What's new

Indian Navy Deploys its Entire Fleet of Ships and Submarines in the IOR Near the Malacca Straits

even Pakistani Generals are not crazy enough to support Chinese in their insanity.
Unlike China which is protected by distance and mountains, it's all flat planes on western front.

Yeah plains well protected by mighty military machine who you always failed to overcome on western front despite all numerical superiority. They are more then ready to turn you in ashes. Try them.

We will do as we like, China want to use our air fields to destroy Indian military they are more then welcome.

If Pakistani Generals or any so called politicians tried to stop obvious humiliating defeat of India (if and when they go to war which is very unlikely) their bodies will be fed to street dogs.

Last edited:
yes pakistan army and political leadership are quite level headed and experienced lot , they will never allow anybody to wage war on third coyntry from their soil .

Yes they are level headed hence they will help all whether ally, anways when it comes cleansing India from filth, all like minded nations are welcome to use us or our territory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trick question eh.
No need for that...they are more than capable to rein in on india

India on the other hand needs 5 eyes to gangbang 1 opponent.....

Do we ask support from any other country?

Here cheerleaders only saying that other countries will help to China against India.

I have very clear policy for China, put all major cities at nuclear gun points.

200% pretty sure, war between both country will never be happened directly and forget about china will fight for cheerleaders.

The same policy is being applied by Indian planners.

Both powerful country never fight against each other and nuclear bombs are guaranty for peace between both country.

Cold war 2 is a best example...

Its a cheerleaders wishful thinking just ask to srilankan, Bangladeshi or any if they want to help any other country by loosing their millions people.

Will they?

Yes. Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar are all waiting for the war to start. Their support to China will increase exponentially once the war starts.

Do we ask support from any other country?

Here cheerleaders only saying that other countries will help to China against India.

I have very clear policy for China, put all major cities at nuclear gun points.

200% pretty sure, war between both country will never be happened directly and forget about china will fight for cheerleaders.

The same policy is being applied by Indian planners.

Both powerful country never fight against each other and nuclear bombs are guaranty for peace between both country.

Cold war 2 is a best example...

More bluster from low IQ Indians.

Your nuke bluff will be called out when the war starts.

Even India is also getting means then all major cities of India will safe.

Do we agree?

Or no, Chinese and Pakistan are superior ... This BS will come now...

LoL

China has already received and deployed their S-400s while you have not received a single nut for your S-400s

The war will be done by the time India receives their S-400s.

Wait Wait,

India can not fly into Pakistan airspace because it's dangerous
BUT
Chinese can fly anywhere into India and bomb anything since it's not dangerous..

Did I get the logic right?

Yes because China is Not India.

Are u sure missile defence systems are 100% full proof.. If u say then I would be very happy because we have and will have more better defense systems.

Show me where did I say they are 100% fool proof?

This below is what I said. It is not my problem if you have comprehension issues.

Most Indian fighters that try to enter Chinese airspace will be shot by S-400 and other Chinese ADS.

Remaining ones will be shot by Chinese SU-35s.

Did not realize CCP had no balls.

Why are they scampering desperately and begging SL, Nepal, Myanmar to save them from India?
What a bunch of candies led by the chief candy Xitler..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom