What's new

Indian Navy Deploys its Entire Fleet of Ships and Submarines in the IOR Near the Malacca Straits

Good. Then please take back Gogra, Hot Spring, Pyongon lake, Galwan, Dapsang. This is pending from 3 months now.

Why So eager?
You played the same waiting game in Dokhlam - We all know the end result.

Have you ever realized you staying there may be the best thing for India in the short term?
Be our guests and enjoy the hospitality in the ravines in mind numbing cold.

Did not realize CCP had no balls.

Why are they scampering desperately and begging SL, Nepal, Myanmar to save them from India?
What a bunch of candies led by the chief candy Xitler..

LoL

The only one begging here is India. And No your daddy US will not fight for you.

China has balls to claim Indian land, occupy Indian land and kill Indian soldiers.

It is India which does not have balls.

"Neither is anyone inside our territory nor is any of our post captured" - Indian PM Narender Modi (aka Surrender Modi)

:rofl:

LoL

The only one begging here is India. And No your daddy US will not fight for you.

China has balls to claim Indian land, occupy Indian land and kill Indian soldiers.

It is India which does not have balls.

"Neither is anyone inside our territory nor is any of our post captured" - Indian PM Narender Modi (aka Surrender Modi)

:rofl:

Lol Beggar? India is not running on aid but your country surely running here and there to collect aid.
China has balls? A coward nation that don't have guts to accept death of its own soldiers.. Surely you only like their balls.
I think you forgot that your fearful masters are even vacating no mans land. Read below what masters has to say.

"Global Times: According to media reports, sources say amid ongoing diplomatic and military talks, Chinese and Indian troops have completed disengagement at three localities, namely, Galwan Valley, Hot Springs and Kongka Pass. The only area where disengagement is left to be implemented is along the Pangong Lake."
http://www.china-embassy.org/eng/fyrth/t1801757.htm

Lol Beggar? India is not running on aid but your country surely running here and there to collect aid.
China has balls? A coward nation that don't have guts to accept death of its own soldiers.. Surely you only like their balls.
I think you forgot that your fearful masters are even vacating no mans land. Read below what masters has to say.

"Global Times: According to media reports, sources say amid ongoing diplomatic and military talks, Chinese and Indian troops have completed disengagement at three localities, namely, Galwan Valley, Hot Springs and Kongka Pass. The only area where disengagement is left to be implemented is along the Pangong Lake."
http://www.china-embassy.org/eng/fyrth/t1801757.htm

LoL

Chinese have 400,000 troops deployed on LAC. They are ready to pounce on you any time.

Kashmir+ Kargil go to Pakistan

Uttarakhand goes to Nepal

Sikkim+Bhutan+Arunachal+Lakshadweep+Andamans go to China

West Bengal + Assam go to Bangladesh

Remaining Indian North East goes to Myanmar

India is a :toast_sign:

Yes. Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar are all waiting for the war to start. Their support to China will increase exponentially once the war starts.

No, they will never. China can't defend to them. they will never come and support to China expect Pakistan.

No one wants nuclear gift for any other country.

More bluster from low IQ Indians.

Your nuke bluff will be called out when the war starts.

Sure.... We will see .... Ask these above countries if they believed on this BS.

LoL

China has already received and deployed their S-400s while you have not received a single nut for your S-400s

The war will be done by the time India receives their S-400s.

Are war gonna to happen in 2020.. Kindly confirm the date please.

Show me where did I say they are 100% fool proof?

This below is what I said. It is not my problem if you have comprehension issues.

Means your are agreed that it is not 100% full proof so I will say that Chinese will never gonna to fight a war with India.

Conclusion - China will never gonna a full flush war with India because India is a nuclear country and their cities are at nuclear gun points. Forget about for any other country.

Same goes to India. India will not get anything and no doubt that China is more more powerful than India.

However, India policy is same as Pakistani policy against India. Put all Chinese cities at nuclear gun points.

It is a guaranty for peace between both countries.

Last edited:
Yes they are level headed hence they will help all whether ally, anways when it comes cleansing Gangadesh from filth, all like minded nations are welcome to use us or our territory.
for your above mentioned ambitions you alone are capable of doing it , you should not wait for china .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom