What's new

Indian Navy Deploys its Entire Fleet of Ships and Submarines in the IOR Near the Malacca Straits

From Myanmar, Thailand & Sri Lanka

You mean Myanmar, SL & Thailand are going to allow Chinese to launch attacks on India from their countries?
Any reason for this weird theory?

Why are you bringing pleasure in between our conversation?
Are you a weirdo or what?

Time is now, explain HOW rather than a monosyllable wonder for an answer.

I thought you were a sanghi and enjoy same-same.

:rofl:

You mean Myanmar, SL & Thailand are going to allow Chinese to launch attacks on India from their countries?
Any reason for this weird theory?

All Three are Buddhist countries like China.

We will block once it is war.
Actually blocking the Strait in wartime would be in China's favor. China can get all its wartime resources, including oil, from overland routes and domestic production. Blocking the Malacca chokepoint will basically destroy any sympathy East Asian countries have for India and on the contary cause many of them to actively support the Chinese side. But I doubt the United States would allow India for the sake of its allies to close down the strait ... and if the US does not allow it, then the mighty IN will sure have to oblige. As I said before, closing down the Malacca strait would be a declaration of war on all of east Asia.

China should make a military base in Gwadar to target Indian trade routes or
strengthen Pak Navy to do the job.
that will be declaration of war on india by pakistan . so not a possibility .

All Three are Buddhist countries like China.

"LIKE"..
There is no Buddhist country on this country that likes China,
They have seen what Chinese do to Buddhists...

In fact, it would be a wonder if all these 3 countries don't attack China just to get back at them.

Let me say this, even Pakistan would not allow China use their based to launch attacks on India.
You probably don't understand what that means, the Jarnals in Islamabad understand it perfectly well.

Your theories are getting more bizzare and Hilarious.

You are going to launch Air Strikes on Andaman.....from Where?
Amphibious attacks? From Where?
Aircraft can fly over land, you know. They are not limited to sea lanes. The straits of Malacca are only one thousand kilometers from Yunnan. Laos, Cambodia and Thailand are not going to shoot down our H-6H bombers en route to Andaman and Nicobar.

"LIKE"..
There is no Buddhist country on this country that likes China,
They have seen what Chinese do to Buddhists...

In fact, it would be a wonder if all these 3 countries don't attack China just to get back at them.

Let me say this, even Pakistan would not allow China use their based to launch attacks on India.
You probably don't understand what that means, the Jarnals in Islamabad understand it perfectly well.

Your theories are getting more bizzare and Hilarious.

LoL

Those are sanghi wet dreams.

China will march into New Delhi through Nepal.

Aircraft can fly over land, you know. They are not limited to sea lanes. The straits of Malacca are only one thousand kilometers from Yunnan. Laos, Cambodia and Thailand are not going to shoot down our H-6H bombers en route to Andaman and Nicobar.

Really?
All these countries are going to allow you to use their airspace to attack India?

And you are going to launch attack on Andamans from 1000 km away.
Want to know how far our AD and bases are from Andaman?

Talk about a slaughter, not one of your air craft will be going back buddy.

Bombers...yeah, fly them for 1000 KM and see what happens to these bombers.
Where do people get these weird theories from?

it's like us claiming Indian AF will fly and attack Shanghai from Andaman..

Back
Top Bottom