sub is also taking up an important berth in Mumbai’s crowded naval base. Sources: India Today, “Salvaging INS Sindhurakshak to cost upto Rs 300 crore, navy tells MoD” [sic].

India’s Project 75 SSKs: Too Late Save Submarine Force?

Good our chinese friends have a great sadistic mentality.Boys keep it up.Our Navy have a responsiblity to answer our people.Unfortunately chinese navy dont need to worry about such responsibility.No one in China dont know what is going on in PLA and CCP.So you can make fun with this.

List of Chinese military accidents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China: SLBM Test Launch Failed (fell back to sub and almost sank it)
This reports cant cover up ,Otherwise world cant know about this incident
Those are fake news created by some sour grape. CCTV recently goes transparent of our SSN and SSBN fleet. And none have a accident.

Nonsense. Excuse excuse and excuse. I am a former sailor and I can tell you you do not ran aground in your own harbour.

It just plain incompetent of Indian navy.

Last edited:
Those are fake news created by some sour grape. CCTV recently goes transparent of our SSN and SSBN fleet. And none have a accident.

Nonsense. Excuse excuse and excuse. I am a former sailor and I can tell you you do not ran aground in your own harbour.

It just plain incompetent of Indian navy.

What is your point man?If there is any mistake happen ,first you must acknowledge that and that is real courage.When you hide some from your people it is equal to worst coward act.Chinese people have right to know what happen to their sailors in that submarine.
Sorry ...my mistake .Human rights and freedom,information rights is mirage in China.
But in our country if some thing happens to our asset and our soldiers ,then government have responsibility to inform us about
the condition and health of our soldiers ,sailors , pilots and war equipments .They are our property.All are human so mistake is possible.But hiding a major incident is something that we dont like .

What is your point man?If there is any mistake happen ,first you must acknowledge that and that is real courage.When you hide some from your people it is equal to worst coward act.Chinese people have right to know what happen to their sailors in that submarine.
Sorry ...my mistake .Human rights and freedom,information rights is mirage in China.
But in our country if some thing happens to our asset and our soldiers ,then government have responsibility to inform us about
the condition and health of our soldiers ,sailors , pilots and war equipments .They are our property.All are human so mistake is possible.But hiding a major incident is something that we dont like .

Indian navy at first try to hide the incident only to probe further before admitting the news. As for Chinese navy, there is nothing you can hide in open sea. Trying to fake Chinese navy accident to mask Indian navy incompetent just show what kind of mentality Indian has.

Indian navy at first try to hide the incident only to probe further before admitting the news. As for Chinese navy, there is nothing you can hide in open sea. Trying to fake Chinese navy accident to mask Indian navy incompetent just show what kind of mentality Indian has.

Any incident about IN comes out in the open .

In the case of PLAN the only ones that are difficult to hide comes out in the open .

Trying to blame IN for an accident and hide Chinese navy incompetent show what kind of mentality Chinese has .

Indian Navy dont try to hide major accidents.Simply they cant .they need to report all this to MoD.MoD must answer to India what happened to our military personnel.Actually can you explain what is going in PLA?I know that is a difficult question.PRC try to mask Long March tragedy even it is so much publicised.Then one can assume fate of the military information.
Take it from here. Freedom and Rights this something that PRC and citizens cant understand .If you claim otherwise ,then you dont know nothing about right to information and freedom.

Indian Navy proved their mettle when they eliminated 1/3 of PN in 1971war.with minimal loss.They dont need your certificate.
You are in no position to question our Indian Navy competency.We Indians loved our navy and confident about their caliber.

Any incident about IN comes out in the open .

In the case of PLAN the only ones that are difficult to hide comes out in the open .

Trying to blame IN for an accident and hide Chinese navy incompetent show what kind of mentality Chinese has .
See how Indian twist the facts? :lol: its your navy in span of 1 year time has 2 major.submarine accident while.PLAN has none. Do not blame your incompetent on others. As I day you can't hide anything in open sea. If there's any accident, US will be our spokesmen to announce from us. Quoting some free free liberty nonsense source do not help your clause.

India as a whole is a joke. :lol:

Indian Navy dont try to hide major accidents.Simply they cant .they need to report all this to MoD.MoD must answer to India what happened to our military personnel.Actually can you explain what is going in PLA?I know that is a difficult question.PRC try to mask Long March tragedy even it is so much publicised.Then one can assume fate of the military information.
Take it from here. Freedom and Rights this something that PRC and citizens cant understand .If you claim otherwise ,then you dont know nothing about right to information and freedom.

Indian Navy proved their mettle when they eliminated 1/3 of PN in 1971war.with minimal loss.They dont need your certificate.
You are in no position to question our Indian Navy competency.We Indians loved our navy and confident about their caliber.
Ran aground in your own harbour? Somalia pirates will do better than Indian navy :lol: just too funny :lol:

Back
Top Bottom