What's new

Indian Navy hit by another sex scandal

you are just trying to malign the ladies.

anyway at the end being a law student you should NOT give benefit of doubt to ONE party..

Isnt it point to ponder that why such cases surfaced one after the other?

is that all ladies are gone bonkers and accusing saint naval officers

Where did i malign the lady ?

Where did i give anybody the benefit of the doubt ?

Stop putting words in my mouth

Frankly it is totally and entirely possible that this a true case , however, I won't be the judge even before the investigation is complete.

Btw, the wife has to prove it beyond reasonable doubt that she was being exploited in this manner. If there is reasonable doubt, the court will most probably acquit the accused in this case. That is the way law works.

The question is what war !!!!.......it's more a case of no action and more time to play.

I meant focusing on the formal army job,armed forces administration needs to take a serious look at ethical and moral standards of officers.Any culprits must be made an example of of and purged with extreme prejudice.

I meant focusing on the formal army job,armed forces administration needs to take a serious look at ethical and moral standards of officers.Any culprits must be made an example of of and purged with extreme prejudice.

Ethical and Moral are two words which are changing in the modern world these days so focus on that subjecct to understanding of it by different groups. the liberal Vs Conservative shyt comes into play by different groups.

The main point here which is of focus that WOMEN CANT BE BARTERD against their own WILL.

simple as that

Back
Top Bottom