What's new

Indian Navy delays sailing into new era of ‘invisible’ warships

but u do agree:

Indian weapons vastly superior to Chiense ones....:cheers:

(the source whether domestic, TOT, joint venture, purchase and the distribution among these can be discussed on another thread, but what is the end result, vastly Superior Indian weapons)

Cant talk to you, you should see some psychologist. Maybe they will lead you to come back to our world.:rofl:

:rofl::rofl:
I am so surprised that you can still say BS and troll even in front of a fact. Is these your typical way that just start BS when you lose a debate? I am very sorry if you felt any hurt.:lol: But you'd better remember that you stand on a very weak point to blame china.:D

All information is not in public domain, does not mean it does not happen...isnt it that i am right in saying this..
(your country is not one where free information is allowed, all of media is state controlled, so even if ur planes crash in numbers, no one will dare to report even about one.... u have to agree here...)

Cant talk to you, you should see some psychologist. Maybe they will lead you to come back to our world.:rofl:

this is not good coz in my opinion its u who need an appointment....:P ok even i cant talk to you right now,waiting for u to be over with the appointemnt...:):P

All information is not in public domain, does not mean it does not happen...isnt it that i am right in saying this..
(your country is not one where free information is allowed, all of media is state controlled, so ewven if ur planes crash in numbers, no one will dare to report even about one.... u have to agree here...)

300 jets crashed in 20 years is a fact, dont try to deny it, and dont use typical indian way to consider the other nation. Other nations dont crash plane like crash baby toy. Who said china dont report crash planes? Any src? Just we dont crash much as indian crashed.:lol: You are a superpower in this area and the other nation can never beat you.

300 jets crashed in 20 years is a fact, dont try to deny it, and dont use typical indian way to consider the other nation. Other nations dont crash plane like crash baby toy. Who said china dont report crash planes? Any src? Just we dont crash much as indian crashed.:lol:

well thank the Indian media for the information....
can ur media dare to report like Indian media.....u cant even telecast Obams's speech(just a person speaking..!!!!!.. so much fear of God knows what)...talk of reporting ur crashes.....:rofl:

well thank the Indian media for the information....
can ur media dare to report like Indian media.....u cant even telecast Obams's speech(just a person speaking..!!!!!.. so much fear of God knows what)...talk of reporting ur crashes.....:rofl:

Can I confirm this is your typical way that just talk BS when you cant provide any src or supporting?:lol: Why chinese should listen Obamas's speech? We are not indian.:rofl: How many times should I teach you dont use indian way to consider the other nations. Even japanese didnt telecast Obama's speech. I am so surprised you feel so proud just bcoz india media telecasted Obamas's speech.:blink: No, our media can report like indian media bcoz we dont like talking BS and talking big and bragging, so that will not gona to happen.:partay:

No, our media can report like indian media bcoz we dont like talking BS and talking big and bragging, so that will not gona to happen.:partay:

thanks for the examples above...
exactly the point...

u stop your media from making known anything u think is not useful or will spoil ur reputation or will make the truth known or you are afraid will expose ur weaknesses....

its not free to report anything.... so no wonder there is no way it is going to be able to report the crashes in ur planes.... that will be harmful for ur image and media cant dare to report........ it is too afraid....

thanks for the examples above...
exactly the point...

u stop your media from making known anything u think is not useful or will spoil ur reputation or will make the truth known or you are afraid will expose ur weaknesses....

its not free to report anything.... so no wonder there is no way it is going to be able to report the crashes in ur planes.... that will be harmful for ur image and media cant dare to report........ it is too afraid....

We dont report simplly bcoz we did crash so many planes like indian. There are not plane crashed why should the media report?:rofl: Do you mean if indian crash a plane china must crash one? Even no plane crashed we should report that we crashed one?:rofl: Your logic is funny, really.

:rofl::rofl:
I am so surprised that you can still say BS and troll even in front of a fact. Is these your typical way that just start BS when you lose a debate? I am very sorry if you felt any hurt.:lol: But you'd better remember that you stand on a very weak point to blame china.:D

just let them go. force them to admit the reality is a kind of mental abuse. letting them live in their imaginary world won't do harm to any person. After had reached orgasm on PDF by mental masturbating, they will go home and tell their fathers about their great victory against brain-washed chinks on the internet, their fathers, who had illegally sneaked into Chinese city Shenzhen, lived in the cheapest pigeonhole with their indian fellows, endured all kinds of discriminations, ran the cheapest electronic appliances and illegal cell phones, which few Chinese people are interested, from south china's underground workshops to india to contribute to the 999th decimal of china's economy and to support their family and their children's education, will give a slap on their cheek and them a vivid lesson on quality of Made-in-China and Made in India

We dont report simplly bcoz we did crash so many planes like indian. There are not plane crashed why should the media report?:rofl: Do you mean if indian crash a plane china must crash one? Even no plane crashed we should report that we crashed one?:rofl: Your logic is funny, really.

forget it, oh yes you have technology superior then the Aliens...when the best of the best in the world can crash, urs cant crash....

and when the superior Indian planes(for ur convenience Euporean etc) are crashing, your made in China below quality planes are like better then f-22.....:hitwall:

and biggest lie that ur media can DARE to cover and report about all the crashes....:rofl:

just let them go. force them to admit the reality is a kind of mental abuse. letting them live in their imaginary world won't do harm to any person. After had reached orgasm on PDF by mental masturbating, they will go home and tell their fathers about their great victory against brain-washed chinks on the internet, their fathers, who illegally had sneaked into Chinese city Shenzhen, lived in the cheapest pigeonhole with their indian fellows, endured all kinds of discriminations, ran the cheapest electronic appliances and illegal cell phones, which few Chinese people are interested, from south china's underground workshops to india to contribute to the 999th decimal of china's economy and to support their family and their children's education, will give a slap on their cheek and them a vivid lesson on quality of Made-in-China and Made in India

who lives in imaginary world created by SUFFOCATING the ppl from information is knwon too well....it is China.....hey by the way do u pppl know what Obama told in that speech...:rofl:

p.s: dont use abusive language and do not bring parents into it.Keep ur calm, it is just a forum. next time i will report ur post.

forget it, oh yes you have technology superior then the Aliens...when the best of the best in the world can crash, urs cant crash....

and when the superior Indian planes(for ur convenience Euporean etc) are crashing, your made in China below quality planes are like better then f-22.....:hitwall:

and biggest lie that ur media can DARE to cover and report about all the crashes....:rofl:

:rofl:Cant stop laughing, can you even produce stable electrisic? Superior indian planes.:rofl: Superior indian joke.:rofl:

who lives in imaginary made created by SUFFOCATING the ppl from information is knwon too well....it is China.....hey by the way do u pppl know what Obama told in that speech...:rofl:

p.s: dont use abusive language and do not bring parents into it.Keep ur calm, it is just a forum. next time i will report ur post.

Doese india belong to US? Is there anyone can tell me why this guy are feeling so proud just bcoz indian media telecast Obama's speech. It makes me so confused.:lol:

Doese india belong to US? Is there anyone can tell me why this guy are feeling so proud just bcoz indian media telecast Obama's speech. It makes me so confused.:lol:

are you a proven 50 cent member....
u r deliberately trying to distort the meaning of my post..... i gave that as a sarcastic example....

Back
Top Bottom