What's new

Indian Navy Deploys its Entire Fleet of Ships and Submarines in the IOR Near the Malacca Straits

Hahahaha

Remember Indian nukes failed. Indian does not have nukes.

The world does believe on that just ask to them.

Most Indian fighters that try to enter Chinese airspace will be shot by S-400 and other Chinese ADS.

Are u sure missile defence systems are 100% full proof.. If u say then I would be very happy because we have and will have more better defense systems.
Majority of India ADF is outdated, technologically speaking.

Same I have question to cheerleaders.

Will other country fight a war for China against India?

The cat is out of the bag,

Chinese are relying on SL, Nepal & Myanmar to help them defeat India :D

Also, their aircrafts can hit Andaman & all other major points in India, while Indian Air Crafts will be shot as soonas they take off.
Also, their ships will miraculously come to IO region, while Indian ships and subs will NEVER be able to enter SCS.

Their AD is perfrect, while ours will invite missiles with garlands,
Their missiles are perfect, while we who could go to mars can't send missiles to Beijing & Shanghai..

The list goes on and on and on..

Oh yeah, everyone in SCS region will help China, let them fly bombers in their air space and let war ships through...Don't ask why, they WILL for some reason

Dude, Malacca is blocked, there is nothing PLN can do.

Point is not whether PLN is stronger, You DEFINITELY are...
Point is, how much of your navy can you bring to the straits & HOW

Please elaborate in detail, I have been wanting to know this as well,

LOL.

Gay Hind Randia beginning to make bold moves if this report is true. Looks like they're asking for a Ladakh like situation in their territorial waters. Randia shouldn't mess with brother Chang as brother Chang will launch a few Carrier killer missiles from China should the hoe Randia try disrupting trade. Then all we will hear is randy rona and dhoti's flying as brother Chang humps Randia harder this time :omghaha:

So Indonesia would like to fight for India's war?
Indians are so naive.

They won't fight for us I know that's why I said that the way you are these days behaving with SCS nations I won't be surprised if they actually do not allow you to use their sea lines...

And why they need to even join any war if they want to close sea routes to you??? Those sea lines are crossing within Indonesian waters so its their natural right if they want to stop usage of these lines to anyone if they want to....you are free to bypass Indonesia completely in that case and go take other routes which will cost you money, time and fuel....

The cat is out of the bag,

Chinese are relying on SL, Nepal & Myanmar to help them defeat India :D

Also, their aircrafts can hit Andaman & all other major points in India, while Indian Air Crafts will be shot as soonas they take off.
Also, their ships will miraculously come to IO region, while Indian ships and subs will NEVER be able to enter SCS.

Their AD is perfrect, while ours will invite missiles with garlands,
Their missiles are perfect, while we who could go to mars can't send missiles to Beijing & Shanghai..

The list goes on and on and on..

Oh yeah, everyone in SCS region will help China, let them fly bombers in their air space and let war ships through...Don't ask why, they WILL for some reason
Yes. What you wrote there is exactly correct.

Indian military equipment is outdated, numerically fewer and cannot network with each other.

All Chinese equipment is at least one generation ahead of India's, meaning we can defeat 70% of India with loss of only 30%. And we outnumber you by a large margin in the first place.

J-20 versus Rafale

Type 055 versus Shavlik or whatever biggest warship you have

Type 093B versus Arihant (that sub that caught fire)

We even have units like bombers that you don't have at all. And you don't have thermonuclear fusion devices while we have DF-41 that can launch 10+ 250 kiloton MIRV warheads.

There is a reason why strongman Modi surrendered even after so much boasting about show the dragon the shupa powa...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom