What's new

Indian Navy News & Discussions

Look what I found. A letter by NSa Ajit Doval to the PMO discussing the leak in the office that is providing info about secret projects mainly the INS Arihant and the new VLF facility of the Indian Navy to the news channels namely NDTV
View attachment 179938 View attachment 179939
GREAT to see! I've been noticing how the Indian media has been disclosing such info with impunity over the years, thank god someone is now tackling this. I'd love to see the idiots who have been breaking the law over the years be hauled in front of the courts.

@Koovie @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @levina @Capt.Popeye @sandy_3126 @sancho @Indo-guy

Hahahaha....finally!!!
The ship called government always leak from the top and isnt it ironical that another media house had access to our National "security" advisor's letters???
Media access to NSA's letter is more dramatic compared to leakage of sensitive submarine information IMO but can we expect anything better from our leaders where an ex home minister (read Chidambaram) got an ex finance minister's (Pranab Mukjherjee) office bugged???

Capture3.PNG

Hahahaha....finally!!!
The ship called government always leak from the top and isnt it ironical that another media house had access to our National "security" advisor's letters???
Media access to NSA's letter is more dramatic compared to leakage of sensitive submarine information IMO but can we expect anything better from our leaders where an ex home minister (read Chidambaram) got an ex finance minister's (Pranab Mukjherjee) office bugged???

That order is not secretive, and under the Right to Information Act. 2005. And even you found that type of orders from PMO site itself.

That order is not secretive, and under the Right to Information Act. 2005. And even you found that type of orders from PMO site itself.
Any proof that aaj tak channel acquired it with the help of RTI??

How the CAG coal-gate or 2g reports got leaked? Even before they go public?
I am asking about this report in particular, any proof to prove that it was through RTI that aaj tak got this letter???

I am asking about this report in particular, any proof to prove that it was through RTI that aaj tak got this letter???

How would I know, dear. I am not the editor of TV Today.

Well you were the one who guessed that it must not have been a leak but a case of RTI, though I suspect the former.

This is what we are discussing right now.
Nope, I am not saying that. But that available under RTI. Every CAG report in under RTI, but again, it leaked even before CAG table that report in Parliament.

No, one ask the question for that, then why now asking for this?

Nope, I am not saying that. But that available under RTI. Every CAG report in under RTI, but again, it leaked even before CAG table that report in Parliament.

No, one ask the question for that, then why now asking for this?
I dont want to know about CAG report, i want to know what you've to say about this report?

So, you want to settle a score.
Which score??? i'm not here to settle scores!!

I just asked you that dont you smell somthing fishy behind leak of NSA's letter???
You assumed it to be acquired through RTI.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom