What's new

Indian Navy Deploys its Entire Fleet of Ships and Submarines in the IOR Near the Malacca Straits

What is the purpose for deploying indian navy to Malacca?

1)Show of force - China is and will not be impressed by any means.
2)Block trade to and from China - that is out of indian capability and for US, for that matter.

This fiasco is purely a chest thumping exercise for gullible indians, that include most indians.

We can trade at the rate of 7:3 with a generational advantage. Our quantities are far, far greater.
You don't get it. Let's say you're a 20 year old big guy. You got into a fight with a 9 year old girl. You best the 9 year old and put her on the hospital but you got a broken nose in the process. Isn't that still embarrassing? Would you still boast to your friends?

LoL

Chinese have 400,000 troops deployed on LAC. They are ready to pounce on you any time.

Kashmir+ Kargil go to Pakistan

Uttarakhand goes to Nepal

Sikkim+Bhutan+Arunachal+Lakshadweep+Andamans go to China

West Bengal + Assam go to Bangladesh

Remaining Indian North East goes to Myanmar

India is a :toast_sign:

Your forefathers died watching these dreams and don't worry even your grand children (if happens) will watch the same dream in future.. :cheesy::cheesy::dance3:

LOL... Laos, Cambodia and Thailand are our allies. They are not going to shoot down our bombers traversing their airspace.

Do you think 1000 km is far away from a bomber? I guess IAF doesn't have any bombers so you have no idea. Our bombers are intercontinental -- designed to put a payload on Los Angeles from China.

India doesn't have any air defenses worth speaking of...

Few years back India had secretly taken Russian TU series 4 intercontinental range heavy bombers on lease..... this was never officially confirmed by Indian authorities but you can easily believe that India have those bombers.....

Few years back India had secretly taken Russian TU series 4 intercontinental range heavy bombers on lease..... this was never officially confirmed by Indian authorities but you can easily believe that India have those bombers.....
Yeah and I can believe in blue people with 8 hands... such self-delusion :rofl:

You don't get it. Let's say you're a 20 year old big guy. You got into a fight with a 9 year old girl. You best the 9 year old and put her on the hospital but you got a broken nose in the process. Isn't that still embarrassing? Would you still boast to your friends?
Exactly ... even if China suffers only 10-20% of Indian casualties or if one J-20 gets shot down for the cost of 10 Su-30MKIs, that would still be very embarrassing.

Exactly ... even if China suffers only 10-20% of Indian casualties or if one J-20 gets shot down for the cost of 10 Su-30MKIs, that would still be very embarrassing.

Well, what if it's the other way around?
Wait, As usual China would not open it's mouth and brush it under the carpet like the recent 150+ dead..

What a strategy sir..
Just keep mum and made yedas of people..

Bangladeshis 1971 sold us out 1000 miles from our mainland ?

Let me tell you about our victories in India by my Pashtun ancestors ransacking Delhi conquering India for centuries. Can we do a comparison then?
Let me know your identity first?

Are Afghani, Irani, Pakistani, Turkistani or any other because what I know few people from these conquering on both (Indian and Pakistani).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom