What's new

Indian Navy lieutenant's wife 'forced into wife-swapping parties'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why we should be happy....??? There's no trail of happiness in this rather a sad story that a disciplined force has turned into a sex hungry monsters.... The money of millions of indian taxpayers is wasted in the parties where wives are swapped....

Dont u get it what they did in kashmir??

They have raped millions of women n killed them n said they were freedom fighters, some of the women were raped infront of their children n husband.

Domestic issues turn ugly. At this stage a rather incredible allegation by one person, under investigation. If found guilty they will be punished.

Armed forces people are humans too. Remember the Samia Sarwar case, where the army officer was sacked but Samia's murderers were never punished. This is a law and order issue, nothing to do with armed forces.
Aye haye haye boht punch hue human hain ye log.:rofl:

If the allegations are true I hope these people get strict punishment.

I don't know why such things need to be an ego issue, Military personnels in India don't have the demi god status like the country towards our west. If they make a mistake, commit a crime, they should be punished and disciplined accordingly.

Dont u get it what they did in kashmir??

They have raped millions of women n killed them n said they were freedom fighters, some of the women were raped infront of their children n husband.

Urrr are you sure its not billions? Har jageh apna kashmir ka rona lekar pahaunch jaate ho. Always whining.

If the allegations are true I hope these people get strict punishment.

I don't know why such things need to be an ego issue, Military personnels in India don't have the demi god status like the country towards our west. If they make a mistake, commit a crime, they should be punished and disciplined accordingly.

Urrr are you sure its not billions? Har jageh apna kashmir ka rona lekar pahaunch jaate ho. Always whining.

NAvy has allready denied the incident and the Officer has charged FIR against his wife for false allegations

close this thread please its people personel issue
and please take care of your wifes and look after them they are a gift from god and precious them

If they were Muslims then they would have understood what yr saying.Dont usee them defending this issue??

If they were Muslims then they would have understood what yr saying.Dont usee them defending this issue??

We already know, there are no four male witnesses of good standing, case dismissed, woman will be sent to jail or stoned.

The no of retards who bring in religion while being fully oblivious to their own shyte is amazing.

I am not defending them all I mean to say that respect women whether she is from india or any other women in the world

Vikram from Bangalore is agitated at this turn of events :pop:

vikram.ka007 (bangalore)
12 Followers
6 hrs ago Gold: 5128541
indian soliders are jobless. most of them have retired without even firing a bullet from their guns on enemies. thats why they spend all their time by playing with their pocket guns. they dont have guts to go across border and teach pak lessons

Tamils have their own unique take on Indian Navy

True indian (chennai)
6 hrs ago
When tamilnadu fishermen are being killed and abducted by the Lankan Navy the so called good defence minister is all the time quite, never utter a word like our silent prime minister. So far more than 100 fisher men kille since ths goverment is ruling. The so called proud Navy is waiting for govt. to tell them what to do. Now with alligation of this lady we know what the navy was doing. No truth will come out. Our good CBI will enquire and hush up the case true to our tradition.

Indian (India)
5 hrs ago
Dude, Tamils are not Indians! They are always Tamils and Tamils only, the worst c()t in this country or globe. Just check Internet blogs on Tamils, you will understand.

If the complaint is found to be true, then what? How can anyone monitor what these officers do in their private time? Though I must say, of late the news coming out of India paint it like a morally decadent society.

u still have doubts.

We already know, there are no four male witnesses of good standing, case dismissed, woman will be sent to jail or stoned.

The no of retards who bring in religion while being fully oblivious to their own shyte is amazing.

LOL thats what yr understanding of islam n look what God is making u do when u like to remain in yr ego. LOL

I am not defending them all I mean to say that respect women whether she is from india or any other women in the world

lekin ye inhe kon samjhaye ye log to tourists ko b nai chorty to apni women ko kahan chorain gy.

This song now should be declared as national anthem of india.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL thats what yr understanding of islam n look what God is making u do when u like to remain in yr ego. LOL

My understanding of islam is 100 times better than your understanding of hinduism. And no imaginary friend of yours is making me do anything. See a shrink if you really think otherwise.

My understanding of islam is 100 times better than your understanding of hinduism. And no imaginary friend of yours is making me do anything. See a shrink if you really think otherwise.
LOL n that is why yr getting so badnam when it comes to women n as for yr understanding :lol:

we all say what u wrote in yr post#95

un ko choro ye log nahi sudhernai walai humei apnay kirdar ko dekhna chaiye as a muslim what our religion taught us how to treat a women and that is respect in all forms

yaar in logo ko dekhny k baad to hum log farishty lagty hain yaar.:lol:

An Indian Woman shares her thoughts on this scandal :pop:

Hindu Woman (Bangalore)
6 Followers
1 hr ago Silver: 4073544
I feel this lady's plight has some weight otherwise why she would level allegations of such nature and go against the entire system risking her life. I salute her for not compromising with ****** , rotten, morally depraved practices. And the Navy has rubbished her charges as a face saving measure in order to uphold their so called clean, disciplined image !! If it were so sure that nothing of this sort exists then why it did not investigate the whole matter rather than hush up the things!!! And if all these allegations are proved true then imagine the prestigious Navy being turned into a 'brothel' with such indisciplined, morally corrupt so called 'officers' acting as touts and pimps just to get promotions. If they could not honour their and their colleagues' wives how would they honour a common civilian! If they could bragain their wives for promotions then they can sell their motherland too. It is in the interest of the nation for the government to set up an independent and impartial enquiry into the whole matter and bring out the facts and punish the guilty officers whatever rank they are and clean our prestigious forces of such scum to restore their honour.

un ko choro ye log nahi sudhernai walai humei apnay kirdar ko dekhna chaiye as a muslim what our religion taught us how to treat a women and that is respect in all forms

Except when she's wife or daughter of your defated enemy, or if her skin is visible or if she does not listen to the husband :)

Dude, get off your high horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom