What's new

Indian Navy lieutenant's wife 'forced into wife-swapping parties'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, here is the update to this pathetic attempt to sensationalize a domestic quibble:

So there it is. The navy will fully submit to the local police authorities, and co-operate with them to ensure a speedy investigation into the merit of the allegation. The woman's allegations are far too wild (forgive the pun) to be taken seriously by anybody who does not already harbor a view that India is full of sexual deviance and immorality.

If the allegations are false, and I am pretty sure they are, I hope the officer brings a defamation case against the woman, in addition to a divorce notice.

She has claimed dowry harassment as well on top of molestation by the senior officials and her hubby sleeping with seniors' wives. Let Kerala police investigate and if only it turned out false, I would rather have her pictures splashed across for binging in disrepute to IN not to mention the dirt she threw on other naval officers' wives not to mention misuse of 498a clause which has been the case in the recent times to settle marital disputes.

A common Indian's perspective on Navy Swinging Club from Babu Moshay of Mumbai :pop:

Babu Moshay (Mumbai)
49 Followers
2 hrs ago Gold: 22.1K762
Mother chodd navy people could stop Kasab and his gang coming to Indian shores...they drink and party and then these drunkards crashed their ship into a merchant ship which caused the navy ship to sank with all its expensive ammunition...now they say the merchant ship's captain is to be blamed because he should have foreseen that there are Navy drunkards in ship infront of them and they can not be prosecuted... now this wife swapping things.. why does these idiots even are there eating up tax payer's money? when was the last time these morons did anyting for country? simply wasting money on these fools every year in budget... when they have no work, no war then they fk each other's wives//// blood y still living the british raaj and lifestyle of goraa saab...

:omghaha: Indian Navy officers involved in Wifeswaping is Pakistani propaganda??

It happens every where and is quite common in Armed forces even in Pakistani ones.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with swingers party or wife swapping, sex is a gift of nature & it should be appreciated, its a personal matter & should not be talked about. however forcing some one into an act is wrong, so lets get things into perspective it is the forced sex issue here which needs to be condemned & not the swingers party culture

Correct perception of the reality :cheers:

From Times of India page: Beans are spilling :pop:

Navy officer (India)
2 hrs ago
I am navy insider. Sleeping with wife of sub oridinates is something that makes ones cv look green for the next promotion. There is nothing in Indian navy. It is an organized harem.

Yes, just as I predicted, the comments section on ToI is being paraded as proof here. I could go to that section right now, and pretend to be a Pakistani officer from Karachi and write something absurd, but I don't have time.

This game was already played once on PDF. On the BSF shooting incident. When their story was getting debunked, some of the trolls here quickly started making comments on ToI's comments section pretending to be Indians. I was wondering why certain trolls here stopped responding. Looks like they are busy on ToI.

"Spilling the beans", my foot.

Anonymous comments on ToI are now being dragged in here by Pakistanis (very possibly after they made those comments there), and this is being branded as evidence, so I guess its time to say goodbye to the thread. The story has been debunked. Good luck, and I am sure ToI appreciates the ad revenue.

How do YOU know that those Indians are actually Indians? That would need a jotsi too, wouldn't it? Anybody can give any location on the comments section on ToI. It would require a 'jotsi' to assert either way, so why not make this comment to the person I was responding to?

Anyway, the topic of the thread is being debunked faster than this troll thread can grow. In a few days the charges against the officers will fizzle out. But that wont generate so much interest on PDF.

Amazing how anybody can believe that an IIT educated woman endured forcible swapping and torture and removzal of her hair for more than a year, until she decided to walk to a nearby police station in the pink of health one fine day. Well, trolls need "willful suspension of disbelief" to provide nourishment for their activity of trolling.

This guy is a Pakistani too for you. Or might be ISI agent who is using his account to defame might IN. Come on buddy these childish replies aren't going to satisfy anyone nor would brush aside this matter on this forum. You conveniently ignored the issue and chosen to remain in denial until I started the thread. Left with no choice but to discuss the issue. Now reply sensibly. Enough with the denial thing.

Unlike some other Indians you replies are mostly stupid and are based on denial and ignorance.

This happens a lot in navy it seems ....there is this huge navy base in TN where the wife is given too much booze and then raped...when the wife wakes up its all over....one malayali wife woke up just in the nick of time to save herself....the next day she packed her bags and left her husband for good....the same day he was also transferred as a punishment...long back i have told the same in some other thread also.

You are now a Pakistani buddy. Enjoy. :lol:

A common Indian's perspective on Navy Swinging Club from Babu Moshay of Mumbai :pop:

Babu Moshay (Mumbai)
49 Followers
2 hrs ago Gold: 22.1K762
Mother chodd navy people could stop Kasab and his gang coming to Indian shores...they drink and party and then these drunkards crashed their ship into a merchant ship which caused the navy ship to sank with all its expensive ammunition...now they say the merchant ship's captain is to be blamed because he should have foreseen that there are Navy drunkards in ship infront of them and they can not be prosecuted... now this wife swapping things.. why does these idiots even are there eating up tax payer's money? when was the last time these morons did anyting for country? simply wasting money on these fools every year in budget... when they have no work, no war then they fk each other's wives//// blood y still living the british raaj and lifestyle of goraa saab...

He is a Pakistani.

Signed

Deluded Indian fanboys.

This kind of swinging culture has a history. There have been complaints filed earlier about wife-swapping. One was filed in 2011 on INS .Dronacharya but the officers involved were posted out and the issue buried

It happens every where and is quite common in Armed forces even in Pakistani ones.
:

wherever it happens is NOT the subject of my reply . Your Indian was saying it is Pakistani propaganda.

when the fact is that an Indian Lady filed the case and claimed that it is happening in Indian Navy.

This guy is a Pakistani too for you. Or might be ISI agent who is using his account to defame might IN. Come on buddy these childish replies aren't going to satisfy anyone nor would brush aside this matter on this forum. You conveniently ignored the issue and chosen to remain in denial until I started the thread.Left with no choice but to discuss the issue. Now reply sensibly. Enough with the denial thing.

Unlike some other Indians you replies are mostly stupid and are based on denial and ignorance.

You are now a Pakistani buddy. Enjoy. :lol:

He is a Pakistani.

Signed

Deluded Indian fanboys.

Re-read the thread. My comments were perfectly sensible, and I am the one who posted the follow up news items, including the navy's official response. So don't teach me about replying sensibly. But when the anonymous comments on ToI are branded about as evidence, there is a time that I must say goodbye to any chance of a sensible discussion. Which is why I am not going to respond in this thread any more. Only one side here is deluded, and uses anonymous comments to bolster their view.

I did no such thing, and my posts were from official sources. Teach delusion and sensible replying to your people, not me. Enjoy the troll thread, I ain't got the time or inclination.

She has claimed dowry harassment as well on top of molestation by the senior officials and her hubby sleeping with seniors' wives. Let Kerala police investigate and if only it turned out false, I would rather have her pictures splashed across for binging in disrepute to IN not to mention the dirt she threw on other naval officers' wives not to mention misuse of 498a clause which has been the case in the recent times to settle marital disputes.

Sashan Jee - A Tamil point of view on wife swapping in Indian Navy:

karunakaran (coimbatore)
3 hrs ago
Whenever the Sri Lankan navy was killing our Indian fishermen, we Tamils were wondering why our navy was making any step to rescue our people. Now only we come to know that they are busy in wife swapping. Good work. After gulping down the drinks and eating so much ration and ding a lot of excercise, what else they will do? Govt. should do something to engage them in nation building works in peaceful time. After all for decades the Navy was not engaged in any war. People should know the charges against the Indian Peace Keeping Force, wherever they have been deployed. What this IPKF done in Sri Lanka? The army also has special power in certain areas. For what?

wherever it happens is NOT the subject of my reply . Your Indian was saying it is Pakistani propaganda.
when the fact is that an Indian Lady filed the case and claimed that it is happening in Indian Navy.

As you said earlier let the truth come after investigation.

The issue has turned into North/ South rivalry with one Alice wondering loudly about South men :pop:

Alice (Wonderland)
135 Followers
3 hrs ago Gold: 15K752
why it is happening in southern command? and why south is so famous for its soft ****? what kind of men does south india have?

South Indian pride stings back :pop:

Indian (Delhi) replies to Alice
2 hrs ago
Sati Savitri Seeta devi jee, The man in question is from Odisha. the girl is from Mumbai. The senior Sreerams are from Noooooooorth India. Southern Command is commanded from Nooooooorth India. South is so famous for its soft ****, because you watch it. South India have have same men as the whole have. South Indian men have items under the lungies that Nooooooooorthies have in tight jeans. Want to try
?

Re-read the thread. My comments were perfectly sensible, and I am the one who posted the follow up news items, including the navy's official response. So don't teach me about replying sensibly. But when the anonymous comments on ToI are branded about as evidence, there is a time that I must say goodbye to any chance of a sensible discussion. Which is why I am not going to respond in this thread any more. Only one side here is deluded, and uses anonymous comments to bolster their view.

I did no such thing, and my posts were from official sources.
Teach delusion and sensible replying to your people, not me. Enjoy the troll thread, I ain't got the time or inclination.

Lol what official sources you have used till now!!!

These are old tactics to cover up. Used a lot on this forum.

Sashan Jee - A Tamil point of view on wife swapping in Indian Navy:

karunakaran (coimbatore)
3 hrs ago
Whenever the Sri Lankan navy was killing our Indian fishermen, we Tamils were wondering why our navy was making any step to rescue our people. Now only we come to know that they are busy in wife swapping. Good work. After gulping down the drinks and eating so much ration and ding a lot of excercise, what else they will do? Govt. should do something to engage them in nation building works in peaceful time. After all for decades the Navy was not engaged in any war. People should know the charges against the Indian Peace Keeping Force, wherever they have been deployed. What this IPKF done in Sri Lanka? The army also has special power in certain areas. For what?

Again fishing in troubled waters mate? Being from a family of an ex naval officer, given a chance I would slap this rascal who wrote this stupid comment.

This doesn't seem to be an isolated issue, a cursory search brings many stories of debauchery:

122-750901.JPG

This doesn't seem to be an isolated issue, a cursory search brings many stories of debauchery:

122-750901.JPG

LOL, already posted on this very thread, a couple of pages back. And posted a hundred times before. Well, enjoy.

Lol what official sources you have used till now!!!

The official response of the Southern naval command to NDTV and a few other news organisations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom