What's new

Indian Navy Deploys its Entire Fleet of Ships and Submarines in the IOR Near the Malacca Straits

Nothing from outer space?

Like I stated, all your plans hing on other countries helping you...
These countries are going to help attack a nuclear armed country.

Imagine if we said the same thing....of course it would be hilarious & insane,
Exactly how these theories from you lot are sounding now a days.

How is China going win war against India?
Ans : with help of Pakistan, SL, Nepal, Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Combodia, bangladesh etc etc..

There you have it folks...
Xi master plan to defeat India...Nepal + SL + Myanmar.

LoL China is a bigger Nuke power with UNSC veto.

All these countries have been cooperating with China for many years now. Why do think they will stop suddenly during the war?

upload_2020-7-29_0-45-48.png

even Pakistani Generals are not crazy enough to support Chinese in their insanity.
Unlike China which is protected by distance and mountains, it's all flat planes on western front.

yes pakistan army and political leadership are quite level headed and experienced lot , they will never allow anybody to wage war on third coyntry from their soil .

LoL China is a bigger Nuke power with UNSC veto.

All these countries have been cooperating with China for many years now. Why do think they will stop suddenly during the war?

View attachment 656576

They have been cooperating with India as well for years,
in fact Myanmar and India conduct joint operations to eliminate terrorists backed by ---- China.

yes, they won't attack China, they are NOT FOOLS.
Just like they are NOT FOOLS to attack India either.

They will give a boot to Xi and ask him to not to involve them.

yes pakistan army and political leadership are quite level headed and experienced lot , they will never allow anybody to wage war on third coyntry from their soil .

If our planes can reach Balakot,
Well, Islamabad is just half that distance and just around the corner...

Unless India intends on Kamikaze missions, I would highly advise its planes from flying to Islamabad

Wait Wait,

India can not fly into Pakistan airspace because it's dangerous
BUT
Chinese can fly anywhere into India and bomb anything since it's not dangerous..

Did I get the logic right?

Wait Wait,

India can not fly into Pakistan airspace because it's dangerous
BUT
Chinese can fly anywhere into India and bomb anything since it's not dangerous..

Did I get the logic right?
Where did I ever say China could freely fly into Indian airspace? A Chinese attack on New Delhi (at least initially) would be suicidal ... nice try with the straw man.

Where did I ever say China could freely fly into Indian airspace? A Chinese attack on New Delhi (at least initially) would be suicidal ... nice try with the straw man.

Wait, at least initially?
Would that apply for India attacking China as well, shall we say on Shanghai or Beijing?

Your theory is that since these areas have AD, you need to saturate them before launching an attack.

In theory, India can do this saturation much more effectively on western front than China can do to India.
There was another thread on potential air attack by PLAAF, where it was gamed. China simply can not launch any effective air attack on India.

If our planes can reach Balakot,
Well, Islamabad is just half that distance and just around the corner...

The simple is that India will give warning to all countries if they will allow their lands to attack on India then they will be boomed by nuclear bombs.

I still remember, 1971 war... US was pushing China for helping to Pakistan against Indian but Soviet warmed not to do so otherwise we will open our fronts.

US - 7th fleet ships, UK and other were coming tfor support to Pakistan but Soviet submarines just done the work.

Conclusion is that no one wants to get involve in any war/incidents... If they can loose only.

Last edited:
Wait, at least initially?
Would that apply for India attacking China as well, shall we say on Shanghai or Beijing?

Your theory is that since these areas have AD, you need to saturate them before launching an attack.

In theory, India can do this saturation much more effectively on western front than China can do to India.
There was another thread on potential air attack by PLAAF, where it was gamed. China simply can not launch any effective air attack on India.
Not when you have a much weaker strike capability, as is India's disadvantage in air vis-a-vis China. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but there is no way India can perform effective saturation attacks against the limited Chinese targets in Tibet. But since you are still convinced that 150+ Chinese soldiers were slaughtered at Galwan, I don't expect you would change your mind on this either so there is no use in arguing with you.
The simple is that India will give warning to all countries if they will allow their lands to attack on India the they will be boomed by nuclear bombs.

I still remember, 1971 war... US was pushing China for helping to Pakistan against Indian but Soviet warmed not to do so otherwise we will open our fronts.

US - 7th fleet ships, UK and other were coming tfor support to Pakistan but Soviet submarines just done the work.

Conclusion is that no one wants to get involve in any war/incidents... If they can loose only.
I think the Chinese knew East Pakistan (aka Bangladesh) was a lost cause. Entering the war would probably not change the outcome of its fate. And you are right. At the time, the main Chinese threat was to the north (i.e. USSR) so it wouldn't be wise to start a war in the south for this lost cause.

I think the Chinese knew East Pakistan (aka Bangladesh) was a lost cause.

No, it was a presser and warning from Soviet Union to the world because of the treaty between India and Soviet. Pls read about it.

So that fact is if any country will be loosing by helping to other country then surely they will never get involve.

Last edited:
They have been cooperating with India as well for years,
in fact Myanmar and India conduct joint operations to eliminate terrorists backed by ---- China.

yes, they won't attack China, they are NOT FOOLS.
Just like they are NOT FOOLS to attack India either.

They will give a boot to Xi and ask him to not to involve them.

Does India have a base in Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Bangladesh or Nepal? The answer is No. But China has bases in all these countries.

Jiwani & Gwadar in Pakistan
Hambantota in Sri Lanka
Chittagong and Cox’s Bazar in Bangladesh
Sittwe, Coco Islands and multiple bases along Myanmar's coast

Chinese PLA are already present all along Nepal India border in name of constructing border outposts.

India has already been fully surrendered by the Chinese forces.

India has nowhere to hide.

India is a :toast_sign:

upload_2020-7-29_1-15-56.png

The point is none of India's neighbors are cooperating with India. All of them are cooperating with China.

No one will come to help during the war...

It is a guaranty.. Till Chinese will deploy missile defence systems with 100% protection.

Everything is possible in war... Example about Srilanka, will simply tell if any Chinese ships find at port them we will nuke on you.

Then do u think that they will help to Chinese by loosing their own people.

Ans is simple - big No

Back
Top Bottom