What's new

Indian Navy Running Short of Money for Modernization Program to Counter China

Ok.
here is the mother of all the posts on THIS from none other than Army chief General Bipin Rawat.
And more, it comes from the Modi friendly Mukesh Ambani owned Media aka Firstpost:

Defence not getting due share; India must learn from Israel, China: General Bipin Rawat

http://www.firstpost.com/india/defe...israel-china-general-bipin-rawat-3423976.html

Now time to eat crow for Indian right wingers:

View attachment 394643

General is right GoI should at least allocate 4% of GDP for Defense instead of 2.4%.

Which Indian state is responsible for Indian Navy?
If not, why even bring this misnomer here to be a snoutband?

The topic here is the following:

Indian Navy Running Short of Money for Modernization Program to Counter China

And the above is the responsibility of Government of India. Period.

Got it?

Calm down poodle. I have been here since 2007 and have seen and met a lot like you.

Fact is most of that lot retired or recycled because they had to eat their own words regarding predictions for India.

Since I joined, India added more than trillion dollars in GDP and has highest FDI and GDP growth.

Specimen like you came and disappeared but I am still here.

You are the one that compared union budget to revenues of Samsung etc while fully knowing the fact that Samsung sells its product and also distribute its profit among employees in multiple countries.

Now don't cry like AAPtards. Your lies have been debunked multiple times before.

P:S: Next time go easy on fonts. No one gives value to your opinion anyways.

Calm down poodle. I have been here since 2007 and have seen and met a lot like you.

Fact is most of that lot retired or recycled because they had to eat their own words regarding predictions for India.

Since I joined, India added more than trillion dollars in GDP and has highest FDI and GDP growth.

Specimen like you came and disappeared but I am still here.

You are the one that compared union budget to revenues of Samsung etc while fully knowing the fact that Samsung sells its product and also distribute its profit among employees in multiple countries.

Now don't cry like AAPtards. Your lies have been debunked multiple times before.

P:S: Next time go easy on fonts. No one gives value to your opinion anyways.
The OP's title : Indian Navy Running Short of Money for Modernization Program to Counter China, is perfectly right, China 's GDP is 5 times of India's and how much money China has added to her GDP since you joined this forum? Saying India can outmatch China in military is utterly insane.

"Our Achilles' Heel is our lethargic military-industrial complex, managed by bureaucrats and scientists with no accountability," believes Arun Prakash, a retired Indian Navy admiral.

The root cause of India's defence woes.

Get these fired up and we can achieve much more in the allotted defence budgets.

dont bother me with loads of unrelated garbage. India also has nuke program & sent mission to mars. If money was the only criteria switzerland must be most powerful country in the world.

He's one of those Delhiite Aam Admi Party walas.

Don't take him too seriously when it comes to politicisation of national security. He's just following his mentor. :D

Who to blame?

Why to blame anyone, unlike others GoI knows its priorities, we are not pocket full country we are developing nation and we should be responsible and GoI knows realities and priorities.

General wants more to be imported to make his pocket full but GoI want to induct local market products. I will always go with GoI instead of MoD or General, to happen otherwise, we should have warmongers but we are not and lastly, GoI always says that when situation arises it will allocate funds irrespective of limits. That assurance is more than enough.

The OP's title : Indian Navy Running Short of Money for Modernization Program to Counter China, is perfectly right, China 's GDP is 5 times of India's and how much money China has added to her GDP since you joined this forum? Saying India can outmatch China in military is utterly insane.

By same yardstick, China can never match NATO. Fact is everyone is optimistic. China has huge GDP but cannot outmatch Indian diplomatic clout which enables India to procure and produce next-gen military hardware.
There is nothing to boast about purchasing and importing but then again, we have to exploit our strengths and fully utilize our envelope, so to speak just like what China achieved through reverse engineering and artificial devaluation of currency, and Pakistan got nukes on silver platter.

Its just like chess. We have to make best out of our privileges i.e, shortcut to GDP growth.
But then again, close to 60 million Chinese died due to industrial revolution.

That may be acceptable standard according to communist party.

Last edited:
By same yardstick, China can never match NATO. Fact is everyone is optimistic. China has huge GDP but cannot outmatch Indian diplomatic clout which enables India to procure and produce next-gen military hardware.
There is nothing to boost about purchasing and importing but then again, we have to exploit our strengths and fully utilize our envelope, so to speak just like what China achieved through reverse engineering and artificial devaluation of currency and Pakistan got nukes on silver platter.

Its just like chess. We have to make best out of our privileges I.e, shortcut to GDP growth
But then again, close to 60 million Chinese died due to industrial revolution.

That may be acceptable standard according to communist party.
When did China say that we want to outmatch NATO? And who are "we", why you don't show your nationality?

When did China say that we want to outmatch NATO? And who are "we", why you don't show your nationality?

And is chinatopix Govt of India???

My nationality is known to all, I am Indian. I am from era when flags were not compulsory!!

General wants more to be imported to make his pocket full but GoI want to induct local market products. .

Shame on such country whose military top brass is corrupt. So much so that even common people on the forum know this fact.

Why is Modi even keeping such corrupt head of Army?
One more reason, India has no class to fight 2 wars simultaneously.

The root cause of India's defence woes.

Specifically what are those?

Brazen lies?

tem4r4r.png

Liar gets ignored!

Shame on such country whose military top brass is corrupt. So much so that even common people on the forum know this fact.

Yup, read your non-sense in front of Bangladesh, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Vietnam and south Korea.

THAAD is deployed in CCP A$$. May god bless godless Chinese!!
Brazen lies?

View attachment 394671

Liar gets ignored!
Your feeble brain couldn't have absorbed much more. Have been here doesn't necessarily mean joined. I was active reader/follower before i joined.

You ought to get operated for long unsubstantial tongue just like Kejriwal.

May god bless godless Chinese!!

I keep hearing Indian members saying this. :lol:

Firstly, what's wrong with being an Atheist?

Secondly, we have HUNDREDS of Gods. We even have a God of Doorways (Menshen) and a God of the Kitchen stove (Zaojun). And we also practice Ancestor worship.

I keep hearing Indian members saying this. :lol:

Firstly, what's wrong with being an Atheist?

Secondly, we have HUNDREDS of Gods. We even have a God of Doorways (Menshen) and a God of the Kitchen stove (Zaojun). And we also practice Ancestor worship.

:lol:
I am an atheist myself, being a Hindu. Many Hindus are, infact!!!

This post was for someone else.

Specifically what are those?

Brazen lies?

View attachment 394671

Liar gets ignored!

Don't tell me that in the entire world only Indian Military top brass is corrupt and only common peoples of India knows it.

I don't know how Head of Army appointed in your country but in my country we have a procedure and its been followed.

India will fight against only enemy and one war in future not two, but you are partial right as war might be fought in two fronts.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom