What's new

Indian Navy lieutenant's wife 'forced into wife-swapping parties'

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mystry deepens:

A Victim (Orissa)
3 hrs ago
I know of a Naval Director at Vizag who is also involved in such a scam with his sailors and is shameless in using his wife the Navy Wives welfare association to his use. He also followed the same procedure of sending the complaining wife to a marriage counceller and then tried to prove her a mental case, without sucess - so far. The battle is still on. May god save Navy and the people in it from this Animal culture.

Even the Modus Operandi is identical :pop:.

BHnu9xPCIAA6ynN.jpg

Seems to be a common practice as it was reported back in 2011 as well. !!

story1.jpg

Wife of that Navy officer is IITian, who worked for Morgan Stanley and was about to take Civil Service exams (as per Times of India) this is getting interesting :pop: There is no way a woman with such accomplishments can be tagged as a 'Mental Patient'

Something about another Inquiry - But I can't find the details.

Captain (Front line)
4 hrs ago
Around 15-16 years ago General S F Rodrigues had already initiated departmental enquiry and had concede that senior military officers were having extra marital affair with junior officer's wife.

1. Put this in context. This is the Hindu society. And the nation has been dubbed as the Rape-ublic of India. The Hindu society has Sevadesis in the temples - some kind of pious prostitutes. And visit the Khajuraho to witness the sexual fetishes of the Hindu from ancient times. The ancient Kama Sutra is almost a religious testament.

2. The Hindu society is too complicated and complex for outsiders to understand.

A common Indian's perspective on Navy Swinging Club from Babu Moshay of Mumbai :pop:

Babu Moshay (Mumbai)
49 Followers
2 hrs ago Gold: 22.1K762
Mother chodd navy people could stop Kasab and his gang coming to Indian shores...they drink and party and then these drunkards crashed their ship into a merchant ship which caused the navy ship to sank with all its expensive ammunition...now they say the merchant ship's captain is to be blamed because he should have foreseen that there are Navy drunkards in ship infront of them and they can not be prosecuted... now this wife swapping things.. why does these idiots even are there eating up tax payer's money? when was the last time these morons did anyting for country? simply wasting money on these fools every year in budget... when they have no work, no war then they fk each other's wives//// blood y still living the british raaj and lifestyle of goraa saab...

O stop this mate.
It was coast guard, that is responsible to stop any such intrusions as was the case with Kasab.
Don't go with what posters on TOI(let) post. if country was in their hands, India would have long nuked pakistan, PM MMS would have long been thrown out, India would have overtaken China economically not so long ago etc.
God alone knows who this know it all (navy's swingers club et al) is.

We all condemn any forced orgies or this swapping business if true, but they way our Indian media portrays the incident, its like making a new sex scandal just to improve their readership.

1. Put this in context. This is the Hindu society. And the nation has been dubbed as the Rape-ublic of India. The Hindu society has Sevadesis in the temples - some kind of pious prostitutes. And visit the Khajuraho to witness the sexual fetishes of the Hindu from ancient times. The ancient Kama Sutra is almost a religious testament.

2. The Hindu society is too complicated and complex for outsiders to understand.

And you are an insider because some foreign invader vanquished your ancestors and as is allowed under your new religion took your women as slaves and created a self hating convert such as yourself?

BHnu9xPCIAA6ynN.jpg

When I saw my husband with other lady,I started to cry and question my husband.
The woman shouted at me,slapped me threaten me for dire consequences if I did if I did not keep quiet"-the 25 year old said

lol @Windjammer windy I thought that her husband beated her..but another lady??okay fine..I understand that officers often become desperadoes as they can't sustain certain restrictions and pressures,or should I say that they lose their tracks when become a part of army but whats wrong with those women?::what:

Last edited by a moderator:
O stop this mate.
It was coast guard, that is responsible to stop any such intrusions as was the case with Kasab.
Don't go with what posters on TOI(let) post. if country was in their hands, India would have long nuked pakistan, PM MMS would have long been thrown out, India would have overtaken China economically not so long ago etc.
God alone knows who this know it all (navy's swingers club et al) is.

We all condemn any forced orgies or this swapping business if true, but they way our Indian media portrays the incident, its like making a new sex scandal just to improve their readership.

We know it anant_s jee :lol: but now that we have found a brilliant troll possibility we are going to make most of it :partay:

Mark from Delhi provides us with a brilliant psychological profile of offenders :pop:

Mark (Delhi)
5 hrs ago
Must be true, she was part of the system (hence came to know about it); We civilians cant even point to them as these are highly glorified officers (we are outside the system). Since these officers have no other work (other than observing cleaniness on ships & tankers), theyw ill take to such activities. Look at other countries, even if there is no war, they will do something constructive for their country. Ours is just the "Chalta hain" attitude. Even in Merchant Navy, such things are rampant. Carrying false pride as Navy officer wont lead you anywhere, bottomline is children of such ppl only become fame-starved (like wannabes e.g. Poonam Pandey & many other are there in the Industry). These officers & their wives do such acts, & their children after growing up do not give a second thought to strip naked infront of the TV. Jaise parents, waise child. And one more thing, the wives are also to held accountable. They marry just for the money. Navy officer, uniform man, aaram ka ilfe , paise hi paise..! Hence, they do not worry changing pistons every night (wife-swapping). The Govt cant do anything abt it even if this is in news!!

LOL this is what india is famous for, after all these rapes on foreigners and when foreign girls r 35% less so they will take out their frustration on their own women.
Well their armed forces r also indians.:rofl:

LOL this is what india is famous for, after all these rapes on foreigners and when foreign girls r 35% less so they will take out their frustration on their own women.
Well their armed forces r also indians.:rofl:

BHnu9xPCIAA6ynN.jpg

[/B][/COLOR]

lol @Windjammer windy I thought that her husband beated her..but another lady??okay fine..I understand that officers often become desperadoes as they can't sustain certain restrictions and pressures,or should I say that they lose their tracks when become a part of army but whats wrong with those women?::what:

Maybe in the same line, Like a boss has henchmen to control the labour force, these women are there to intimidate and keep everything in a community.....so the show goes on. !!

Last edited by a moderator:
We know it anant_s jee :lol: but now that we have found a brilliant troll possibility we are going to make most of it :partay:

Well sir, in that case don't forget to take that proverbial pinch of salt. :)

Some very interesting comments coming from Kochi (India) -

mano (kochi)
5 hrs ago
Service officers get large quantity of foreign made liquor from their canteen at throw away prices.Parties conducted are to consume these liquors.If yr senior officers invite you for a party you cannot avoid as your annual performance appraisal report is on his hand.If yr wife is beautiful most of the service officers would be nearer to your wife during the party.Professionals easily make out the mindset of the couple.Normally these matters dont come out.Within the circle they know very well about it .Naval investigations will not bring out the truth as the investigation team head chosen would

One Sandip Desai alleges even men are forced to provide sexual favors :pop:

Sandip Desai (City of Dream)
151 Followers
5 hrs ago Platinum: 25.4K711
Such practices are Cup of Tea , in all the Forces, Not only women , even Men are exploited by thier seniors , it is all very dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom