What's new

Indian Navy lieutenant's wife 'forced into wife-swapping parties'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on, I nearly got a boner :partay:

congrats to that :cheers:

Truth is some men can't handle women :D

And some men commenting and pointing fingers are insecure, you know what i mean :D

Anyway, here is the update to this pathetic attempt to sensationalize a domestic quibble:

Indian Navy denies sexual harassment of young lieutenant's wife | NDTV.com

Marital discord behind officer`s wife`s allegations: Navy

The Indian Navy has denied allegations that a group of officers based in Kochi sexually harassed a young lieutenant's wife.

Based on a complaint by the woman, the Kochi police has filed a case against six naval officers; the charges "physical and mental torture" and demanding dowry.

The woman, who graduated from IIT, and was married in 2011, told NDTV that two months ago in an officer's house, she was tied to a table by her husband, and that he allowed his colleagues to sexually molest her and cut off her hair.

She has also alleged in her complaint to the police that her husband and other officers have been threatening her safety if she does not drop the case against them.

The Southern Naval Command has issued a statement in which it says, "The wife of the officer has leveled unfair allegations against superior officers in her husband's chain of command, their spouses and other officers who have interacted with her. These officers accompanied by their respective spouses had tried to unsuccessfully resolve the issues dogging the couple's personal life in a bid to leverage the strength of the Naval community bond."

The statement says the Navy will cooperate fully with the police investigation to "clear the fair name of the officers who intervened in the line of duty to resolve the domestic discord of a young officer."

And here is the navy's official statement to NDTV:

Indian Navy on allegations of sexual harassment against officers | NDTV.com

Dear Sir,

We have received queries from more than one national TV channel about certain allegations levelled by the estranged spouse of a young Lieutenant at Kochi. Whilst not taking sides in a dispute between two adults, we would like you to be informed of our version.

A marital discord between a serving Officer and his spouse has resulted in the spouse of the Officer lodging an FIR with the local Police here. In cases of marital discord, there are bound to be bitter acrimony and mutual accusations and counter accusations. Such issues need to be dealt with sensitivity and as per laws of the land. Unlike the corporate world, in the Navy, the support system including the superior officers, and families of colleagues also endeavour to resolve such issues in the traditional esprit de corps, prevalent in the Forces.

However, in this specific case, the wife of the officer has leveled unfair allegations against superior officers in her husband's chain of command, their spouses and other officers who have interacted with her. These officers accompanied by their respective spouses had tried to unsuccessfully resolve the issues dogging the couple's personal life in a bid to leverage the strength of the Naval community bond. Unfortunately the Lady had resorted to such methods of dragging her estranged spouse's colleagues into the vortex of their unhappy relationship, in the past too in other units in which her husband has served. The couple was also sent to a marriage councilor under the aegis of the Navy Wives Welfare Association. Southern Naval Command will co operate with the law enforcement agencies to ensure speedy completion of investigation to clear the fair name of the officers who intervened in the line of duty to resolve the domestic discord of a young officer.

So there it is. The navy will fully submit to the local police authorities, and co-operate with them to ensure a speedy investigation into the merit of the allegation. The woman's allegations are far too wild (forgive the pun) to be taken seriously by anybody who does not already harbor a view that India is full of sexual deviance and immorality.

If the allegations are false, and I am pretty sure they are, I hope the officer brings a defamation case against the woman, in addition to a divorce notice.

Jang Group Online

gen. faisal kiled by pakistan army for being whstleblower and they used his affair with a widow.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-air-force/127558-paf-cadet-caught-sex-scandal-australia-4.html

Pakistan Army officers in Haiti sodomy scandal involving a 12-year-old boy | Mail Online

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE UNDERBELLY OF A MILITARY SERVICE ! :welcome:

Can i request you to avoid this brother.
No army trains its officers or soldiers for this kind of shameful acts and therefore to use such cases to embarrass anyone isn't fair IMHO.

Umm...I did not mention you, did I? Why do you assume yourself to be the culprit? This is like going around a crowd asking "Excuse me, do I look like I just picked somebody's pocket?"

There's a fine line between digesting and digressing.....in due course it becomes evident who stands where. !!

There's a fine line between digesting and digressing.....in due course it becomes evident who stands where. !!

Meaningless and irrelevant comeback as usual.

Now don't keep digressing, just because another OP stole your limelight by pouncing on a dubious story that is already being discredited. As I said, I did not mention you anywhere, so if you want to scream to everybody that it is your nature (and sole right) to post dubious stories that are being discredited, be my guest.

That would be misconduct and also illegal. But you are mixing all sorts of stories and gossip, on purpose I guess.

how am i mixing "Stories" when there is this one story which has all the mentioned points.

1. The lady said she was forced by her husband to have sex with his Navy boss othwise his job was at risk

2. The lady said the practice of wife swapping is a normal practice there.

3. The lady said she was bound and molested by Indian Navy officers in front of her Navy officer husband.

4. She also said her husband was forcing her to have sex with his boss so that he get promotion. this implies the Navy official/s also give promotions to juniors after molesting their wives.

NOW the bottom line is

Lets the investigations take place and wait for the outcome.

Can i request you to avoid this brother.
No army trains its officers or soldiers for this kind of shameful acts and therefore to use such cases to embarrass anyone isn't fair IMHO.

May I say one thing had it been a Chinese or International opinion, I would shut the **** up. But case here is a clear case of pakistani propaganda. So do unto the neighbor as he would without a second though do unto you.

Having said that, vermin exist everywhere. Even in America in Osan, Korea tey have yobos or live-in
sex partners on payment.

*Korean Studies Discussion List

I want an Indian soap opera on that :P Issue is being discussed here and many Indians claim its common in forces >

Husband's seniors molested me, Navy officer’s wife alleges - The Times of India

Most of those "Indians" are not Indians, they are from you know where. This is a previously used tactic on PDF. Once when the BSF shot dead an intruder, a comment on ToI from an "Indian" was tom tommed as evidence here that the man who was shot dead was Indian. In reality, the commentator was actually a Pakistani member on PDF who gave his location as "Delhi" when he made that comment.

May I say one thing had it been a Chinese or International opinion, I would shut the **** up. But case here is a clear case of pakistani propaganda. So do unto the neighbor as he would without a second though do unto you.

Having said that, vermin exist everywhere. Even in America in Osan, Korea tey have yobos or live-in
sex partners on payment.

*Korean Studies Discussion List

:omghaha: Indian Navy officers involved in Wifeswaping is Pakistani propaganda??

Another Indian jotshi on the loose. :rolleyes:

How do YOU know that those Indians are actually Indians? That would need a jotsi too, wouldn't it? Anybody can give any location on the comments section on ToI. It would require a 'jotsi' to assert either way, so why not make this comment to the person I was responding to?

Anyway, the topic of the thread is being debunked faster than this troll thread can grow. In a few days the charges against the officers will fizzle out. But that wont generate so much interest on PDF.

Amazing how anybody can believe that an IIT educated woman endured forcible swapping and torture and removzal of her hair for more than a year, until she decided to walk to a nearby police station in the pink of health one fine day. Well, trolls need "willful suspension of disbelief" to provide nourishment for their activity of trolling.

From Times of India page: Beans are spilling :pop:

Navy officer (India)
2 hrs ago
I am navy insider. Sleeping with wife of sub oridinates is something that makes ones cv look green for the next promotion. There is nothing in Indian navy. It is an organized harem.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with swingers party or wife swapping, sex is a gift of nature & it should be appreciated, its a personal matter & should not be talked about. however forcing some one into an act is wrong, so lets get things into perspective it is the forced sex issue here which needs to be condemned & not the swingers party culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom