What's new

Indian Navy delays sailing into new era of ‘invisible’ warships

are you a proven 50 cent member....
u r deliberately trying to distort the meaning of my post..... i gave that as a sarcastic example....

:rofl::rofl:
50 cent, do you know that most indian can just post two posts then they can escape from the poverty line and low caste?:rofl: Prrety good right? By the way, are you a proven high caste member?:rofl:

Thanks.. just got on with the flow. Will ignore now the 50 cent party, already helped them made enough money for today.:)

I have posted 20 posts today, and next time when I go to mumbai I will give these money to some indian beggers who are poor and untouchable. :rofl:

Thanks.. just got on with the flow. Will ignore now the 50 cent party, already helped them made enough money for today.:)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes, if someone trolls ignore him/her. Arguing without any sense will only increase the cyber heat. You cannot educate anyone simply on an internet forum. Sometimes it's better to forget blind Nationalism and carry on with developments and mature talk. And we do have a 'report post' button.

who lives in imaginary world created by SUFFOCATING the ppl from information is knwon too well....it is China.....hey by the way do u pppl know what Obama told in that speech...:rofl:

p.s: dont use abusive language and do not bring parents into it.Keep ur calm, it is just a forum. next time i will report ur post.

i am sorry you see it this way. I don't think my language is offensive to your parents. I sincerely respect those who overcome hardship and earn their living by hard work. they are backbones of india rather than your elites and politicans

i am sorry you see it this way. I don't think my language is offensive to your parents. I sincerely respect those who overcome hardship and earn their living by hard work. they are backbones of india rather than your elites and politicans

They are crazy and blind, in their mind anything about indian is bad is a trolling, and their trolling alway be ignored by the other indian. This is typical indian logic. So I totally agree with you, cant talk with them reasonablly.:lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes, if someone trolls ignore him/her. Arguing without any sense will only increase the cyber heat. You cannot educate anyone simply on an internet forum. Sometimes it's better to forget blind Nationalism and carry on with developments and mature talk. And we do have a 'report post' button.

Are you blind, :rofl::rofl: Who is a blind nationalism, everyone knows whose talking is more reasonablly and whose talking without any src and supporting is just BS. By the way, Is this typical indian way, just ignore truth and take the side of an indian?:rofl:

ok then (thats good, dont use language like going to ur Father etc.. avoid it unless the other person uses it..)..:cheers:

Are you blind, :rofl::rofl: Who is a blind nationalism, everyone knows whose talking is more reasonablly and whose talking without any src and supporting is just BS. By the way, Is this typical indian way, just ignore truth and take the side of an indian?:rofl:

I was talking about blind nationalism from the Indian posters. I know you can write, I also know you can read. But the thing is, do you understand at all?

I was talking about blind nationalism from the Indian posters. I know you can write, I also know you can read. But the thing is, do you understand at all?

Sorry for that, my english let me failed to get your meaning by a quick reading.

Sorry for that, my english let me failed to get your meaning by a quick reading.

Wow, I don’t mean to be snobbish but I don’t have a slight idea about what you meant by the sentence above. Is it possible for you to rephrase it please?

I've seen photos of where india building their warships. The shipyard looks more like a junkyard than a shipbuilding facility. Not surprise at all seeing these ships going no where..

dude have u ever built any actual warships not the smaller ones the ships should have atleast 6000 tonnes class if not u don't then don't comment about the shipyards in india first build a proper modern war ship and then talk about the quality of the ship yard :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Yes, Chinese are good at making substandard counterfeit copies, just like tainted baby milk powder, lead toys, and all pirated CDS & DVDS. They are good at hacking & stealing. Here in US they are flooding markets with cheap imitation designer goods. And now they are selling crap military hardware to Pakistan!

Sorry but it does provide employment to millions of chinese and brings down the cost of owning low-medium tech products like toys etc...

China also have proven to be deploying the better economic strategy with the US owing China big time and now almost begging it to depreciate its currency.

China has bulit the core competency from scratch which means it will in times to come manufacture high tech and high quality stuff...

So while we all have our issues with the chinese they have played it well. Very well. Give them some credit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom