What's new

Indian Navy hit by another sex scandal

This looks like a 100% indigenous project of our Navy, officers taking the role of dhallas pimping their wives. :hitwall: How come no gangbang?

How much ever westernized culture navy may have wife swapping ,,,naaaaaaah,,,,i dont have words to xpress actually how low it is ,,,n seeing some Indians take it very lightly,,, " r u guys really supporting it "???? so in that case u wouldnt mind ur partners to be seen wid sme others **

If the wives are ok with that then its not a matter to come to media or get criticism but here the main issue is that ladies are NOT willing to be used as barter for the promotions by their Naval officer husband. Some people are saying that its their mutual differences that force the wives to report in media. I dont know how can they say that with surety but keeping in mind our subcontinental society hardly 0.1 % wives will take such risk to claim such shamful act.

look at this new report which said the lady is an MBA

The woman, an MBA who has now shifted to her parents' home, accused her husband of physical and mental torture as well as escalating dowry demands. The woman's family apparently paid Rs 65 lakh as dowry when the two had got married in February, 2012.

But things got messy soon after, with the woman even ``being forced to attempt suicide'' and her parents getting thrashed by the accused. The officer, in fact, had allegedly also threatened to upload her nude pictures on the internet if she disclosed his deeds to anyone

If the wives are ok with that then its not a matter to come to media or get criticism but here the main issue is that ladies are NOT willing to be used as barter for the promotions by their Naval officer husband. Some people are saying that its their mutual differences that force the wives to report in media. I dont know how can they say that with surety but keeping in mind our subcontinental society hardly 0.1 % wives will take such risk to claim such shamful act.

look at this new report which said the lady is an MBA

The woman, an MBA who has now shifted to her parents' home, accused her husband of physical and mental torture as well as escalating dowry demands. The woman's family apparently paid Rs 65 lakh as dowry when the two had got married in February, 2012.

But things got messy soon after, with the woman even ``being forced to attempt suicide'' and her parents getting thrashed by the accused. The officer, in fact, had allegedly also threatened to upload her nude pictures on the internet if she disclosed his deeds to anyone

All these are allegations by the wife as of now.Let the investigations reach their conclusions.

Yeh damn lies . Wives of all these Indian Airforce/Navy officers' are liars. The saints are being maligned.

With u on this one,armed forces need a purge.They have been concentrating too much on war to deal with morals.This needs to change asw ell as south asian tendency to blame women for everything.

With u on this one,armed forces need a purge.They have been concentrating too much on war to deal with morals.This needs to change asw ell as south asian tendency to blame women for everything.

The question is what war !!!!.......it's more a case of no action and more time to play.

great morons get ready troll weapons..... hahaha before the verdict came out... who knows may be the wife is an spy or some thing... as she unable to get info... threaten his career..

actually wife swapping does not affect the officer performance much, however the indian society is too old fashioned compared to the indian navy because of which this is not acceptable. i have been living in the indian navy for while. the officers live in a very western culture and society. its not surprising that stuff happens

Do you have a la modele wife? How willing are you to get her banged by handsome navy greek gods? MORON! :angry:

great morons get ready troll weapons..... hahaha before the verdict came out... who knows may be the wife is an spy or some thing... as she unable to get info... threaten his career..

The wives are Indian too so whom do you blame she/many shez spying for ?

:what:

let the verdict come out first. If he found guilty send him to hell. If not then send that woman to jail. Why fighting here?

Yeh damn lies . Wives of all these Indian Airforce/Navy officers' are liars. The saints are being maligned.

You know being a law student my outlook is different from yours.

I am not calling anyone in this case a liar. You are in your desperation to somehow malign the Indian navy pre-judging the matter even before an investigation is completed.It is too early to say anything.

Btw, women filing false cases against men is not an unheard of phenomena , in fact it is fairly common, world over.

You know being a law student my outlook is different from yours.

I am not calling anyone in this case a liar. You are in your desperation to somehow malign the Indian navy pre-judging the matter even before an investigation is completed.It is too early to say anything.

Btw, women filing false cases against men is not an unheard of phenomena , in fact it is fairly common, world over.

you are just trying to malign the ladies.

anyway at the end being a law student you should NOT give benefit of doubt to ONE party..

Isnt it point to ponder that why such cases surfaced one after the other?

is that all ladies are gone bonkers and accusing saint naval officers

Back
Top Bottom