What's new

Indian Navy's submarine INS Sindhughosh grounded inside Mumbai harbour, salvage operation begins R

There must be a German container ship, again, in the harbour. :hitwall:

What incompetence! The only thing the navy is good for is wife swapping, passing gas, setting off accidental explosions, colliding with civilian ships, and setting its own ships on fire. You get the idea!

not exciting enough though... If this event is a guide,just wait until the day comes when Indian navy tries to land mig-29 on Vikky on their own without Russian pilots, then city of New Delhi must put on 24h red colour air assault alert. :rofl:

What incompetence. The only thing the navy is good for is wife swapping.
There must be a German container ship, again, in the harbour. :hitwall:

not exciting enough though... If this event is a guide,just wait until the day comes when Indian navy tries to land mig-29 on Vikky on their own without Russian pilots, then city of New Delhi must put on 24h red colour air assault alert. :rofl:

Let's hope the new Russian carrier will be kept in good shape, but I'm not optimistic.

Our pilots have been landing on aircraft carriers for almost 5 decades now .

So your butt hurt comments make no sense ...... :lol:

Our pilots have been landing on aircraft carriers for almost 5 decades now .

So your butt hurt comments make no sense ...... :lol:

tell me, the marines of this sub really forgot to press "Launch Brahmos" buttom after they landed on Mumbai beach?

tell me, the marines of this sub really forgot to press "Launch Brahmos" buttom after they landed on Mumbai beach?

Poor trolling attempt ..... Even your failed trolling attempt does not make any sense .... :lol:

Wait till DRDO and Indian navy get its hands on nuclear-power sub...:D

We have operated nuke subs in the past .

We are operating a nuke sub now .

We will operate in the future too .

Poor trolling attempt ..... Even your failed trolling attempt does not make any sense .... :lol:

We have operated nuke subs in the past .

We are operating a nuke sub now .

We will operate in the future too .
Do you means that the nuke subs will be next?:omghaha:

hah hah hah what a funny joke mate:enjoy:!!you should try your luck in the entertainment industry instead of spending idle time in this forum for i am cent percent sure that you will achieve huge success in the entertaiment industry:rofl::lol::omghaha:.btw thanks for entertaining us for free:cheers:............

Do you means that the nuke subs will be next?:omghaha:

yes , the next pain the @ss of chinese submarines and that is only if the chinese submarine do not sank killing everybody on-board like the last time ..... :wave:

Next time an Indian sub runs into an island in the middle of the open ocean and I am sure our Indian friends will blame the island。

Such is the mentality of this race!:enjoy:

Yes,an accident of a similar nature will happen to a 3rd Indian sub very soon。

The deleted sub fleet no longer。It is zilch。:dance3:

yes , the next pain the @ss of chinese submarines and that is only if the chinese submarine do not sank killing everybody on-board like the last time ..... :wave:
Indian navy:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom