What's new

Indian Navy Running Short of Money for Modernization Program to Counter China

really?
All bullshit figures, get a life.

china-png.394619

Look at your right.

Being a darling of the mods has its own perks. You can shit whatever comes from wherever, however smelly it may be, and get away with it. I think Kejriwal gives you personal lessons on how to play around with stats.

My mind is NOT your warehouse.
Discharge your horse manure elsewhere.

Ignored!

Government of India's 2016 revenue was just as good as Samsung = 188 billion.
Can you show me some source of ths revenue number. You keep harping about this in every damn post of yours!

china-png.394619

Look at your right.

My mind is NOT your warehouse.
Discharge your horse manure elsewhere.

Ignored!
ITS JUST FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH!
OMG WHAT MORE TO EXPECT FROM YOU LOL
Pity all your efforts wasted in one post, get a life.

dont bother me with loads of unrelated garbage. India also has nuke program & sent mission to mars. If money was the only criteria switzerland must be most powerful country in the world.

GOI revenue numbers + India's R&D numbers + GOI's Non Performing Assets numbers tantamount to garbage?
This only shows you are nowhere near to debunk my post.

If you have decided to take shelter in NUKES, why did you come to berate the TOPIX in the first place. If only nukes were enough, India would not buy 65% of its arsenal from overseas. And you know it.

As for the genius & rich Swiss people and their country - India is nowhere close.

Open the gates of Swiss border for Indians and see how many Indians throng to that country. Switzerland was a neutral country all along and is the same now. It does not have border disputes with its neighbors a la India. Switzerland needs no nukes. Should the need be, they can always join NATO within seconds.

Learn to crawl first, before you try to run.

Apple is even more than Samsung
Apple = 234 billion
Samsung = 185 billion

Samsung

Revenue
11px-Decrease2.svg.png
US$305 billion (2014)[3]
Net income
11px-Decrease2.svg.png
US$22.1 billion (2014)[3]
Total assets
11px-Increase2.svg.png
US$529.5 billion (2014)[3]
Total equity
11px-Increase2.svg.png
US$231.2 billion (2014)[3]
Number of employees
489,000 (2014)[3]

Apple

Revenue
11px-Decrease2.svg.png
US$215.639 billion (2016)[3]
Operating income
11px-Decrease2.svg.png
US$60.024 billion (2016)[3]
Net income
11px-Decrease2.svg.png
US$45.687 billion (2016)[3]
Total assets
11px-Increase2.svg.png
US$321.686 billion (2016)[3]
Total equity
11px-Increase2.svg.png
US$128.249 billion (2016)[3]
Number of employees
115,000 (as of July 2016)[4]

This Ashoka 321 Should change his Flag...

Cant Tolerate any of his posts

Last edited:
Can you show me some source of ths revenue number. You keep harping about this in every damn post of yours!

Please have some mercy. After the Delhi Debacle he was forced to change his narrative and stop making Anti Modi Updates which resulted to nothing.

Ashok Bhai.. Carry On

This Ashoka 321 Should change his Flag...

Never convinced on any of his posts

As i said. Have some Mercy or he will label you a "Sanghi" . 9 By his definition , All Pakistani's should be Real Indians.. who never oppose kejri and for ehom Modi is the biggest Villian ! )

How is India's Government budget so small? China's Government budget is over $2.5 trillion every year.

Does that mean India's defense budget is around 1/4 of their Government budget? That is absolutely colossal, for China the defence budget is only around 5% of the Government budget.

India has Union budget and state budget. For some countries, its merged. For some, its not.
State govt has its own direct, indirect taxes and state govt employees which are not in Union or GoI budget.

http://empcom.gov.in/content/27_1_StateWiseBudget.aspx

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_budget
  • Union Budget : The union budget is the budget prepared by the central government for the country as a whole.
  • State Budget : In countries like India, there is a federal system of government thus every state prepares its own budget.
eg,

Drought: 18 states asked to use central budget

Furthermore, Institutions like Indian railways etc are not included in Union budget.

Last edited:
India has Union budget and state budget. For some countries, its merged. For some, its not.
State govt has its own direct, indirect taxes and state govt employees which are not in Union or GoI budget.

http://empcom.gov.in/content/27_1_StateWiseBudget.aspx

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_budget

eg,

Drought: 18 states asked to use central budget

Furthermore, Institutions like Indian railways etc are not included in Union budget.

Which Indian state is responsible for Indian Navy?
If not, why even bring this misnomer here to be a snoutband?

The topic here is the following:

Indian Navy Running Short of Money for Modernization Program to Counter China

And the above is the responsibility of Government of India. Period.

Got it?

How is India's Government budget so small? China's Government budget is over $2.5 trillion every year.

Does that mean India's defense budget is around 1/4 of their Government budget? That is absolutely colossal, for China the defence budget is only around 5% of the Government budget.

That's the Central govt budget. Additionally, each state has its own budget, expenditure, revenues and so on. And as of last year's data, defence spending accounted for 14% of the Central govt budget, not a quarter.

State budgets don't spend anything on defence. They do spend on health, education, infrastructure etc, which are concurrent items - ie, both states and center have authority on.

When a large scale war breaks out, the current weaponry of both sides will be destroyed in a couple of months at most, whoever can replace the destroyed weapons fast and with more will smile to the last.

It all boils down to one's industrial and manufacturing capacity

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom