What's new

Indian Navy Deploys its Entire Fleet of Ships and Submarines in the IOR Near the Malacca Straits

Dude at this point Nepal is more likely to skewer Indian troops lol

There are literally millions of Nepalies working in India, including the military.
In fact their officers are trained by us.

What do you think is going to happen in case of China going through Nepal to attack India.

You guys are seriously thinking Oli the skirt chaser is your key to entering Nepal?

There are literally millions of Nepalies working in India, including the military.
In fact their officers are trained by us.

What do you think is going to happen in case of China going through Nepal to attack India.

You guys are seriously thinking Oli the skirt chaser is your key to entering Nepal?
Honestly at the direction Indian foreign policy is headed these days, I'm pretty sure they would likely allow China to transit through Nepal to attack India in the future. Nepal is growing closer to China and unfortunately India is accelerating this change.

No one will necessarily fight India. But don't you think shutting down the Strait of Malacca would hurt other countries besides China as well given the trade that passes through? This is a non-strategy ... I believe the Indian government considers this too. India has no strategic benefits of shutting down the strait. It will only play into the Chinese hand.

And stop taking me seriously!

This 'blockade' is extremely unlikely to happen.

Honestly at the direction Indian foreign policy is headed these days, I'm pretty sure they would likely allow China to transit through Nepal to attack India in the future.

You seem to think the politics and politicians are what matters on ground.
In Madesh, no one knows where Nepal ends and India begins,
There are literally tens of thousands of families on each side related to each other by blood.

And you think they will let Chinese waltz in and attack India.

They are not our enemies either, If anything they are more friendly with India than with China, After all it's not us they have border issues with.
If you think they will allow your bombers cross their airspace to attack India - you need to show more than just claiming "friendship" with them..
LOL... you are staking your hopes on Laos, Cambodia and Thailand shooting down our bombers to protect India :rofl:

The most hilarious thing in this thread from Chinese and It's sympathizers ->

Nepal will help us
SriLanka will help us
Combodia will help us
Thailand will help us
Myanmar will help us..

It looks like Xi and his minions are relying on these countries to bail them out in case of war with India...

Any expert still seeing the insanity of Chinese winning any war with us.
Even people with ZERO war gaming can see Chinese are neutered without help from all these countries..

I'm pretty sure they would likely allow China to transit through Nepal to attack India in the future.

I wouldn't be surprised at all.

I've been suggesting for years that we have an armoured division and a mechanised infantry division stationed at Lucknow to guard against such a thing. Germany went through Belgium, and through Belgium and Holland, in the successive wars.

Honestly at the direction Indian foreign policy is headed these days, I'm pretty sure they would likely allow China to transit through Nepal to attack India in the future. Nepal is growing closer to China and unfortunately India is accelerating this change.
not possible , millions of nepalis live in india and work there .

LOL... you are staking your hopes on Laos, Cambodia and Thailand shooting down our bombers to protect India :rofl:

Is that what you think will happen?
Your bombers will fly over the air space of other sovereign nations with impunity..

:crazy:

Is that what you think will happen?
Your bombers will fly over the air space of other sovereign nations with impunity..

:crazy:
Okay stake all your hopes on Laos, Cambodia and Thailand shooting down our bombers to protect India :rofl:

and in return 150 died and 350 + ended up in hospitals...
What's your point anyway?

The point is simple.

China will attack Indian west coast from Gwadar
China will attack Indian Kashmir from Pakistan's GB & AJK
China Will attack Indian Ladakh from Tibet
China will Attack Sikkim from Nepal
China Will attack Tawang from Bhutan
China will Attack Assam from Bangladesh
China will Attack Arunachal from Myanmar
China will attack Andamans from Myanmar's Coco Islands and Thailand
China will attack South India from Sri Lanka.
China will attack Lakshadweep from Djibouti

India will have nowhere to hide.

India will be a :toast_sign:

The point is simple.

only pakistan route is a possibility .

The point is simple.

Nothing from outer space?

Like I stated, all your plans hing on other countries helping you...
These countries are going to help attack a nuclear armed country.

Imagine if we said the same thing....of course it would be hilarious & insane,
Exactly how these theories from you lot are sounding now a days.

How is China going win war against India?
Ans : with help of Pakistan, SL, Nepal, Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Combodia, bangladesh etc etc..

There you have it folks...
Xi master plan to defeat India...Nepal + SL + Myanmar.

Back
Top Bottom