What's new

Indian Navy will intervene in South China sea, if required

Shinigami

Reaction score
iwhp1f.jpg

New Delhi: The Indian Navy is practicing to operate in the South China Sea to protect its economic assets.

Speaking to reporters in New Delhi Admiral D K Joshi told reporters that "Where our country's interests are involved, we will protect them and we will intervene."

The Eastern Naval Command - which looks at India's eastern sea board and likely to play a key role when the Navy is deployed in South China Sea- is also being strengthened.

Admiral Joshi said apart from three stealth frigates, the nuclear-powered submarine INS Chakra and INS Jalashva, the amphibious landing ship which is also the biggest platform after INS Viraat, India's lone aircraft carrier.

The decision to use the Navy in the South China Sea comes days after Chinese state media announced that the southern Hainan province, which administers the South China Sea, approved laws giving its police the right to search vessels that pass through the waters. Also Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan and India protested a map on a new Chinese passport that depicts disputed areas as belonging to China. The Philippines also issued a statement saying it wants Beijing to "clarify its reported plans to interdict ships that enter what it considers its territory in the South China Sea," the Associated Press reported over the weekend.

Admiral D K Joshi said ONGC has 4 oil exploration blocks off the coast of Vietnam. "If required we will intervene to protect (them)," he said and added that it is the navy's duty to protect India's sovereign assets. India, the Admiral said, had two basic concerns- "freedom of navigation in internal waters and protection of our internal assets."

The decision to prepare to intervene in the South China Sea indicates a huge shift in India's Maritime strategy. Previously, India had consistently maintained that Navy's area focus was the vast expanse of sea that lay between the Strait of Hormuz in the Gulf and the Straits of Malacca in the East.

Acknowledging the rapid modernisation of the Chinese navy, the navy chief said "It is actually a major cause of concern for us, which we continuously evaluate and work out our options and our strategies."

Indian Navy will intervene in South China sea, if required | NDTV.com

Excellent news! I always say a war between India and China is inevitable, even if the border dispute is resolved. India China conflict does not solely rely on border issues, it has many other dimensions. I am glad that Indian armed forces don't delude themselves and realize that they must prepare for a war with China. Either India or China has to launch the initial attack, if China doesn't, India will. The question is when the launch will be conducted. I think, this is perfect time for India to launch an attack on China because the Chinese are not prepared as they are trying to seduce India by uttering sweet sounding friendly words so that they can buy some time and make their defenses more impregnable. The more India delays, the more it will be difficult for India to knock off the Chinese defensive positions. Therefore, India must not delay because when you know you will have to launch preemptive strikes no matter what, you better launch it in time.

What will India get by invading China? So many things.

1. Tibet will come to India, a large chunk of land where India can send its huge population to settle down and it will help India solve its over population problem. 3. The natural resources of Tibet will now be owned by India and will make India richer. 2. India will get its hands on the Chinese weapon technologies like how Russians and Americans grabbed all the German technologies after they had invaded and occupied Germany during WW II. 4. All the nukes that China has will now be under the possession of India. 5. Individual Indian soldiers will be collecting war booties by looting the Chinese cities, towns and villages. 6. The Chinese population can supply huge skilled industrial and domestic slaves, Chinese men will be toiling in factories and Chinese women will be serving in the households. 7. Chinese will now be speaking Hindi like low caste Dalits and will worship Indians as their gods because they will be alive at the mercy of Indian men who will be their gods from now on. 8. India will now emerge as the allmighty Lord of Asia and the Aryan power will reign the globe. The dream of Indra will now be realized.

Excellent news! I always say a war between India and China is inevitable, even if the border dispute is resolved. India China conflict does not solely rely on border issues, it has many other dimensions. I am glad that Indian armed forces don't delude themselves and realize that they must prepare for a war with China. Either India or China has to launch the initial attack, if China doesn't, India will. The question is when the launch will be conducted. I think, this is perfect time for India to launch an attack on China because the Chinese are not prepared as they are trying to seduce India by uttering sweet sounding friendly words so that they can buy some time and make their defenses more impregnable. The more India delays, the more it will be difficult for India to knock off the Chinese defensive positions. Therefore, India must not delay because when you know you will have to launch preemptive strikes no matter what, you better launch it in time.

1. Tibet will come to India, a large chunk of land where India can send its huge population to settle down and it will help India solve its over population problem. 3. The natural resources of Tibet will now be owned by India and will make India richer. 2. India will get its hands on the Chinese weapon technologies like how Russians and Americans grabbed all the German technologies after they had invaded and occupied Germany during WW II. 4. All the nukes that China has will now be under the possession of India. 5. Individual Indian soldiers will be collecting war booties by looting the Chinese cities, towns and villages. 6. The Chinese population can supply huge skilled industrial and domestic slaves, Chinese men will be toiling in factories and Chinese women will be serving in the households. 7. Chinese will now be speaking Hindi like low caste Dalits and will worship Indians as their gods because they will be alive at the mercy of Indian men who will be their gods from now on. 8. India will now emerge as the allmighty Lord of Asia and the Aryan power will reign the globe. The dream of Indra will now be realized.

WOO, You can get too much good thing from china, If you can invade china, have life to back your home, Don't forget we have technology of building toilet.:rofl:
But, what can we get from invading indian? Indian God Lotion, seems that's all, have to say, Indian are eager for the war than Chinese, so sad. But fortunetly, without their ambition and big mouth, they have nothing.

WOO, You can get too much good thing from china, If you can invade china, have life to back your home, Don't forget we have technology of building toilet.:rofl:
But, what can we get from invading indian? Indian God Lotion, seems that's all, have to say, Indian are eager for the war than Chinese, so sad. But fortunetly, without their ambition and big mouth, they have nothing.

Yes, Aryans are a warrior race, they enslave others, they don't get enslaved by others. Aryans love war because war is part and parcel of Aryan everyday life.

Indians did invade China in the past.

21c89iv.jpg

Indians will do it again. The I think the photo posted says it all. I can't post graphic photos of Indian invasion as they will offend members.

^fail. he is pakistani you tool

Nice Joke!

There is nothing wrong in IN presence in china sea. They are also present in Indian ocean. This is neither negative nor positive news. Indian forces can show their presence in any international water. That is the fundamental right of every nation.

Yes, Aryans are a warrior race, they enslave others, they don't get enslaved by others. Aryans love war because war is part and parcel of Aryan everyday life.

Indians did invade China in the past.

21c89iv.jpg

Indians will do it again. The I think the photo posted says it all. I can't post graphic photos of Indian invasion as they will offend members.

Nice Joke!

Why indian show their lower limit of ignorance beyond my thought one by one? Can't understand them,:hitwall:

I don't know how old you are if you are any thing above 12 years its an insult to your age.

Two sovereign countries can have differences but going to war over it is no solution anywhere so please dont bother about world affairs and continue watching your tom and jerry cartoons.

No Indian ever dreams or visualize the BS "enemy" has written above.

We may be morally supporting the tibetan freedom, but we do not want to attack China or attack tibet and do not agree with all the things written by "enemy".

Interesting thought from a Indian! Your name stands for a program.
I´m undecided if I support it? especially not bad about the part "Chinese women will be serving in the households" :rofl:

On one hand, if China is conquered, all our fears and problems disappear over night. On the other hand...:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom